Steve C

Unlucky Felaar

119 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Genuine question short stuff.

How much of your successful sister’s dough was put up for HeadQuarters Viaduct as we all know no bank would touch you with a 10 foot barge pole. :ph34r:

Not a cent, why would I need her money ?

I don’t have any business interests with her apart from 50/50 in Consensus.

Banks love me anyway, I’m so good at what I do and they know I’ll never make another mistake after 2003.

They often ring me asking me to borrow money, I usually decline as I don’t need it.

I own HQ one hundred percent through my personal family trust, no one else is involved.

Sorry to ruin another often repeated lie ( by you and others ).

39 minutes ago, gary1 said:

no not really as  anyone that big notes is normally lacking  in substance they crave for peoples  praises

Don’t need people’s praises ( sort your fucking english out please ) or to be a big noter.........my peers nominated HQ today as a finalist in “outstanding operation”....google Lewishams.....

2 hours ago, gary1 said:

so if i havent owned successful horses     im a niller as your mate suggests,    really you have to do  everything leo has done to be the best     yet a bloke that has worked 40 years at the one job supported his family and been faithful to his  wife is a useless niller     i know what id rather be as far as im concerned hes a legend in his own lunchtime

No nobody said anything like that but you seem to want to pull Leo down..he puts his opinions out there..how about you tell us what you have done...how successful at whatever you do you have been...rather than just attack someone for the sake of it...JMO

9 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Don’t need people’s praises ( sort your fucking english out please ) or to be a big noter.........my peers nominated HQ today as a finalist in “outstanding operation”....google Lewishams.....

ffs only hospitality members can vote big deal

6 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Well done on the award nomination...a few of my industry mates have been there and said the food and the place is great.......hope you get the award to shut a few up....Poor old DC wont be able to sleep at night .....:rcf-laughing-3:

Just now, We're Doomed said:

My god, I never thought I would say this, but I actually feel sorry for p4p. I am amazed you keep replying to those two. You are only encouraging them.

None of them can prove what they say...Steve C started out as Chris morphed into someone else....he cant prove anything he has been asked to so far...then Daryl Curnow tried, in another thread to say he was a jockey...which was a lie...then Gary decided he wanted a piece of the action...but he cant prove what he says either to date...so i think P4p is going OK.

4 minutes ago, gary1 said:

ffs only hospitality members can vote big deal

No...operators, staff, suppliers, producers, the entire industry and affiliated partners can vote 

For all I know media can vote too ( they were at the announcement party tonight )

11 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

My god, I never thought I would say this, but I actually feel sorry for p4p. I am amazed you keep replying to those two. You are only encouraging them.

I thought that too but the lies are a bit average and I feel compelled to reply to them ( I don’t usually bother ) 

As for Gary1, well he’s clearly a bit retarded or mentally challenged but he is being fairly average in his behaviour....I’ll unleash on him soon though if he continues 

I don’t know who he is though...that’s a bit of a problem 

9 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

None of them can prove what they say...Steve C started out as Chris morphed into someone else....he cant prove anything he has been asked to so far...then Daryl Curnow tried, in another thread to say he was a jockey...which was a lie...then Gary decided he wanted a piece of the action...but he cant prove what he says either to date...so i think P4p is going OK.

prove what scooby doo            what do i have to prove have you got the guts to put my reply up

7 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I thought that too but the lies are a bit average and I feel compelled to reply to them ( I don’t usually bother ) 

As for Gary1, well he’s clearly a bit retarded or mentally challenged but he is being fairly average in his behaviour....I’ll unleash on him soon though if he continues 

your welcome unleash all you like 

9 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Which thread was this?

1 hour ago, Steve C said:

Genuine question short stuff.

How much of your successful sister’s dough was put up for HeadQuarters Viaduct as we all know no bank would touch you with a 10 foot barge pole. :ph34r:

So Chris, Steve, CBT,CT whoever you are do you have proof anyone other than P4P owns HQ???

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Hi there...is this daryl...the man himself???

That bio was posted by my former boss. He asked if he could say I was a former jockey, I thought nothing of it.

You're all about making factual statements correct? Leo posted that I was a) a niller, b) a failed journalist and c) a failed punter.

All of which are untrue. I don't need a "how big is your dick" competition on here like he does, so I won't state my credentials.

So please, don't a) make false statements and b) let Leo use this account to make posts under my name like he did years ago.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, gary1 said:

really is that your best shot   try googling leo 

Oh dear...just like the hitman story on google...it didn’t happen, never saw a cop, never interviewed, but the losers who are infatuated with me, McAnulty and Don Murray in that instance, fabricate a silly story and you gullible simpletons believe it.

I understand why I’m so fascinating but using google as a source of allegations or evidence is bizarre, that’s fairytale shit. 

Get over it Gary1.....you’re being a dick now mate 

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

DC well why would you let your boss Lie about yourself...if it was not to make you look better than you actually were...I dont see how your bioss suggesting you should lie is OK for you to agree to???

He wanted a writer that was someone "in" the industry. To give his site more credit.

I didn't care. The man was a megalomaniac and I didn't want to piss him off.

I no longer work there.

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Oh dear...just like the hitman story on google...it didn’t happen, never saw a cop, never interviewed, but the losers who are infatuated with me, McAnulty and Don Murray in that instance, fabricate a silly story and you gullible simpletons believe it.

I understand why I’m so fascinating but using google as a source of allegations or evidence is bizarre, that’s fairytale shit. 

Get over it Gary1.....you’re being a dick now mate 

thanks 

1 minute ago, NextPlease said:

He wanted a writer that was someone "in" the industry. To give his site more credit.

I didn't care. The man was a megalomaniac and I didn't want to piss him off.

I no longer work there.

Still dont make it OK...but hey each to their own...

7 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

That bio was posted by my former boss. He asked if he could say I was a former jockey, I thought nothing of it.

You're all about making factual statements correct? Leo posted that I was a) a niller, b) a failed journalist and c) a failed punter.

All of which are untrue. I don't need a "how big is your dick" competition on here like he does, so I won't state my credentials.

So please, don't a) make false statements and b) let Leo use this account to make posts under my name like he did years ago.

Thanks.

No you lied on your bio and now you have to live with it.

How many winners did you ride ? 90 :) 

Just as you lied when you said The Informant got you started as a journalist, you’re not a journalist, you’re a failed tipster and slightly better than  average golfer who’s bludged off your highly successful family to survive.

Now get back over there with the nillers where you belong.....Scooby, deal to him

Thanks 

Just now, poundforpound said:

No you lied on your bio and now you have to live with it.

How many dinners did you ride ? 90 :) 

Just as you lied when you said The Informant got you started as a journalist, you’re not a journalist, you’re a failed tipster and slightly better than  average golfer who’s bludged off your highly successful family to survive.

Now get back over there with the nillers where you belong.....Scooby, deal to him

Thanks 

You're correct, I'm not a journalist. I'm a gambling affiliate website owner, writer and tipster.

But as I've said, I'm not going to get into that. 

I'm happy with my life. I've made my own way. 

Move on to your next fascination.

Thanks.