gazza123

box seat ,debate on blood spinning

236 posts in this topic

Having dealt with many many vets with varying levels of competence and integrity over a very long period, and in a range of jurisdictions, I can say with great confidence that they have a lot in common with politicians in that many (if not most), will say or do whatever makes them and their bank account look best, without getting them de-registered.

Everything is legal until it isn't. Great move by the Australian authorities. New Zealand's harness racing leadership will be an even bigger laughing stock than they already are if they don't follow suit.

There's good and bad, competent and incompetent, ethical and unethical members of every profession ... the veterinary profession is no different. To suggest otherwise is either extremely naive or extremely self serving.

If your regular tirades are anything to go by, everyone on the planet, with the obvious exception of your good self, is a complete fuckwit. I believe the odds against such a situation actually being true are in the vicinity of 7 billion to one!

No doubt you're around about the mark with much of the stuff you post, but your god like opinion of your own capabilities is somewhat misplaced.

8 hours ago, JackSprat said:

but your god like opinion of your own capabilities is somewhat misplaced.

Thats a bit rich coming from you IMHO

I do hope MH found out your real name and pursued you in the legal manner which you deserve.

Greg

Your problem Jack Flash is that you have NO knowledge of the subject, zero knowledge of the procedures or the results, you’re ignorant, but your jealousy and bitterness toward others who're achieving more than you means taking one word that shouldn’t even be in that headline, “blood”, and using that one word you’re turning an ethical procedure into something sinister.

The management here should ban your type because you bring no knowledge to the table, but a lot of offensive slur.

Maybe you should put down your colouring-in book and go google “stem cell therapy”, or to a lesser extent “platelet rich plasma” therapy, or Irap, “interleukin receptor antagonist therapy “ there’s a small chance you’ll realise how stupid you are 

32 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Your problem Jack Flash is that you have NO knowledge of the subject, zero knowledge of the procedures or the results, you’re ignorant, but your jealousy and bitterness toward others who're achieving more than you means taking one word that shouldn’t even be in that headline, “blood”, and using that one word you’re turning an ethical procedure into something sinister.

The management here should ban your type because you bring no knowledge to the table, but a lot of offensive slur.

Maybe you should put down your colouring-in book and go google “stem cell therapy”, or to a lesser extent “platelet rich plasma” therapy, or Irap, “interleukin receptor antagonist therapy “ there’s a small chance you’ll realise how stupid you are 

Dont you mean Jack Spratt not Jack Flash?

Greg

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Yes I am sure he does...Jack Spratt is a prat...nothing more.

Scooby Jack Spratt is slandering the profession and he doesn’t have a clue what he’s on about

Can you strongly moderate him or ban him please, he shouldn’t have a voice here when he blatantly lies 

FYI there is NO blood doing going on, and to my knowledge there hasn’t been for forty odd years, since Lasse Viren 

On 8/6/2019 at 2:06 PM, JackSprat said:

7 days is better than the current 1 day regulation, but it should be a mandatory stand-down period of 14-28 days following treatment. Remember the "only reason" these horses are being treated is because they're "injured" and unfit to race without this supposedly "non-performance enhancing" treatment. To be back to peak fitness 1 day later always seemed to be nothing short of a miracle ... imagine how good they'll be with an extra 6 days to recuperate!

In other news, apparently Mickey Mouse is frantically organising extra stabling with horses soon needing to be being shipped in 8 days before races instead of the day before as in the past! :rcfe-laughing:

Heres something for you to contemplate Jack- not that it will ever be enough

Leo idiots are idiots in every Walk of  life .hospo.business racing.they will always be idiots u have to block them out. U and I have seen a million in racing and there is another million we hhavent seen.

And another million not yet born.idiots hate successful people.

13 minutes ago, tim vince said:

Leo idiots are idiots in every Walk of  life .hospo.business racing.they will always be idiots u have to block them out. U and I have seen a million in racing and there is another million we hhavent seen.

And another million not yet born.idiots hate successful people.

My main concern Tim is that the RIU ( Grimstone ) is supporting this bizarre conspiracy too, and assisting the Police in doing so....it’s just tragic when ignorant stupid uneducated people feed these conspiracies, and in doing so damage ( irreparably )  innocent parties.

1 hour ago, MICHAEL HOUSE said:

https://www.parents.com/parenting/relationships/sex-and-marriage-after-baby/o-shot-reviews-and-cost/

this is for jack spratt.....  I’ll send one my vets to do the job for ya 

I guess if there's a chemical solution for a problem you'd know about it.

Never had the need to research the subject myself, but each to their own!

I really can hardly be bothered commenting anymore but they should just close down the RIU and hand the integrity responsibilities back to the codes. I think it was better back in the day when it was performed by volunteers at club level. A lot cheaper too.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:12 PM, JackSprat said:

I guess if there's a chemical solution for a problem you'd know about it.

Never had the need to research the subject myself, but each to their own!

That’s where your wrong !..... I don’t have to know everything , I’m surrounded by brilliant people ::::: but just so you know I’m treating my first horse with ACS on Saturday morning !!!

54 minutes ago, MICHAEL HOUSE said:

That’s where your wrong !..... I don’t have to know everything , I’m surrounded by brilliant people ::::: but just so you know I’m treating my first horse with ACS on Saturday morning !!!

I bet jack sprayed wants to know what it’s name is .... we are going win !!!!...  !!!!  I bet it pays $6-8... !!!!  We be laughing all the way to the bank jack 

2 hours ago, MICHAEL HOUSE said:

I bet jack sprayed wants to know what it’s name is .... we are going win !!!!...  !!!!  I bet it pays $6-8... !!!!  We be laughing all the way to the bank jack 

If you drive it yourself I bet it pays $40. But just to make sure put another one in the race and have Blair drive it (That one will be be paying $2.00)