RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steve C

Unlucky Felaar

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

DC well why would you let your boss Lie about yourself...if it was not to make you look better than you actually were...I dont see how your bioss suggesting you should lie is OK for you to agree to???

He wanted a writer that was someone "in" the industry. To give his site more credit.

I didn't care. The man was a megalomaniac and I didn't want to piss him off.

I no longer work there.

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Oh dear...just like the hitman story on google...it didn’t happen, never saw a cop, never interviewed, but the losers who are infatuated with me, McAnulty and Don Murray in that instance, fabricate a silly story and you gullible simpletons believe it.

I understand why I’m so fascinating but using google as a source of allegations or evidence is bizarre, that’s fairytale shit. 

Get over it Gary1.....you’re being a dick now mate 

thanks 

1 minute ago, NextPlease said:

He wanted a writer that was someone "in" the industry. To give his site more credit.

I didn't care. The man was a megalomaniac and I didn't want to piss him off.

I no longer work there.

Still dont make it OK...but hey each to their own...

Just now, poundforpound said:

No you lied on your bio and now you have to live with it.

How many dinners did you ride ? 90 :) 

Just as you lied when you said The Informant got you started as a journalist, you’re not a journalist, you’re a failed tipster and slightly better than  average golfer who’s bludged off your highly successful family to survive.

Now get back over there with the nillers where you belong.....Scooby, deal to him

Thanks 

You're correct, I'm not a journalist. I'm a gambling affiliate website owner, writer and tipster.

But as I've said, I'm not going to get into that. 

I'm happy with my life. I've made my own way. 

Move on to your next fascination.

Thanks.

I had a tipping service. It didn't go bust - I just found the world of gambling affiliates and that's much more lucrative than trying to sell tips.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know what I do with my 13 hour work day, but I won't be posting it on here.

22 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I had a tipping service. It didn't go bust - I just found the world of gambling affiliates and that's much more lucrative than trying to sell tips.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know what I do with my 13 hour work day, but I won't be posting it on here.

Funny you sent me a FB message but don't allow me a reply...why would that be??

1 minute ago, poundforpound said:

Scooby can we call the STD out on this often repeated allegation any member of my family, or any other person has an interest in HQ.

I’m happy to take a five year ban from Cafe if he can find a partner in HQ, my sister or anyone else.

In turn I want you to ban him if he can’t substantiate the allegation, or apologise here.

Thanks 

I have asked him the question...lets see what he comes back with...he has never been able to prove any of the pending things yet...

6 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

A ban would be nice......actually I’m going to Melbourne Saturday, maybe I can just screw his snout for him when I see the prick..

funny post

2 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

A ban would be nice......actually I’m going to Melbourne Saturday, maybe I can just screw his snout for him when I see the prick..

I'm sure everyone on here would love a pic p4p, with the two fingers pointing at each other. Scooby might even relax his rules about Stopper's selfies.

25 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I came here to clarify a false accusation Scooby made. That has been done.

Now I will be leaving. Hopefully you'll move on, too.

I hope you find happiness. 

What false accusation??? please enlighten me..as from what I have seen to date its all true.

3 hours ago, Steve C said:

I might have a chat with Deano short stuff and see if we can tee up you versus Jesse Mulligan in the next Fight 4 Life.

What do ya reckon?

I’ll see if we can put a special clause in just for you to be able to wear a pair of your Gucci platforms.

I reckon we could sell out Vecta Arena twice over. 

I’ll even provide the plastic confetti for the crowd. B)

If you’re so keen on Fight 4 Life, why don’t you set up a fight between u and P4P Stopper? He would be 1/10on and u would be 100/1 ! At least u would back a winner ! :) 

1 hour ago, NextPlease said:

You said I posted in a thread that I was a jockey. That was false.

Nothing major, but it was false - as was me being a jockey.

Time to move on.

You did..its your bio so...you allowed it so it is not a false statement by me but by you and your so called boss...nothing major but fact ...

4 hours ago, Steve C said:

I might have a chat with Deano short stuff and see if we can tee up you versus Jesse Mulligan in the next Fight 4 Life.

What do ya reckon?

I’ll see if we can put a special clause in just for you to be able to wear a pair of your Gucci platforms.

I reckon we could sell out Vecta Arena twice over. 

I’ll even provide the plastic confetti for the crowd. B)

You really do need to get some new material......know any writers?

Plus Vecta was actually Vector, but was renamed Spark Arena some time ago. Please try and keep up....

Great thread.

Nothing has changed here I see.

Good luck at Caulfield p4p, looks to have come through really good by all reports, if he went to learn how to become a racehorse he certainly had an eye opener last week.

Mick Dee is a nice choice.

5 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

My god, I never thought I would say this, but I actually feel sorry for p4p. I am amazed you keep replying to those two. You are only encouraging them.

Were you born an arse kisser or did your Mummy teach you how to be one cause you’re real good at it. :ph34r:

At least you’re good at something. :P

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

None of them can prove what they say...Steve C started out as Chris morphed into someone else....he cant prove anything he has been asked to so far...then Daryl Curnow tried, in another thread to say he was a jockey...which was a lie...then Gary decided he wanted a piece of the action...but he cant prove what he says either to date...so i think P4p is going OK.

“Can’t prove anything he has been asked so far?” 

Are you kidding me??

I can always rely on you to put a smile on my face Leigh. :lol:

3 hours ago, Trump said:

If you’re so keen on Fight 4 Life, why don’t you set up a fight between u and P4P Stopper? He would be 1/10on and u would be 100/1 ! At least u would back a winner ! :) 

This is a joke right Ernie? :lol:

I’ll jump in the ring with short stuff anytime. Would love the opportunity.

Also I’ll put $10,000 on me at your odds of 100/1 please (not that you’d ever take the bet, you’re all talk Ernie, just like when you talked up Hay List to beat Black Caviar - we all know how that one ended). :P

Let’s do it short stuff! Give the punters what they want. We can set up a ring outside HeadQuarters Viaduct. 

Ernie, you can pay for his hospital bills. :lol:

4 hours ago, Steve C said:

“Can’t prove anything he has been asked so far?” 

Are you kidding me??

I can always rely on you to put a smile on my face Leigh. :lol:

So you made many statements in the two threads...have you proven any...and you avoided the question as you always do...about the ownership of HQ??