RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Oscar Bonavena

51 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Heyy JJ, they (Allstars) got a pretty goodlookin 2yr old American Pride he went round alright too :rcfe-smile:

Cheers Iraklis

Yes , it went very well yesterday. In fact most of the AS team went well but then whats unusual about that.

Winterfell was the best performance on the day  though as it ran time off 30

Roll on The Jewels, i can see a lot of the usual moaning about their domination coming up.

Greg

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I still think AS other fellow might be the better bet if, as Mark said, he goes better left handed. Odds on both are pretty short though.

Agreed , both are nice horses who will do connections proud no matter where they run. As for the short odds, that's the norm given AS record at Jewels and ive never met anyone who went broke backing winners no matter how little they paid

He broke the NZ 3yo record for a 2600m stand by 1.2 seconds.

I'd say he is ready for the jewels fitness wise.

On a side not he has beaten a NZ record 3 out of his 6 starts, not bad for a trotter who has only had the 6 starts. But only this 1 counts as he ran 2nd in the other 2

7 minutes ago, Max powers said:

He broke the NZ 3yo record for a 2600m stand by 1.2 seconds.

I'd say he is ready for the jewels fitness wise.

On a side not he has beaten a NZ record 3 out of his 6 starts, not bad for a trotter who has only had the 6 starts. But only this 1 counts as he ran 2nd in the other 2

Imagine what time he would have run had he not hung.  I'm sure they will look after the horses interests first  but with potential withdrawals he might make it there on his current earnings

If I heard them correctly at Oamaru today, Get Lucky has jumped two or three to make the list and one of those to miss out is/was OB. Probably needs two withdrawals.