RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gazza123

box seat ,debate on blood spinning

1 hour ago, MICHAEL HOUSE said:

https://www.parents.com/parenting/relationships/sex-and-marriage-after-baby/o-shot-reviews-and-cost/

this is for jack spratt.....  I’ll send one my vets to do the job for ya 

I guess if there's a chemical solution for a problem you'd know about it.

Never had the need to research the subject myself, but each to their own!

I really can hardly be bothered commenting anymore but they should just close down the RIU and hand the integrity responsibilities back to the codes. I think it was better back in the day when it was performed by volunteers at club level. A lot cheaper too.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:12 PM, JackSprat said:

I guess if there's a chemical solution for a problem you'd know about it.

Never had the need to research the subject myself, but each to their own!

That’s where your wrong !..... I don’t have to know everything , I’m surrounded by brilliant people ::::: but just so you know I’m treating my first horse with ACS on Saturday morning !!!

54 minutes ago, MICHAEL HOUSE said:

That’s where your wrong !..... I don’t have to know everything , I’m surrounded by brilliant people ::::: but just so you know I’m treating my first horse with ACS on Saturday morning !!!

I bet jack sprayed wants to know what it’s name is .... we are going win !!!!...  !!!!  I bet it pays $6-8... !!!!  We be laughing all the way to the bank jack 

2 hours ago, MICHAEL HOUSE said:

I bet jack sprayed wants to know what it’s name is .... we are going win !!!!...  !!!!  I bet it pays $6-8... !!!!  We be laughing all the way to the bank jack 

If you drive it yourself I bet it pays $40. But just to make sure put another one in the race and have Blair drive it (That one will be be paying $2.00) 

The blood spinning of pacers ,trotters and thoroughbreds in New Zealand. Will this practise weaken the horse racing in our country ?

I've read in Equine Blood Solutions Broacher, that the ACS treatment is genially for sore or inflamed/ injured joints . However under" How can I administer" it reads . Intravenously (iv) - For an overall anti- inflammatory and pain-blocking response throughout the body. for an elite performance horse this form of administration is extremely beneficial and with no anaphylactic response. So for an elite performance with an anti- inflammatory and a pain-blocking helping our horses, we will get our horses that are capable of winning. respond even better to this wonderful performance enhancement treatment. This will be possible because no muscle or joint pain and no lungs burning going through the pain barrier , so the horse can maintain its sprint longer or outstay the opponents . Now comes the problems for our industry . The wrong horses are winning our stake,group and listed races .Which mares do we breed from, the black type ones to sell offspring and place getters  for breeding racehorses. next,  does this treatment cure our unsound  horses or does this end up breaking them down.  If the punters don't know which horses are treated how long will they stay gambling on the horses , unfortunately the racing industry needs them.

I know this treatment is legal and using Bute is not, seem they both work. For the good of racing in NZ  ACS has to be for injured horses away from racing. it should be vet only,  traceable  and notifiable to the stipendery  steward  in each code. banning the product will only force it underground and  a lot of people are capable of administering this undetectable  product .There  will be rooms with no window at lots of stables around the country.

5 hours ago, Red from naki said:

The blood spinning of pacers ,trotters and thoroughbreds in New Zealand. Will this practise weaken the horse racing in our country ?

I've read in Equine Blood Solutions Broacher, that the ACS treatment is genially for sore or inflamed/ injured joints . However under" How can I administer" it reads . Intravenously (iv) - For an overall anti- inflammatory and pain-blocking response throughout the body. for an elite performance horse this form of administration is extremely beneficial and with no anaphylactic response. So for an elite performance with an anti- inflammatory and a pain-blocking helping our horses, we will get our horses that are capable of winning. respond even better to this wonderful performance enhancement treatment. This will be possible because no muscle or joint pain and no lungs burning going through the pain barrier , so the horse can maintain its sprint longer or outstay the opponents . Now comes the problems for our industry . The wrong horses are winning our stake,group and listed races .Which mares do we breed from, the black type ones to sell offspring and place getters  for breeding racehorses. next,  does this treatment cure our unsound  horses or does this end up breaking them down.  If the punters don't know which horses are treated how long will they stay gambling on the horses , unfortunately the racing industry needs them.

I know this treatment is legal and using Bute is not, seem they both work. For the good of racing in NZ  ACS has to be for injured horses away from racing. it should be vet only,  traceable  and notifiable to the stipendery  steward  in each code. banning the product will only force it underground and  a lot of people are capable of administering this undetectable  product .There  will be rooms with no window at lots of stables around the country.

Hi Red

When I read BROACHER (Brochure) I thought  poor old Red is maybe a trifle illiterate and after that he confirmed he is really dumb.

Red I implore to read  what you have written and tell me that you are SANE.

If you do not know anything about ACS its a lot easier to not comment on a topic you are ignorant with.

Lee

I have noticed personal attacks are your standard reply. I am not old nor dumb. Sane don't know I have raced horses with my wife for a  few decades .

Anyway I gather you have a vested interest in EBS nz. Believe me this serum is good shit and there is a place for this type of treatment on injured horses.

Maybe I don't know what ACS is meant to do, but I know trainers and racing people are telling me this has can turn a place getter into a winner and a good horse into a great horse.

Ps. are or male or female as my mum taught me to be polite to women.

Red

Red

How ironic you posted a day after All Stars won the four races they contested.

Maybe read the brochure again it will help you understand what ACS is also my name and the name in the brochure is the same person.

I hope the trainers and racing people are right I should get 58 bloods this week not counting the winners.

On 9/13/2019 at 1:36 PM, badger said:

Mickey settle down, you are losing it, take another couple of pills and book yourself in again, you will come right in a week or two, have a nice day .

On 9/13/2019 at 1:36 PM, badger said:

Mickey settle down, you are losing it, take another couple of pills and book yourself in again, you will come right in a week or two, have a nice day .

I’m so thrilled with the response I got with my first horse done on ACS I’m going do another ..... someone tell that JACK SPRAT please.  I’m up to two an there is no Manawatu meeting in sight—- 

will see a stable or two come back to the field!

Jack I would say just reading that proposed rule certainly would have been more exhilarating to you than your first intimate encounter with a human of the opposite sex!

Is there any prizes for guessing which stable you were referring to?

And lastly would that rule have been initiated by a Veterinarian?

So the Feds changed the rules to help out all the trainers who were not carrying out the process and yet those constantly under the microscope for using it-Team AS- still win all the big races bar the trot at this years Cup meeting

Those making all the serious claims about it being enhancing and stables cheating who used it seem to have gone very quiet.