poundforpound

Show some guts Scooby

30 posts in this topic

It’s time you stood by your stated values, they being “if you’re going to say it you’d better be able to prove it”.

I normally ignore  because they’re driven by jealousy and their own insecurities, but in recent days I’ve been attacked by Gary1 & the low proxy STD......they’ve both made the same tired tedious fabricated allegations here....I’ve challenged them to substantiate what they’ve claimed.....they haven’t .....surprise surprise....now ban them thanks.

You claim to have rules Scooby...and I don’t mind a bit of humour or piss taking, robust banter type of thing.....nor do I want to be a protected species...but these  losers are just low life lying dogs....do something about it Scooby otherwise you’re no better than them......

I mean it mate, ban both the skunks......they asked for it.....so now you must teach all participants here a very valuable lesson about veracity and credibility, otherwise your site’s a joke and no better than that oxidation pond they normally wallow in.

You might also consider looking at whether that Doug Graham and Sunloseriwasajockeyandfailedlunterandfamilybludger are posting here too because I’m getting a bit tired of their recent threats on FB / messenger etc....threats that coincidentally mirror the rubbish being posted here......time to clean out the stinking swamp fella before I do it for you.

Can you PM me all details you’ve got on Gary1 please, email address, IP address, location he’s posting from, phone number etc..

Thanks 

Edited by scooby3051

Please show me the posts and they will be removed...they have been sanctioned and are under control and only able to post after moderation...I don't think it is fair to say that i am the same as them, I try to be reasonable when moderating, even more so in your case but to say I am the same as them is very unfair.Also we do not give out personal info on members.

Doug does not post here, as far as I am aware, and you know the other person mentioned does, you have been arguing with him.

As for anyone Leo included that posts unsubstantiated information about anyone, serious action will be taken, I will not allow this site to descend into a cesspit like elsewhere, so if you have personal issues with Leo or anyone else sort them out amongst yourselves don't drag my site into your personal spats.

Yes Leo says it as it is but he always is able to prove what he says, rightly or wrongly, some of the others he mentions do not, and unless they can they will remain as they are.

The banter back and forth is fun but let's keep it that and not descend into this personal slagging off of each other, with rumour and lies...it wont be stood for...well not here anyway.

It's extremely unfair, Scooby, and I don't even like you.

When Leo doesn't get exactly what he wants and when people give it back to him, he throws his toys out of the cot. 

Bullies are only insecure about themselves, which is why they reflect their insecurities on others. I seriously hope he gets his mindset sorted out.

It's been a rough week for him.

The threads concerned descended quickly in to "handbags" and lost interest to me. Those jousting should know_--------

Explaining is losing!

Lose your temper. Lose the argument!

Also wallowing in the negative can damage health.

1 hour ago, NextPlease said:

It's extremely unfair, Scooby, and I don't even like you.

When Leo doesn't get exactly what he wants and when people give it back to him, he throws his toys out of the cot. 

Bullies are only insecure about themselves, which is why they reflect their insecurities on others. I seriously hope he gets his mindset sorted out.

It's been a rough week for him.

Rough week :) love it, it’s been a long long time since I’ve had a “rough week” 

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

It’s time you stood by your stated values, they being “if you’re going to say it you’d better be able to prove it”.

I normally ignore the nillers because they’re driven by jealousy and their own insecurities, but in recent days I’ve been attacked by Gary1 & the low proxy STD piece of shit.......they’ve both made the same tired tedious fabricated allegations here....I’ve challenged them to substantiate what they’ve claimed.....they haven’t .....surprise surprise....now ban them thanks.

You claim to have rules Scooby...and I don’t mind a bit of humour or piss taking, robust banter type of thing.....nor do I want to be a protected species...but these fucking losers are just low life lying dogs....do something about it Scooby otherwise you’re no fucking better than them......

I mean it mate, ban both the skunks......they asked for it.....so now you must teach all participants here a very valuable lesson about veracity and credibility, otherwise your site’s a joke and no better than that oxidation pond the nillers normally wallow in.

You might also consider looking at whether that Doug Graham and Sunloseriwasajockeyandfailedlunterandfamilybludger are posting here too because I’m getting a bit tired of their recent threats on FB / messenger etc....threats that coincidentally mirror the rubbish being posted here......time to clean out the stinking swamp fella before I do it for you.

Can you PM me all details you’ve got on Gary1 please, email address, IP address, location he’s posting from, phone number etc..

Thanks 

Are you getting any sleep these days short stuff? :ph34r:

Seems like you have a alot on your mind?

Edited by scooby3051
stirring

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Please show me the posts and they will be removed...they have been sanctioned and are under control and only able to post after moderation...I don't think it is fair to say that i am the same as them, I try to be reasonable when moderating, even more so in your case but to say I am the same as them is very unfair.Also we do not give out personal info on members.

Doug does not post here, as far as I am aware, and you know the other person mentioned does, you have been arguing with him.

As for anyone Leo included that posts unsubstantiated information about anyone, serious action will be taken, I will not allow this site to descend into a cesspit like elsewhere, so if you have personal issues with Leo or anyone else sort them out amongst yourselves don't drag my site into your personal spats.

Yes Leo says it as it is but he always is able to prove what he says, rightly or wrongly, some of the others he mentions do not, and unless they can they will remain as they are.

The banter back and forth is fun but let's keep it that and not descend into this personal slagging off of each other, with rumour and lies...it wont be stood for...well not here anyway.

He’s a man, albeit a very short one Leigh, but a man nonetheless. 

If he can’t take it, he shouldn’t dish it out in the first place. 

He’s a self confessed c..., we all know that, but he should be able to fight his own battles without being so weak crying to you like that Flealaar did raising the white flag last weekend. 

He needs to harden up. 

10 rounds in the ring with me would do that although I think he’d struggle to last one. He’s about as weak as that cheap Mumm champagne he serves at Headquarters Viaduct. :P

14 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Steve,Chris, CBT or whatever personality you choose to be today... why dont you prove some of the nonsense you have been spewing out to before you start trying to stir...still waiting...but I wont hold my breath.

Short stuff has stated he owns the establishment and it’s his responsibility to provide proof of that. 

He clearly hasn’t been sleeping that well lately which would indicate that his conscience is clearly getting the better of him. 

57 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

He does not have to prove anything...you have zero credibility to ask anyone to prove anything..you still have many fabrications to fill in the blanks...but I wont hold my breath.

Ban him Scooby

I do own the thing alone, 100% through my personal trusts and I’ll bet him $100,000 I can verify that to the Auckland lawyer of his choice 

The only condition is he has to deposit the $100,000 in an independent bank account that I can access once I prove him wrong 

35 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Ban him Scooby

I do own the thing alone, 100% through my personal trusts and I’ll bet him $100,000 I can verify that to the Auckland lawyer of his choice 

The only condition is he has to deposit the $100,000 in an independent bank account that I can access once I prove him wrong 

I’m not falling for that trick again short stuff. 

The last time you asked me to deposit money into an agreed account it took me 2 months to get it back! :rcf-poo:

1 minute ago, Steve C said:

The last time you asked me to deposit money into an agreed account it took me 2 months to get it back! :rcf-poo:

Can you prove that...or just another tall story...it better be the former and I want to see evidence.

3 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Lying xxxxxxxx again.

Bert ( Andrew Lacy ) knows that story, wasn’t it a bet you won on Weekend Hustler and your father had disowned you or something, and the vet couldn’t settle without some sort of involvement from your estranged father, the dentist dude.

Is your old man a dentist ?

9 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Lying xxxxxxxx again.

Bert ( Andrew Lacy ) knows that story, wasn’t it a bet you won on Weekend Hustler and your father had disowned you or something, and the vet couldn’t settle without some sort of involvement from your estranged father, the dentist dude.

Is your old man a dentist ?

You can’t even spell the horse’s name short stuff.

It was Weekend “Hussler” and short stuff reneged on the deal after the horse won the Underwood. 

Short stuff proposed the bet to me which I accepted then when I went down to Cowboy to get my 4K he presented me with a 2K betting voucher with a security pin on it.

He then gave me a mobile number and told me I’d have to call and get my winning 2K bet off them. 

That wasn’t the deal as I was flying out to Melbourne 2 days later and then I spent the next 2 months chasing my 2K once I’d relocated to Australia.

Won’t be falling for that trick again short stuff.

So he paid the bet in full??? Correct??? And just to be certain you are sure it took 2 months...not a couple of weeks???You have said both at various times so quite difficult to know when you are actually telling the truth.

12 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

So he paid the bet in full??? Correct??? And just to be certain you are sure it took 2 months...not a couple of weeks???You have said both at various times so quite difficult to know when you are actually telling the truth.

No he didn’t. He gave me my original 2K bet I deposited into a TAB account  in the form of a betting voucher and told me I’d need to chase the winning 2K myself. 

That wasn’t the bet.

The bet was if I won he would pay me 4K that same night of the race otherwise I wouldn’t have taken the bet in the first place. 

I was moving permanently to Melbourne 2 days later and chasing 2K of a winning bet he proposed from another country which I won was not part of the deal.

Stop twisting and turning like a worm, simple question DID HE PAY YOU IN FULL...YES/NO...dont need the sob story...and did he take 2 months to pay like you stated or was it two weeks 1 month just trying to get to the TRUTH which you seem to be fairly economical with.

Just now, scooby3051 said:

Stop twisting and turning like a worm, simple question DID HE PAY YOU IN FULL...YES/NO...dont need the sob story...and did he take 2 months to pay like you stated or was it two weeks 1 month just trying to get to the TRUTH which you seem to be fairly economical with.

NO he didn’t. 

Just now, scooby3051 said:

I thought he gave you a betting voucher for 2K and paid you the balance 2K another way,..is that not the true story??? So you got 4K total...

The bet was if I won he would pay me 4K at Cowboy that same night Weekend Hussler won.

He didn’t. End of story Leigh.

3 minutes ago, Steve C said:

The bet was if I won he would pay me 4K at Cowboy that same night Weekend Hussler won.

He didn’t. End of story Leigh.

Now its you who are struggling on intellect ..so he paid you 4K...YES/NO... so all this BS you have gone on with over the years is because he paid a few days late... what a sad sorry human you are... get over it...he paid you FFS.