Steve C

Unlucky Felaar

119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

The slagging means nothing to us as owners....firstly the nillers are entitled to their opinion, even low life stupid uneducated have the right to express their incorrect feelings, and secondly, it’s kinda cool that every breath I take is scrutinised by all those low achievers 

I can only imagine how they feel when great things happen in my life ( that’s most days ), roll on today for the media release, then Saturday for more fun .....

Will they be providing you with a bassinet for the flight home today short stuff and have you brought back some plastic confetti to celebrate your own arrival back at HeadQuarters Viaduct? :ph34r:

Rumour has it that Richo is patiently waiting there for another selfie although he’s hoping you’ve improved your style since Randwick. :)

23 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

I think he is being pretty honest.... in his assessment....how bout you tell us about the good horses you have been involved in...and how successful they were...I would be really interested to know about your involvement ...cheers.

so if i havent owned successful horses     im a niller as your mate suggests,    really you have to do  everything leo has done to be the best     yet a bloke that has worked 40 years at the one job supported his family and been faithful to his  wife is a useless niller     i know what id rather be as far as im concerned hes a legend in his own lunchtime

20 minutes ago, gary1 said:

so if i havent owned successful horses     im a niller as your mate suggests,    really you have to do  everything leo has done to be the best     yet a bloke that has worked 40 years at the one job supported his family and been faithful to his  wife is a useless niller     i know what id rather be as far as im concerned hes a legend in his own lunchtime

And I totally support your comments, and that’s your prerogative to pass judgement on me.

I can’t quite understand your infatuation with Felaar though, and the comments you’ve made, but once again it’s your prerogative .

BTW I don’t judge on fidelity, that’s a morality issue, and as for 40 years in the one job, what can I say, I just hope it was a decent job like an airline pilot or a surgeon, otherwise I’d be worried that you’d wasted 40 good years.

You might want to reflect on your contributions to this thread though because you do come across as very small minded, bitter, jealous, ignorant of facts, and very poorly educated, well your English and grammar is well below that of my youngest, and he’s eleven, so I presume you’re poorly educated.

I now invite you to prove me wrong, tell us what you’ve been employed as for the last forty years, and enlighten us as to your education and actual racing experience. 

I hope you’re not a neurosurgeon !!

11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You might want to reflect on your contributions to this thread though because you do come across as very small minded, bitter, jealous, and very poorly educated, well your English and grammar is well below that of my youngest, and he’s eleven.

should that be "while"? Perhaps you could check with your youngest :) 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:46 PM, poundforpound said:

And I totally support your comments, and that’s your prerogative to pass judgement on me.

I can’t quite understand your infatuation with Felaar though, and the comments you’ve made, but once again it’s your prerogative .

BTW I don’t judge on fidelity, that’s a morality issue, and as for 40 years in the one job, what can I say, I just hope it was a decent job like an airline pilot or a surgeon, otherwise I’d be worried that you’d wasted 40 good years.

You might want to reflect on your contributions to this thread though because you do come across as very small minded, bitter, jealous, ignorant of facts, and very poorly educated, well your English and grammar is well below that of my youngest, and he’s eleven, so I presume you’re poorly educated.

I now invite you to prove me wrong, tell us what you’ve been employed as for the last forty years, and enlighten us as to your education and actual racing experience. 

let me see because my spelling and grammar is not up to your 11yo im still a niller   and because i write a couple of true facts about felaar im infatuated with it    quite to the contrary i couldnt give a shite about   one thing  and my family love me for what i am  god be with you son

Edited by scooby3051

I look at some of these threads,  look at the beginning of them then the end . One started with Sunline about  when she was sold at auction for 10k and ended with a Sultan riding a horse through  a German Kibbutz in Jerusalem during a 6 day three year war.

This started with a horse meeting trouble in running then becoming a night school in grammer.  

It's a journey and half as John Mitchell would say.

6 minutes ago, gary1 said:

let me see because my spelling and grammar is not up to your 11yo im still a niller   and because i write a couple of true facts about felaar im infatuated with it    quite to the contrary i couldnt give a shite about   one thing  2 things i dont have in common with you is i dont owe money i pay my bills and my family love me for what i am  god be with you son

The horse was very unlucky.....it’s in the stipes report .....you claimed he wasn’t unlucky, and you said he was being aimed at the Melbourne Cup....you come across as a bitter and jealous niller because they’re both untrue.

As for owing money, apart from my two mortgages I certainly don’t owe any money.

As for my grammar....I’ve checked it Kloppite.....tell the experts what’s wrong with using the word “well” as I did.

29310258-682A-45AD-9DB8-78E3261415E4.jpeg

51 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

education left school at 13  ,well written English doesn't make me money   40 years on the dole till i progressed to pension  raacing experince betting on felaar

1 minute ago, gary1 said:

education left school at 13  ,well written English doesn't make me money   40 years on the dole till i progressed to pension  raacing experince betting on felaar

Stop backing him then, no one makes you bet do they, or are you pathologically addicted ?

FYI he’s probably going around again Saturday, please don’t back him, I couldn’t cope if you got lucky at my expense.

BTW you wasted eight years at school, most of which must’ve been at primary, because it hasn’t helped one jot !!

On 5/7/2019 at 7:37 PM, poundforpound said:

The horse was very unlucky.....it’s in the stipes report .....you claimed he wasn’t unlucky, and you said he was being aimed at the Melbourne Cup....you come across as a bitter and jealous niller because they’re both untrue.

As for owing money, apart from my two mortgages I certainly don’t owe any money.

As for my grammar....I’ve checked it Kloppite.....tell the experts what’s wrong with using the word “well” as I did.

29310258-682A-45AD-9DB8-78E3261415E4.jpeg

two things p4p can you point me to where i said he was aimed at the melb cup 

Edited by scooby3051
Shit stirring.

5 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Stop backing him then, no one makes you bet do they, or are you pathologically addicted ?

FYI he’s probably going around again Saturday, please don’t back him, I couldn’t cope if you got lucky at my expense.

BTW you wasted eight years at school, most of which must’ve been at primary, because it hasn’t helped one jot !!

for your sake i womt back him   and you dont have to state the obvious i know wasted 8 years

On 5/7/2019 at 7:43 PM, gary1 said:

two things p4p can you point me to where i said he was aimed at the melb cup  

Read your own posts re Melbourne Cup on page 1 of the thread.

If it matters I now employ 62 full time staff and pay a lot of taxes etc....I owe no one a thing, other than my various mortgages and they’re just typical business / residential arrangements.

Your cheap shots are baseless but yet again reflect what drives you.

I might have a chat with Deano short stuff and see if we can tee up you versus Jesse Mulligan in the next Fight 4 Life.

What do ya reckon?

I’ll see if we can put a special clause in just for you to be able to wear a pair of your Gucci platforms.

I reckon we could sell out Vecta Arena twice over. 

I’ll even provide the plastic confetti for the crowd. B)

On 5/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, poundforpound said:

Read your own posts re Melbourne Cup.

I now employ 62 full time staff and pay a lot of taxes etc....

well done good on you.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, poundforpound said:

Read your own posts re Melbourne Cup..

I now employ 62 full time staff and pay a lot of taxes etc....

62 people all in one restaurant

Read your own posts re Melbourne Cup on page 1 of the thread.

There is not one cent owing from Cardiac other than to me personally, and the high seven figure investment I made, and lost.

If it matters I now employ 62 full time staff and pay a lot of taxes etc....I owe no one a thing, other than my various mortgages and they’re just typical business / residential arrangements.

Your cheap shots are baseless but yet again reflect what drives you.

62 full time staff?? :o

Does that include your stylist short stuff or just the ones holding up an individual piece of plastic confetti each? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, gary1 said:

7 minutes ago, gary1 said:

Of course...it’s a big operation, 120 hours a week, 15 million a year t/o, 700 person capacity, two bars, 100 seats internally, another 300 outdoors, 2000 hectolitres a year tap and pack beer, over 500 bottles of champagne a week on average, champagne sales are 7 times bigger than any other privately owned operation in NZ according to Moet.....it’s a phenomena....nominated today as a finalist for Outstanding Operation in the Lewisham Awards.....you jelly yet ? 

On 5/7/2019 at 7:52 PM, poundforpound said:

Yes, every cent....hence they backed me into Cowboys two years later, a hugely successful bar, and continue to back me today in Headquarters, their flagship Heineken bar in NZ 

well done.

Of course...it’s a big operation, 120 hours a week, 15 million a year t/o, 700 person capacity, two bars, 100 seats internally, another 300 outdoors, 2000 hectolitres a year tap and lack beer, over 500 bottles of champagne a week on average, 7 times bigger than any other privately owned operation in NZ......it’s a phenomena....nominated today as a finalist for Outstanding Operation in the Lewisham Awards.....you jelly yet ? 

no not really as  anyone that big notes is normally lacking  in substance they crave for peoples  praises

2 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Of course...it’s a big operation, 120 hours a week, 15 million a year t/o, 700 person capacity, two bars, 100 seats internally, another 300 outdoors, 2000 hectolitres a year tap and lack beer, over 500 bottles of champagne a week on average, 7 times bigger than any other privately owned operation in NZ......it’s a phenomena....nominated today as a finalist for Outstanding Operation in the Lewisham Awards.....you jelly yet ? 

Genuine question short stuff.

How much of your successful sister’s dough was put up for HeadQuarters Viaduct as we all know no bank would touch you with a 10 foot barge pole. :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, gary1 said:

no not really as  anyone that big notes is normally lacking  in substance they crave for peoples  praises

Still waiting mate...how about you tell us all the successes you have had in your racing...Life...businesses....at least Leo puts it all out there...tells it as it is...so come on lets hear your story...genuinely interested.