Steve C

Unlucky Felaar

119 posts in this topic

I had a tipping service. It didn't go bust - I just found the world of gambling affiliates and that's much more lucrative than trying to sell tips.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know what I do with my 13 hour work day, but I won't be posting it on here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

You're correct, I'm not a journalist. I'm a gambling affiliate website owner, writer and tipster.

But as I've said, I'm not going to get into that. 

I'm happy with my life. I've made my own way. 

Move on to your next fascination.

Thanks.

Impressive bit of self praise there, and I can’t imagine that you’d fabricate a CV or work history.

Love to have a look at your current work, please advise web site details etc..so I can consider using your services :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scooby can we call the STD out on this often repeated allegation any member of my family, or any other person has an interest in HQ.

I’m happy to take a five year ban from Cafe if he can find a partner in HQ, my sister or anyone else.

In turn I want you to ban him if he can’t substantiate the allegation, or apologise here.

Thanks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I had a tipping service. It didn't go bust - I just found the world of gambling affiliates and that's much more lucrative than trying to sell tips.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know what I do with my 13 hour work day, but I won't be posting it on here.

 

Funny you sent me a FB message but don't allow me a reply...why would that be??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I'm earning my keep.

You can ask me in person the next time you see me at Ellerslie. 

 

You don’t mind sending me threats on Messenger / FB..use that to advise me of the website you operate thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, poundforpound said:

Scooby can we call the STD out on this often repeated allegation any member of my family, or any other person has an interest in HQ.

I’m happy to take a five year ban from Cafe if he can find a partner in HQ, my sister or anyone else.

In turn I want you to ban him if he can’t substantiate the allegation, or apologise here.

Thanks 

 

I have asked him the question...lets see what he comes back with...he has never been able to prove any of the pending things yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I have asked him the question...lets see what he comes back with...he has never been able to prove any of the pending things yet...

A ban would be nice......actually I’m going to Melbourne Saturday, maybe I can just screw his snout for him when I see the prick..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

A ban would be nice......actually I’m going to Melbourne Saturday, maybe I can just screw his snout for him when I see the prick..

funny post

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

A ban would be nice......actually I’m going to Melbourne Saturday, maybe I can just screw his snout for him when I see the prick..

I'm sure everyone on here would love a pic p4p, with the two fingers pointing at each other. Scooby might even relax his rules about Stopper's selfies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I came here to clarify a false accusation Scooby made. That has been done.

Now I will be leaving. Hopefully you'll move on, too.

I hope you find happiness. 

What false accusation??? please enlighten me..as from what I have seen to date its all true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I came here to clarify a false accusation Scooby made. That has been done.

Now I will be leaving. Hopefully you'll move on, too.

I hope you find happiness. 

What race is Happiness in and who rides it you fuckwit ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve C said:

I might have a chat with Deano short stuff and see if we can tee up you versus Jesse Mulligan in the next Fight 4 Life.

What do ya reckon?

I’ll see if we can put a special clause in just for you to be able to wear a pair of your Gucci platforms.

I reckon we could sell out Vecta Arena twice over. 

I’ll even provide the plastic confetti for the crowd. B)

If you’re so keen on Fight 4 Life, why don’t you set up a fight between u and P4P Stopper? He would be 1/10on and u would be 100/1 ! At least u would back a winner ! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NextPlease said:

You said I posted in a thread that I was a jockey. That was false.

Nothing major, but it was false - as was me being a jockey.

Time to move on.

You did..its your bio so...you allowed it so it is not a false statement by me but by you and your so called boss...nothing major but fact ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Steve C said:

I might have a chat with Deano short stuff and see if we can tee up you versus Jesse Mulligan in the next Fight 4 Life.

What do ya reckon?

I’ll see if we can put a special clause in just for you to be able to wear a pair of your Gucci platforms.

I reckon we could sell out Vecta Arena twice over. 

I’ll even provide the plastic confetti for the crowd. B)

You really do need to get some new material......know any writers?

Plus Vecta was actually Vector, but was renamed Spark Arena some time ago. Please try and keep up....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great thread.

Nothing has changed here I see.

Good luck at Caulfield p4p, looks to have come through really good by all reports, if he went to learn how to become a racehorse he certainly had an eye opener last week.

Mick Dee is a nice choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

My god, I never thought I would say this, but I actually feel sorry for p4p. I am amazed you keep replying to those two. You are only encouraging them.

Were you born an arse kisser or did your Mummy teach you how to be one cause you’re real good at it. :ph34r:

At least you’re good at something. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

None of them can prove what they say...Steve C started out as Chris morphed into someone else....he cant prove anything he has been asked to so far...then Daryl Curnow tried, in another thread to say he was a jockey...which was a lie...then Gary decided he wanted a piece of the action...but he cant prove what he says either to date...so i think P4p is going OK.

“Can’t prove anything he has been asked so far?” 

Are you kidding me??

I can always rely on you to put a smile on my face Leigh. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trump said:

If you’re so keen on Fight 4 Life, why don’t you set up a fight between u and P4P Stopper? He would be 1/10on and u would be 100/1 ! At least u would back a winner ! :) 

This is a joke right Ernie? :lol:

I’ll jump in the ring with short stuff anytime. Would love the opportunity.

Also I’ll put $10,000 on me at your odds of 100/1 please (not that you’d ever take the bet, you’re all talk Ernie, just like when you talked up Hay List to beat Black Caviar - we all know how that one ended). :P

Let’s do it short stuff! Give the punters what they want. We can set up a ring outside HeadQuarters Viaduct. 

Ernie, you can pay for his hospital bills. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now