RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chestnut

AUSTRALASIAN RACING AUTUMN PAIRS COMP : REGISTER YOUR NAME TO ENTER ON THIS THREAD BY THURSDAY 5.00PM : ALL WELCOME !

AUSTRALASIAN RACING AUTUMN PAIRS COMPETITION  

REGISTER YOUR NAME TO ENTER, ON THIS THREAD, BY THURSDAY AT 5.00PM

Prize $200.00 W/P bet split 50/50 between the winning pair.

• Comp will take place on Saturday 11 May : Australasian Racing Autumn Pairs Comp over 10 races.
  • Please post your name on this thread if you would like to enter.  
  • Entries close on Thursday at 5.00pm.
  • Pairs will be drawn randomly and posted on Thursday evening along with the schedule of races for Saturday.

How the comp will work:

1. On Thursday evening I will be posting a selection thread with a schedule of 10 races along with a list of the pairings, which I will randomly draw using entries on this thread, after 5.00pm on Thursday.
  2. On Saturday 11 May each pair will compete against other pairs and the pairing with the highest dollar total at the end of the day will be the Pairs Champs.  
  3. There will be a total of 10 races from NZ and Australia, which will include 1 allocated Quinella race, and 2 BB races of your choice. 
  4. Each member of the pair will post individually with two selections for each race.   Any dollars won by each will be combined as your pair total.
  5. Pair dollar totals will be updated and posted after each race. 

PLEASE POST YOUR INTENTION TO ENTER ON THIS THREAD  -  ALL WELCOME !

22 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Count me in please.

I'm assuming that in the Quinella race your picks are individual (i.e., they don't get "boxed up" with the selections of your pairs buddy..?

I think you might be wrong, its a team comp nothing individual...cheers...Chestnut will confirm though.

2 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Count me in please.

I'm assuming that in the Quinella race your picks are individual (i.e., they don't get "boxed up" with the selections of your pairs buddy..?

Yes that's correct, they are individual.   You can of course message with your partner to possibly talk about best options if you have a sure bet or if you think you have a chance of both getting the Q divvie so should select the same :)  but you do both have to post individual selections on the day :)  

I add your two individual totals together after each race to get your pairs total.