RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steve C

Unlucky Felaar

First Consensus and now Felaar then Consensus again (she did battle on well today though to be fair but Felaar??).

Is this the definition of “karma?” :o

What happened there short stuff? Looks like Felaar caught your Bali belly on the way over. :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Refer the Trump thread Stevie Wonder 

Is there any truth to the rumour that Felaar choked down on some plastic confetti after being last seen drinking down at Headquarters Viaduct before flying over? :ph34r:

Good run by Consensus though short stuff. She battled on well in the straight after being headed I thought. B)

13 hours ago, Trump said:

Very unlucky today I thought. Bad interference because of Belgravia. Will keep.

Apprentice copped 12 meeting ban for slowing pace at post first circuit severely checking Felaar , then he  copped  it again  when Belgravia broke his leg . In the words the great Ron Dufficy I think  would use imho it's a forget run. 

That was a decent field of mid range Melbourne Saturday stayers , quite a few in decent nick Iin  that race . Steel Prince what a fighter,  very very consistent. 

26 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

0323FC3B-0FFC-4D94-B086-7D27DD97C0AF.png

It will be interesting to see that Andrew Ramsden field end May , it's the huge golden ticket in to Cup.I read Godolphin were bringing Ghostwatch down for it but he's has a minor hiccup so it's being well targeted . Consensus that's one tough mare , I missed out on LLO,  been following that bugger for months , only 5s though so not too bad a miss.

21 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

It will be interesting to see that Andrew Ramsden field end May , it's the huge golden ticket in to Cup.I read Godolphin were bringing Ghostwatch down for it but he's has a minor hiccup so it's being well targeted . Consensus that's one tough mare , I missed out on LLO,  been following that bugger for months , only 5s though so not too bad a miss.

Surprise Baby was HUGE yesterday Red Rum with the big 60 steadier and if he didn’t cop the Belgravia backwash he would’ve won no doubt about it. 

Just give him the Ramsden now! Very talented stayer and could definitely be in the mix as a strong local contender come the first Tuesday in November. B) 

1 hour ago, Steve C said:

Surprise Baby was HUGE yesterday Red Rum with the big 60 steadier and if he didn’t cop the Belgravia backwash he would’ve won no doubt about it. 

Just give him the Ramsden now! Very talented stayer and could definitely be in the mix as a strong local contender come the first Tuesday in November. B) 

As we head into winter it's going to be a highlight in May. Austrian School looked ok last week in UK , half to Tiger Roll and  looks on the up. Trained by Its Somewhat and  Hartnells old trainer .It will be worth keeping eye on .He's brought a few out to OZ before , and  trains 200 winners plus most years.

7 hours ago, Steve C said:

Great buy for $5,500 of gavelhouse was surprise baby . Fantastic effort under 60 kg to finish off strongly .

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Thanks Tom

“ Haters gotta hate “ though and whenever you have a useful one you find the haters come out to have their say

No fucks given here though Tom, we know exactly how good he is at the moment, and what his potential is IF he ever matures.

We’ve been around a long time and had a lot of good ones between us, we don’t get carried away.

Thanks for your supper champ.

your hilarious

25 minutes ago, gary1 said:

your hilarious

I think he is being pretty honest.... in his assessment....how bout you tell us about the good horses you have been involved in...and how successful they were...I would be really interested to know about your involvement ...cheers.

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I think he is being pretty honest.... in his assessment....how bout you tell us about the good horses you have been involved in...and how successful they were...I would be really interested to know about your involvement ...cheers.

Agree , I cannot see the issue , had some interference given easy time up straight , put a line through run and judge it on its merits next time . What's the owner supposed to say , the horse is shit but I just keep it in training anyway  , just to make people happy . He is  a decent horse .Like the owner or  not like the owner don't mean shit when assessing a racehorse.

17 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Like the owner or not !!

Love it...the owner in question just happens to be dismissive of the arse wipes of this world, and he gives no fucks when it comes to being brutal with the truth....there is no time for nillers in my life RR...I’m far too busy doing amazing things in the many other spheres I occupy myself with.

I do love this game though, I’ve ridden the best, worked for the best, befriended the best, became a veterinarian along the way ( just to see some high powered letters after my name ) owned a few good ones, and had a lot of fun......you’ll almost always find those fucking nillers I can’t be bothered with have done none of the above 

Just makes me chuckle people slagging the horse off  , have they seen some of these masses of  horses running arse end of  maidens week in week out midweek , those are the duffers not horse who has  won decent chunk cash with bit tread left in the tyres. 

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

The slagging means nothing to us as owners....firstly the nillers are entitled to their opinion, even low life stupid uneducated have the right to express their incorrect feelings, and secondly, it’s kinda cool that every breath I take is scrutinised by all those low achievers 

I can only imagine how they feel when great things happen in my life ( that’s most days ), roll on today for the media release, then Saturday for more fun .....

Will they be providing you with a bassinet for the flight home today short stuff and have you brought back some plastic confetti to celebrate your own arrival back at HeadQuarters Viaduct? :ph34r:

Rumour has it that Richo is patiently waiting there for another selfie although he’s hoping you’ve improved your style since Randwick. :)

23 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

so if i havent owned successful horses     im a niller as your mate suggests,    really you have to do  everything leo has done to be the best     yet a bloke that has worked 40 years at the one job supported his family and been faithful to his  wife is a useless niller     i know what id rather be as far as im concerned hes a legend in his own lunchtime

11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You might want to reflect on your contributions to this thread though because you do come across as very small minded, bitter, jealous, and very poorly educated, well your English and grammar is well below that of my youngest, and he’s eleven.

should that be "while"? Perhaps you could check with your youngest :) 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:46 PM, poundforpound said:

And I totally support your comments, and that’s your prerogative to pass judgement on me.

I can’t quite understand your infatuation with Felaar though, and the comments you’ve made, but once again it’s your prerogative .

BTW I don’t judge on fidelity, that’s a morality issue, and as for 40 years in the one job, what can I say, I just hope it was a decent job like an airline pilot or a surgeon, otherwise I’d be worried that you’d wasted 40 good years.

You might want to reflect on your contributions to this thread though because you do come across as very small minded, bitter, jealous, ignorant of facts, and very poorly educated, well your English and grammar is well below that of my youngest, and he’s eleven, so I presume you’re poorly educated.

I now invite you to prove me wrong, tell us what you’ve been employed as for the last forty years, and enlighten us as to your education and actual racing experience. 

I hope you’re not a neurosurgeon !!

let me see because my spelling and grammar is not up to your 11yo im still a niller   and because i write a couple of true facts about felaar im infatuated with it    quite to the contrary i couldnt give a shite about   one thing  and my family love me for what i am  god be with you son

Edited by scooby3051

I look at some of these threads,  look at the beginning of them then the end . One started with Sunline about  when she was sold at auction for 10k and ended with a Sultan riding a horse through  a German Kibbutz in Jerusalem during a 6 day three year war.

This started with a horse meeting trouble in running then becoming a night school in grammer.  

It's a journey and half as John Mitchell would say.

51 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

And I totally support your comments, and that’s your prerogative to pass judgement on me.

I can’t quite understand your infatuation with Felaar though, and the comments you’ve made, but once again it’s your prerogative .

BTW I don’t judge on fidelity, that’s a morality issue, and as for 40 years in the one job, what can I say, I just hope it was a decent job like an airline pilot or a surgeon, otherwise I’d be worried that you’d wasted 40 good years.

You might want to reflect on your contributions to this thread though because you do come across as very small minded, bitter, jealous, ignorant of facts, and very poorly educated, well your English and grammar is well below that of my youngest, and he’s eleven, so I presume you’re poorly educated.

I now invite you to prove me wrong, tell us what you’ve been employed as for the last forty years, and enlighten us as to your education and actual racing experience. 

I hope you’re not a neurosurgeon !!

education left school at 13  ,well written English doesn't make me money   40 years on the dole till i progressed to pension  raacing experince betting on felaar