RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steve C

Felaar this Saturday - Who wants 100/1??.....

I am bit lost by all this sorry. TAB has him at $8s, might start around $8-$12 mark...why offer 100-1? Surely he is a much better chance than that? Marsh is a good trainer and the other owners have form around some very good horses, they are not idiots, trips to Australia aren't cheap etc, so don't understand the 100-1. 

What am I missing? 

2 minutes ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

I am bit lost by all this sorry. TAB has him at $8s, might start around $8-$12 mark...why offer 100-1? Surely he is a much better chance than that? Marsh is a good trainer and the other owners have form around some very good horses, they are not idiots, trips to Australia aren't cheap etc, so don't understand the 100-1. 

What am I missing? 

Just the horse stopper CT trying to puff his chest up...have some if you want.:rcfe-like:

40 minutes ago, SMD is rife said:

Why wouldn't every one take a slice of T'homos 100/1 then lay it on betfair.  Certain winner regardless of result. The guy is a fraud he would do a runner if it won. Maybe he will try and hide under a blanket on the lawn?

I love it when keyboard warriors talk smack. 

It’s very entertaining. :lol:

Can anyone else see the irony of SMD is rife “hiding” behind that pseudonym? :P

31 minutes ago, Steve C said:

AUD of course! ;)

Good!...now I don't want you anywhere near that horse come Saturday! No Selfies ! No Touching! and certainly No Tipping it! :rcf-monkey:

So that's...$100 AUD ($105.99NZD) to win.... for a payout of $10,000 AUD ($10,598.83 NZD) within 48 hours. (Monday 1:50pm AEST) :rcf-rich-1:

Race 1 Caulfield No.5 (My Lucky No.) Felaar :rcf-rich:

Post message me your account details....Should be in there by Race 3 at Geelong tomorrow (Hopefully!) :rcf-laughing-2:

MONEY BACK MADNESS OFFERS

Money Back Madness Thoroughbred Offer

Place a Win bet on Race 1 or Race 2 at selected Thoroughbred meetings this week and if your runner finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th we'll give you your money back (up to $30). See below for T&Cs.

Friday 10 May
2:30pm: Race 1 at Geelong Races
3:05pm: Race 2 at Geelong Races

Saturday 11 May
12:05pm: Race 1 at Rotorua Races
12:40pm: Race 2 at Rotorua Races

12:20pm: Race 1 at New Plymouth Races
12:56pm: Race 2 at New Plymouth Races

1:25pm: Race 1 at Doomben Races
2:00pm: Race 2 at Doomben Races

Money Back Madness Harness Offer

Place a Win bet on Race 1 or Race 2 at selected Harness meetings this week and if your runner finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th we'll give you your money back (up to $30). See below for T&Cs.

Friday 10 May
5:28pm: Race 1 at Addington Harness
5:58pm: Race 2 at Addington Harness

Money Back Madness Greyhound Offer

Place a Win bet on Race 1 or Race 2 at selected Greyhound meetings this week and if your runner finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th we'll give you your money back (up to $30). See below for T&Cs.

Friday 10 May
4:22pm: Race 1 at Wanganui Dogs
4:39pm: Race 2 at Wanganui Dogs

6 minutes ago, Kloppite said:

He has no intention of taking the bets or honouring them - he is just trying to get under Molloy's skin - and for some strange reason it seems to be working.

Not at all Kloppite. 

I’ll be there at Caulfield for race 1 looking for my grand after Flealaar gets flogged again. 

The question is will short stuff front up with my 1K or will he stiff me again like he did before I moved to Melbourne? :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Not at all Kloppite. 

I’ll be there at Caulfield for race 1 looking for my grand after Flealaar gets flogged again. 

The question is will short stuff front up with my 1K or will he stiff me again like he did before I moved to Melbourne? :ph34r:

Chris he NEVER stiffed you he paid you the bet in full...4K...stop saying he did not...it is not true...enough already.

8 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Not at all Kloppite. 

What are you punting in Race 1 at Caulfield Saturday ? :rcf-thinking-1::rcf-thinking-1::rcf-laughing-2:

1 hour ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

What am I missing? 

Quite a lot mate if you haven't been following this little panto.....:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Steve C said:

Settle down Leigh. You’re getting a little over excited don’t you think?

Anyone would think Flealaar is Winx you way you’re behaving. 

Hi Steve,Chris...have you made arrangements for the money with Gary yet...the clock is ticking.

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Hi Steve,Chris...have you made arrangements for the money with Gary yet...the clock is ticking.

Keep up with the play Leigh. Go back and read Gary’s post. :rcf-happy-6:

You really are annoying...have you made arrangements with Gary Williams to deposit 100K into an escrow account....If so add another 50k as i will have 500 of the 100/1 odds to..but i am really worried you will be unable to pay.

I will happily put my $500.00 into Gary's account once he confirms to me you have deposited the 50K to cover my bet...now lets see who is man enough to front up.

6 hours ago, tasman man 11 said:

Hi Guys,

Tasman Man has asked me to pass on the fact that he is unable to become involved with this transaction / wager !

TM is well known for his book of excuses....

At this time he is somewhat hamstrung by an emergency leg operation he had a few weeks ago and several subsequent visits to hospital.

Can he be trusted with other folks money ? Well the bank needs ID and proof everytime he spends a penny and the taxman seems to track his every move at his 'old folks residence - a home for the bewildered'. They have a tracker on his 'walker'.

He's so mean he can make omelettes with out breaking any  eggs !

Since he retired from TV ,he shuns publicity.....a stouch involving two such celebrities could go viral !

He used to be indecisive but now he's not so sure !

He reports he has not followed all this thread but he'd rather attend a 'peace- pipe ' smoking  session down at the Viaduct and help keep the assailants apart but warns he now so weak he couldn't pull a sailor off his sister !

You really are a dickhead sometimes Leigh. 

Please read this and try and keep up. :wacko:

5 minutes ago, Steve C said:

You really are a dickhead sometimes Leigh. 

Please read this and try and keep up. :wacko:

No I was meaning Garry Williams my solicitor a partner at Richmond Chambers...dont know who else you are talking about I am sure he can arrange for the deposit tomorrow as i said happy to get him set up an escrow account where if it loses as you seem confident, then you will get your money back...its a common practice in business...so no excuses, put up or shut up...there is a 100% safe way fro you to do this and a 100% safe way for all of us taking the bet to get paid, now you offered the odds, now just guarantee we will all get paid as it is a large amount of money.

Just now, scooby3051 said:

No I was meaning Garry Williams my solicitor...dont know who else you are talking about I am sure he can arrange for the deposit tomorrow as i said happy to get him set up an escrow account where if it loses as you seem confident, then you will get your money back...its a common practice in business...so no excuses, put up or shut up...there is a 100% safe way fro you to do this and a 100% safe way for all of us taking the bet to get paid, now you offered the odds, now just guarantee we will all get paid as it is a large amount of money.

Gary or Garry Leigh? Make your mind up for gods sake. 

Gary Williams was a part owner of the NZ Derby winner and Melbourne Cup placed Xcellent. I have met Gary face to face and I trust him as a man of integrity which is why I suggested him. 

Who is Gary Williams or Garry Williams? 

5 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Gary or Garry Leigh? Make your mind up for gods sake. 

Gary Williams was a part owner of the NZ Derby winner and Melbourne Cup placed Xcellent. I have met Gary face to face and I trust him as a man of integrity which is why I suggested him. 

Who is Gary Williams or Garry Williams? 

I told you who he is, cant you read...time to either put up, guarantee anyone willing to take the bet, end of story. His firm is huge and internationally recognised they have won some seriously big cases...now do you want this set up or not, all I and I am sure others want is a guarantee to get paid, as we will put our money with Gary before the race...so only fair you should do the same...i do not believe you are the most trustworthy guy ...and for 160K AUSSIE .. i want some form of surety that you can in fact front up.

Just now, scooby3051 said:

I told you who he is, cant you read...time to either put up, guarantee anyone willing to take the bet, end of story. His firm is huge and internationally recognised they have won some seriously big cases...now do you want this set up or not, all I and I am sure others want is a guarantee to get paid, as we will put our money with Gary before the race...so only fair you should do the same...i do not believe you are the most trustworthy guy ...and for 150K i want some form of surety that you can in fact front up.

Why would I trust a man you’ve suggested and you can’t even spell his name? 

3 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Why would I trust a man you’ve suggested and you can’t even spell his name? 

You sir a nothing but a joke...please dont waste peoples time here...you are a non performer and now when the rubber needs to meet the road you look for any way out you can..knew it from the start. Look at the firm online dickhead they are one of the best firms in NZ..you sir are nothing....and now you have just proven it.

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

You sir a nothing but a joke...please dont waste peoples time here...you are a non performer and now when the rubber needs to meet the road you look for any way out you keen..knew it from the start. Look at the firm online dickhead they are one of the best firms in NZ..you sir are nothing....and now you have just proven it.

So I’ve got short stuff going for a grand, Leigh for $500 & Baz (who seems like a decent bloke) for $100. 

Any more takers?

What about the keyboard warrior SMD is rife? Surely he must be good for a grand too? :)

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

No I am out unless you guarantee payment...you wont front...so either you guarantee payment for a bet you offered, as any decent bookie would or you are done.

Just as I thought. You’re all talk Leigh. 

Thanks for the entertainment though. 

I’ll settle for short stuff’s grand when I see him at Caulfield on Saturday. :)

Just now, Steve C said:

Just as I thought. You’re all talk Leigh. 

Thanks for the entertainment though. 

I’ll settle for short stuff’s grand when I see him at Caulfield on Saturday. :)

Gutless wonder, you choose any 3rd party you want, confirm the money is with them and happily i will send them $500.00 its easy money.

But just as you always do you talk big and produce little ...sad really, but just get me some form of surety my $500.00 is sure to be paid, and we are all set...its you who are weak...not me.