RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steve C

Unlucky Felaar

On 5/7/2019 at 7:37 PM, poundforpound said:

The horse was very unlucky.....it’s in the stipes report .....you claimed he wasn’t unlucky, and you said he was being aimed at the Melbourne Cup....you come across as a bitter and jealous niller because they’re both untrue.

As for owing money, apart from my two mortgages I certainly don’t owe any money.

As for my grammar....I’ve checked it Kloppite.....tell the experts what’s wrong with using the word “well” as I did.

29310258-682A-45AD-9DB8-78E3261415E4.jpeg

two things p4p can you point me to where i said he was aimed at the melb cup 

Edited by scooby3051
Shit stirring.

5 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Stop backing him then, no one makes you bet do they, or are you pathologically addicted ?

FYI he’s probably going around again Saturday, please don’t back him, I couldn’t cope if you got lucky at my expense.

BTW you wasted eight years at school, most of which must’ve been at primary, because it hasn’t helped one jot !!

for your sake i womt back him   and you dont have to state the obvious i know wasted 8 years

I might have a chat with Deano short stuff and see if we can tee up you versus Jesse Mulligan in the next Fight 4 Life.

What do ya reckon?

I’ll see if we can put a special clause in just for you to be able to wear a pair of your Gucci platforms.

I reckon we could sell out Vecta Arena twice over. 

I’ll even provide the plastic confetti for the crowd. B)

On 5/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, poundforpound said:

Read your own posts re Melbourne Cup.

I now employ 62 full time staff and pay a lot of taxes etc....

well done good on you.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, poundforpound said:

Read your own posts re Melbourne Cup..

I now employ 62 full time staff and pay a lot of taxes etc....

62 people all in one restaurant

Read your own posts re Melbourne Cup on page 1 of the thread.

There is not one cent owing from Cardiac other than to me personally, and the high seven figure investment I made, and lost.

If it matters I now employ 62 full time staff and pay a lot of taxes etc....I owe no one a thing, other than my various mortgages and they’re just typical business / residential arrangements.

Your cheap shots are baseless but yet again reflect what drives you.

62 full time staff?? :o

Does that include your stylist short stuff or just the ones holding up an individual piece of plastic confetti each? :ph34r:

On 5/7/2019 at 7:52 PM, poundforpound said:

Yes, every cent....hence they backed me into Cowboys two years later, a hugely successful bar, and continue to back me today in Headquarters, their flagship Heineken bar in NZ 

well done.

Of course...it’s a big operation, 120 hours a week, 15 million a year t/o, 700 person capacity, two bars, 100 seats internally, another 300 outdoors, 2000 hectolitres a year tap and lack beer, over 500 bottles of champagne a week on average, 7 times bigger than any other privately owned operation in NZ......it’s a phenomena....nominated today as a finalist for Outstanding Operation in the Lewisham Awards.....you jelly yet ? 

no not really as  anyone that big notes is normally lacking  in substance they crave for peoples  praises

2 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Of course...it’s a big operation, 120 hours a week, 15 million a year t/o, 700 person capacity, two bars, 100 seats internally, another 300 outdoors, 2000 hectolitres a year tap and lack beer, over 500 bottles of champagne a week on average, 7 times bigger than any other privately owned operation in NZ......it’s a phenomena....nominated today as a finalist for Outstanding Operation in the Lewisham Awards.....you jelly yet ? 

Genuine question short stuff.

How much of your successful sister’s dough was put up for HeadQuarters Viaduct as we all know no bank would touch you with a 10 foot barge pole. :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, gary1 said:

no not really as  anyone that big notes is normally lacking  in substance they crave for peoples  praises

Still waiting mate...how about you tell us all the successes you have had in your racing...Life...businesses....at least Leo puts it all out there...tells it as it is...so come on lets hear your story...genuinely interested.

2 hours ago, gary1 said:

so if i havent owned successful horses     im a niller as your mate suggests,    really you have to do  everything leo has done to be the best     yet a bloke that has worked 40 years at the one job supported his family and been faithful to his  wife is a useless niller     i know what id rather be as far as im concerned hes a legend in his own lunchtime

No nobody said anything like that but you seem to want to pull Leo down..he puts his opinions out there..how about you tell us what you have done...how successful at whatever you do you have been...rather than just attack someone for the sake of it...JMO

9 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Don’t need people’s praises ( sort your fucking english out please ) or to be a big noter.........my peers nominated HQ today as a finalist in “outstanding operation”....google Lewishams.....

ffs only hospitality members can vote big deal

6 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Don’t need people’s praises ( sort your fucking english out please ) or to be a big noter.........my peers nominated HQ today as a finalist in “outstanding operation”....google Lewishams.....

Well done on the award nomination...a few of my industry mates have been there and said the food and the place is great.......hope you get the award to shut a few up....Poor old DC wont be able to sleep at night .....:rcf-laughing-3:

Just now, We're Doomed said:

My god, I never thought I would say this, but I actually feel sorry for p4p. I am amazed you keep replying to those two. You are only encouraging them.

None of them can prove what they say...Steve C started out as Chris morphed into someone else....he cant prove anything he has been asked to so far...then Daryl Curnow tried, in another thread to say he was a jockey...which was a lie...then Gary decided he wanted a piece of the action...but he cant prove what he says either to date...so i think P4p is going OK.

9 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

None of them can prove what they say...Steve C started out as Chris morphed into someone else....he cant prove anything he has been asked to so far...then Daryl Curnow tried, in another thread to say he was a jockey...which was a lie...then Gary decided he wanted a piece of the action...but he cant prove what he says either to date...so i think P4p is going OK.

prove what scooby doo            what do i have to prove have you got the guts to put my reply up

7 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I thought that too but the lies are a bit average and I feel compelled to reply to them ( I don’t usually bother ) 

As for Gary1, well he’s clearly a bit retarded or mentally challenged but he is being fairly average in his behaviour....I’ll unleash on him soon though if he continues 

your welcome unleash all you like 

9 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Which thread was this?

1 hour ago, Steve C said:

Genuine question short stuff.

How much of your successful sister’s dough was put up for HeadQuarters Viaduct as we all know no bank would touch you with a 10 foot barge pole. :ph34r:

So Chris, Steve, CBT,CT whoever you are do you have proof anyone other than P4P owns HQ???

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Hi there...is this daryl...the man himself???

That bio was posted by my former boss. He asked if he could say I was a former jockey, I thought nothing of it.

You're all about making factual statements correct? Leo posted that I was a) a niller, b) a failed journalist and c) a failed punter.

All of which are untrue. I don't need a "how big is your dick" competition on here like he does, so I won't state my credentials.

So please, don't a) make false statements and b) let Leo use this account to make posts under my name like he did years ago.

Thanks.