RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steve C

Felaar this Saturday - Who wants 100/1??.....

I’m off to St Andrews Beach for a fishing trip with the boys and need some extra spending money. 

Who wants 100/1 on Flealaar in the first race at Caulfield this Saturday?

Baz, how much you want? Let me know please. :)

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Of course he won’t, he’ll find a feeble excuse not to.

I note you let him state that I have no money again.......mmmm........ban the James Hunt.

I dont believe I have if so please show me where i will deal with it???

53 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’ll take $1000 each way at 100 the win & 20 the place 

I’ll transfer the money to Scooby to hold once you accept the bet and provide security as below 

Can you do the same with the $120,000 result ( a credible bank guarantee will be ok ) 

Thanks 

I won’t be trusting him but Gary Williams on the other hand. 

Gary is a man of integrity so let’s say you deposit $1000 into Gary’s TAB account and if Flealaar wins I’ll pay you. If it loses I get a grand? No each way, $1K on the nose. 

What say you?

4 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

But how can Leo guarantee you will pay him???I know Gary well...I will ask him if he will hold the 100K in Escrow so you can't run.

Because I’m a man of my word Leigh unlike him. I also have cash unlike him.

11 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

:rcf-laughing-3:..you must be joking.He sent me a screenshot of his bank account...:rcf-monkey-2:you are on a loser he whoever you are today.

I’ve gotta give it to ya. You do give me a good daily laugh Leigh, you really do. :rcfe-happy-2:

4 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

So will you deposit the money into Garys escrow account so Leo can be sure to get paid???

Of course. I will speak to Gary personally to see if he’s happy to do this.

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Have you managed to call Gary yet???? You might be needing to deposit quite a bit in there if others are wanting to have a bet too.:rcf-laughing-3:

Settle down Leigh. You’re getting a little over excited don’t you think?

Anyone would think Flealaar is Winx you way you’re behaving. 

Just now, Steve C said:

Settle down Leigh. You’re getting a little over excited don’t you think?

Anyone would think Flealaar is Winx you way you’re behaving. 

No just dont want you weaselling out of taking peoples bets...which I am thinking you will try to do.

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

No just dont want you weaselling out of taking peoples bets...which I am thinking you will try to do.

It’s not a bet Leigh. It’s a fait accompli. 

I just hope short stuff doesn’t pay me in a betting voucher and give me a mobile number to chase my winnings like he did last time. :rcf-monkey-1:

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’m happy to put it into Tassies account but you have to send a bank guarantee or funds as security to Gary ( Tasman Man ) too as, like you, I trust him 100% 

If Felaaar wins you have to agree that Gary can pay me out Sunday or Monday morning .

I’ll need to see evidence from Gary Tasman Man that your end of the deal is completed as described above 

If you win can’t I just give you a betting voucher and a mobile number to chase the rest? 

Surely that’s fair? 

39 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’m happy to put it into Tassies account but you have to send a bank guarantee or funds as security to Gary ( Tasman Man ) too as, like you, I trust him 100% 

If Felaaar wins you have to agree that Gary can pay me out Sunday or Monday morning .

I’ll need to see evidence from Gary Tasman Man that your end of the deal is completed as described above 

Tessie, PM me or text me  the details and I’ll put the money into your personal account right now ( I’m on a plane from 3-7 though ).

Hi Guys,

Tasman Man has asked me to pass on the fact that he is unable to become involved with this transaction / wager !

TM is well known for his book of excuses....

At this time he is somewhat hamstrung by an emergency leg operation he had a few weeks ago and several subsequent visits to hospital.

Can he be trusted with other folks money ? Well the bank needs ID and proof everytime he spends a penny and the taxman seems to track his every move at his 'old folks residence - a home for the bewildered'. They have a tracker on his 'walker'.

He's so mean he can make omelettes with out breaking any  eggs !

Since he retired from TV ,he shuns publicity.....a stouch involving two such celebrities could go viral !

He used to be indecisive but now he's not so sure !

He reports he has not followed all this thread but he'd rather attend a 'peace- pipe ' smoking  session down at the Viaduct and help keep the assailants apart but warns he now so weak he couldn't pull a sailor off his sister !

8 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

If you want a “ sailor pulled off “ Tassie the STD is your man, $10 a turn and he swallows anything 

How about I just meet you at Caulfield short stuff and when Flealaar gets chutneyed for the second consecutive week you can hand over a grand (AUD cash, none of this betting voucher and a mobile number to chase someone else in a different country shenanigans). 

What do ya reckon?

P.S. Did you pack the telephone books in your carry on so I can see you when I arrive at Caulfield on Saturday? :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Chris - you don't need to risk $100,000 to prove a point.

Smarten up.

There’s no risk Daryl. Flealaar is a flea  and besides he can’t possibly win with a lifetime of short stuff’s karma on his back. 

Karma did a fantastic job for us last weekend and will serve up an equally good dose for us this Saturday. 

Don’t fret. ;)

17 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Why would I agree to that without a reverse guarantee that you can front with the 100 grand ?

Given the nature of your employment I’d need cast iron guarantees 

I’m keen though...I just need to make sure you pay up if he wins

I might even do it on the basis that Scooby bans you if I don’t get paid in full ....it’s worth risking a grand to see the back of you forever 

“Nature of my employment?”

What does this mean short stuff?

I’ve just celebrated my 7 year work anniversary in my 4th different role within the company and started up my new successful business. :)

Face to face Caulfield Saturday morning you, me and the Flea. 

Just make sure you have the cash and not a betting voucher and a mobile number to call like last time as I have a lunch date in the city and we’ll now be dining on Caviar and Dom thanks to your white flag waving thing. :)

9 hours ago, Steve C said:

I’m off to St Andrews Beach for a fishing trip with the boys and need some extra spending money. 

Who wants 100/1 on Flealaar in the first race at Caulfield this Saturday?

Baz, how much you want? Let me know please. :)

Sorry I'm slow to the party!!!....

That's very kind of you CBT CT Steve with a captial C. ! :rcf-shocked-5::rcfe-like::rcf-rich:

I'll take a lazy x $100 of that thanks! :rcf-rich:

27 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Sorry I'm slow to the party!!!....

That's very kind of you CBT CT Steve with a captial C. ! :rcf-shocked-5::rcfe-like::rcf-rich:

I'll take a lazy x $100 of that thanks! :rcf-rich:

You seem like a good man Baz. No problem. You’re on.

Good luck. Hopefully Flealaar goes a fraction better than last weekend and short stuff’s previous business ventures. :rcf-nerd:

15 minutes ago, Steve C said:

You seem like a good man Baz. No problem. You’re on.

Good luck. Hopefully Flealaar goes a fraction better than last weekend and short stuff’s previous business ventures. :rcf-nerd:

I am! I am! :rcf-laughing-2: NZD or AUD $$$ ? :rcf-rich: