RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mattski

Lisa Allpress

I think she is an excellent jock. Not an Opie for natural talent (not many are) but she doesn't make many mistakes and always gives 110% even in a small race.

Anyway, someone said the other day that she'd never won a race at Ellerslie. I realise she doesn't ride up there much but is this true?

Thx, Matt

What is this obsession you have with Chris Dell?I will remind you that you are only as good as the stock you ride.

He has had 4 rides for me this season and i cannot complain about any ride and that is hard for me to do.I watched him ride a horse called Blue Breeze and again i thought he had ridden it well 

My horse's owners wanted a change with a  better credential jockey, the horse went worse and the same happened with Blue Breeze.

The reason i put Chris on was for his work ethic, he attends the track every day, rides anything and never complains..If every jockey in NZ had his work ethic you would have to pay for stablehands to ride work, just like the old days

No particular gripe Midget. More an observation. I've had one of our top jocks ride the same horse for me three times and, shall we say, not impressive on any occasion just proving no rider is everything to every horse regardless of their ability.

Very true, even the best have a few average rides, nothing a given in this game, and believe or not small fields can certainly be a trap, to thinking you can get an economical run, seen it many a time.

30 minutes ago, Rusty said:

L Allpress is my favourite NZ jockey since D Walsh retired. She always seems to give her horses every chance in the run and is a good judge of tempo in a race. 

You must have missed watching the Manawatu Cup :ph34r:

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

You must have missed watching the Manawatu Cup :ph34r:

I did. Probably watching the trots that day. One thing I will say is no hoop is perfect. But she goes better than alright. 

On 5/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, scooby3051 said:

.stick to the subject here please.

Shame you can't apply that order to the " true story......." thread.Sixteen pages of waffle. Really????

32 minutes ago, Blue said:

Shame you can't apply that order to the " true story......." thread.Sixteen pages of waffle. Really????

This thread has nothing to do with CD,so I dont think its an unreasonable request, if you want to have something to say about him, then put it in the correct place...oh and as for the other thread...its comical, and quite entertaining i think by the views...:rcfe-like: