RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steve C

Unlucky Felaar

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I’ve been waiting for a long time STD, but you never front

You all know exactly where I am, every day, and I’m good to go ( includes you Sunlunaticiwasajockeychild )

I had a rumble with Shane Martin the other day STD ( yes your grovelling buddy Dusty’s old man, Dusty wanted a turn too ) they got exactly what you’ll get if I ever get stuck in a lift with you 

Come find me fella, HQ every day, and I’m in Melbourne Thursday through Sunday, at The Crown.. don’t be a stranger 

You’re all talk short stuff. 

I’ve just found footage of you “getting stuck in a lift” with a few people. 

An angry ankle biting Chihuahua comes to mind. 

Do I fight you blindfolded with my arms tied around my back to give you a slight chance? We need to make this a spectacle for the punters otherwise it’s going to be another boring bloody walkover like Felaar raising the white flag last weekend. :wacko:

https://youtu.be/M-re0HMkldY

37 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

Double header or tag team

Leo and Trump v Thommo and Sunboy. 

Main Event   . Prob be picked up by the big channels. Comedy ones he ha 

We’ll get Robbie Waterhouse over to take bets (I’ve already taken $10,000 @100/1 from Ernie to win a million just like when Floyd backed himself to beat that pretender Irishman Conor McGregor). B)

I'm sober now and just watched the Brew Handicap replay! :rcf-shocked-5: An appropriately named race...some of those riders must have been intoxicated??? :rcf-poo:

https://loveracing.nz/News/27603/TaketwoforFelaar.aspx

P.S. New riding instructions for Caulfield Saturday...stay away from that F###ING RAIL !!! :rcf-sad-12:

P.P.S .....FFS !!!!....he's drawn 1 again! :rcf-monkey:

16 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I'm sober now and just watched the Brew Handicap replay! :rcf-shocked-5: An appropriately named race...some of those riders must have been intoxicated??? :rcf-poo:

P.S. New riding instructions for Caulfield Saturday...stay away from that F###ING RAIL !!! :rcf-sad-12:

Baz, old son, please tell me you won’t be wasting your hard earned on this thing? :ph34r:

Pauline Hansen has more chance of winning the Federal Election over here than that flea. 

Should be 100/1. 

I wonder if Ernie will be backing it? :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Baz, old son, please tell me you won’t be wasting your hard earned on this thing? :ph34r:

Pauline Hansen has more chance of winning the Federal Election over here than that flea. 

Should be 100/1. 

I wonder if Ernie will be backing it? :ph34r:

Are you offering us all 100-1 for Saturday? :rcf-thinking-1::rcf-rich-1::rcf-rich:

9 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Are you offering us all 100-1 for Saturday? :rcf-thinking-1::rcf-rich-1::rcf-rich:

Sure. I’ve got a fishing trip coming up and I need some bait.

How much would you like to donate? :)

1 hour ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Iam liking the look of Alfarris on 54kgs. Owner picks some good ones to ship out to Hayes . Third up and run some good races under weight in decent Goodwood and York handicaps last year. Lightly raced.

5 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Iam liking the look of Alfarris on 54kgs. Owner picks some good ones to ship out to Hayes . Third up and run some good races under weight in decent Goodwood and York handicaps last year. Lightly raced.

It’s a good field Red Rum.

The Tasmanian and the Waterhouse/Bott runners will also be strong chances.

15 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Rails bookie prices it at 100 Saturday would be smashed off their stool into next week. Must admit iam quite looking forward to the race .

Felaar on the drift this morning out to $9. 

He should be out to $90 by now.

I hope he’s got the white flag bleached and ready for a repeat performance on Saturday. No excuses this time. :ph34r:

I wonder how many beverage & food vouchers short stuff will have on him? :P