RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gazza123

box seat ,debate on blood spinning

Hey ho I'm back again, yey, wild cheerin much appreciated :rcfe-happy-2: bloody computers and their hard drives arrrrggghhhhh (fingers crossed firmly new techie got it sorted this time).....didn't think I was gunna get back online before the Jewels.....

Mick, serum is a healing product, and as it is of the horses own blood I guess you could say it has the ability to enhance the horses healing ability to allow it to perform at its best again....serum is of it's own blood! what advantage do you think any treated horse is gettin? other than healing its own affected parts, really, think about it....

Jack, still on about the same old thing I see, and, still jumpin at shadows ie delayin fatigue, increasin pain threshold, I don't believe the treatment is used to mask or delay anythin, healin and maskin are two differin things, .....corse you'd say it was theatrics, but!!! those theatrics Jack were undertaken in full view of the greater Harness Racin public (viewed not only here in NZ) on an official TAB channel, with RIU official and professionals (Vets) think about it.....again, to you and mick it is legal! and available to all!!!! you too can use it! so, again whats your real problem???

WhatAP, given what you have asked in your post re links to AllStars and the dissmissive of haters and jealousies of some, kinda think you answered your own questions and now even you can see why.....not sure it would matter to some, but it could just as well be any stable who stands head and shoulders above the rest, straight away thoughts are, oh they gotta be usin summit, I know ACS that's it theyre cheatin, it's performance enchancing' and even after a programme airs in the hopes of clarifyin any of these matters, ironin out the bugs so to speak, there are still those that come in pushin the thinly veiled 'cheaters' theme.....

All I'm sayin if there is proof of any wrong doin, that the 'serum itself' is now somehow the performance enhancin baddie etc etc some still think it is, then lets see it! come on Jack, you and Mick show us how! and, show us what you got! other than surmise and assumption, and big big dose of jealousnessosis......

Hey Lee damned if you do, damned if yuh don't, oiy vey.....

Cheers Iraklis

34 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

image.png.1da9bb2a9b73a8a8d10a4a0c196dad4b.png

You have to wonder why this is being introduced,by whom and where this could lead to in terms of notification periods overall.

Greg

amazing they have had eyes wide shut for over a year,good they have finally listened and admitted they had it so wrong

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Hey JJ :rcfe-happy-2: tiz only someone sayin they have an email re regu-changes it hasn't happened as yet and at the end of the day it may not......

cheers Iraklis

A bit more to than that given HRNZ have told press they are updating rules on it and will present new rules at annual conference in September. Given the HRNZ vets have okayed it in the past one wonders what has changed. That said our local RC vet might have summed things up succinctly in his post above.

Greg

7 days is better than the current 1 day regulation, but it should be a mandatory stand-down period of 14-28 days following treatment. Remember the "only reason" these horses are being treated is because they're "injured" and unfit to race without this supposedly "non-performance enhancing" treatment. To be back to peak fitness 1 day later always seemed to be nothing short of a miracle ... imagine how good they'll be with an extra 6 days to recuperate!

In other news, apparently Mickey Mouse is frantically organising extra stabling with horses soon needing to be being shipped in 8 days before races instead of the day before as in the past! :rcfe-laughing:

Hey JJ just meant no point jumpin the gun I guess, Sept still a ways away and until those regulation changes are out there for all, I'll hold my own counsel til then.....

Sprat,  whatever dude....

Hey Pound, which one are you talkin about mick or sprat?

Cheers Iraklis

5 hours ago, JackSprat said:

7 days is better than the current 1 day regulation, but it should be a mandatory stand-down period of 14-28 days following treatment. Remember the "only reason" these horses are being treated is because they're "injured" and unfit to race without this supposedly "non-performance enhancing" treatment. To be back to peak fitness 1 day later always seemed to be nothing short of a miracle ... imagine how good they'll be with an extra 6 days to recuperate!

In other news, apparently Mickey Mouse is frantically organising extra stabling with horses soon needing to be being shipped in 8 days before races instead of the day before as in the past! :rcfe-laughing:

Who is jack sprat.... anyone got his name ?

46 minutes ago, tim vince said:

What do use a masseuse for if u are running a marathon.u ain't injured or unfit to race it can just  make u feel better.so I repeat stop telling lies that it  is used on injured and horse unfit to race.

You're seriously going to compare a massage to blood spinning? If you can't beat 'em then join 'em is alive and well in the north by the looks of it!

2 minutes ago, MICHAEL HOUSE said:

Who is jack sprat.... anyone got his name ?

He's quite famous in nursery rhyme circles!

Jack Sprat could eat no fat.
His wife could eat no lean.
But, together both,
They licked the platter clean.

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Inflammatory receptor blockers

Stem cell differentiation in ligament or tendon injuries

Joint therapy, cartilage regeneration etc...

Technical mumbo jumbo that translates to "pain killing anti-inflammatory"

28 minutes ago, JackSprat said:

How much are we talking here? I may be interested in handing myself in!

Your not that sort of person .... 

just in case your wrong you hide but in the mean time what you are is pretty evident to anyone 

my guess is your a non competitive horse trainer today who had a bit of a run once :::: you blame your poor performance on every one else cheating —— an I can just about guarantee there is no mirror in your house an if there is you never look in it

someone will front your name one day all weasels come out there holes sooner or later for a bit sunshine 

46 minutes ago, MICHAEL HOUSE said:

Your not that sort of person .... 

just in case your wrong you hide but in the mean time what you are is pretty evident to anyone 

my guess is your a non competitive horse trainer today who had a bit of a run once :::: you blame your poor performance on every one else cheating —— an I can just about guarantee there is no mirror in your house an if there is you never look in it

someone will front your name one day all weasels come out there holes sooner or later for a bit sunshine 

Things you got right:

• "Had a bit of a run once" - for a decade or so ... last century!

Things you got wrong:

• Everything else.

No poor performance then or since. The dawn of the internet provided opportunities too great to ignore late last century and the thought of those 16 hour days have kept the horses at bay every since. A little petty cash thrown at a few syndicates over the years has been my only interest in the game ever since. Despite winning plenty of races, getting out of the game was the greatest financial decision I ever made. I know this to be true as my significant other has told me so ... at least once a week for the past 20 odd years!

The mirrors are fine, or were last time I looked, and haven't had eyes on a weasel for ages. The weather forecast for Palmerston North for the next 12 months is Fine with a bit of sunshine!

10 minutes ago, JackSprat said:

Things you got right:

• "Had a bit of a run once" - for a decade or so ... last century!

Things you got wrong:

• Everything else.

No poor performance then or since. The dawn of the internet provided opportunities too great to ignore late last century and the thought of those 16 hour days have kept the horses at bay every since. A little petty cash thrown at a few syndicates over the years has been my only interest in the game ever since. Despite winning plenty of races, getting out of the game was the greatest financial decision I ever made. I know this to be true as my significant other has told me so ... at least once a week for the past 20 odd years!

The mirrors are fine, or were last time I looked, and haven't had eyes on a weasel for ages. The weather forecast for Palmerston North for the next 12 months is Fine with a bit of sunshine!