RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Al Feilding

Enzos Lad on the plane tonight

2 hours ago, Al Feilding said:

Just hearing Pitman there saying onward and upwards to Ascot , he’s nominated for the Kingsstand and King George mid June.

King George at Glorious  Goodwood end July , Group 2  over 5 furlongs . Goodwood is in a beautiful location and really interesting course  .

2 hours ago, Al Feilding said:

Just hearing Pitman there saying onward and upwards to Ascot , he’s nominated for the Kingsstand and King George mid June.

Also good on them , win or lose what a trip. That King George won by decent handicappers in past its  no Everest that's for sure .

45 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

King George at Glorious  Goodwood end July , Group 2  over 5 furlongs . Goodwood is in a beautiful location and really interesting course  .

So are both at Goodwood RR. 

4 minutes ago, Al Feilding said:

So are both at Goodwood RR. 

King Stand first day Ascot,  King George at  Goodwood .King Stand lot tougher , Wesley Ward brings over some big yank sprinters regularly for it .

July Cup over 6 at Newmarket about equally spaced between both races .

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Why would you bother though, you’re out of phase season wise and racing for a quarter of what equivalent races in Ozz are worth......

Fuck England...only silly Berri Fruit loves their pageantry, superiority complex’s, class system, and all the associated bullshit.....

Pitty should be taking that horse to Tassy instead 

Fair few others do like the UK stuff like  most the biggest owners in world , Coolmore , Godolphin, Juddmonte ,Qatar Racing , the Yanks , the French and even a taxi driver from country NSW had a good day out there once or twice   and stuck it to the to toffs. Be a five day ticket sell out as normal .

Just now, poundforpound said:

Been there, done that quite a few times....hoorah Henry’s and girls called Penny or Beatrice getting pissed, bent over a Range Rover, and trying to be noticed so they get their pic in Hello magazine

If you’re an anglophiliac, a noter or a royalist I understand....I’m none of the above.....

Each to there own that's the beauty of racing .You've been there don't like it , credit that  you are saying it from having been there not just from opinion from afar  . Iam not a noter ,iam a   royalist up to a point but what I do love most of all is bloody good horse racing from where ever it comes from .  Plus it's worth an eye just for Spring Racing Melbourne nowdays .

If they've said right only live once bugger it give it a lash hope they enjoy it . It's a big ask. Palace House Stakes on 2000 Guineas Day this Saturday when some of the good older sprinters start out so they  will get idea if any of poms or Irish look any chop. Harry Angel and Bataash retired so ranks of home team might be weak who knows .

3 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Aussie has the best racing the world and if I had one good enough it would never leave!

I would be the same Baz.But some owners and trainers that are lucky to have that "good one"can live the  dream and race around the world ticking off the wish list.

12 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Aussie has the best racing the world and if I had one good enough it would never leave!

Not saying it's not best , I love Aussie racing its brilliant but in these points ,  variation of courses , the popularity of the winter  jumps racing leading to year round constant highlights , the huge festivals , Cheltenham , 6 days of Guinness and Betting at Galway etc  and decent attendances throughout year week in week out Britain, Ireland lead way by far  imho . French Racing not too shabby  either , HK and Japan got to be high on any list .

46 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Why would you bother though, you’re out of phase season wise and racing for a quarter of what equivalent races in Ozz are worth......

Fuck England...only silly Berri Fruit loves their pageantry, superiority complex’s, class system, and all the associated bullshit.....

Two three days on the Gold Coast this weekend, would be a carnival itself,would it not PFP??:rcf-wink:

The horse owes them nothing, sometimes its not all about winning...they may never get the chance again, he owes them nothing, good on hope they have a whale of a time...wish I had one half as good to get me to those races again...had the experience of a Dubai World Cup runner, it was a hell of a week.

9 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

The horse owes them nothing, sometimes its not all about winning...they may never get the chance again, he owes them nothing, good on hope they have a whale of a time...wish I had one half as good to get me to those races again...had the experience of a Dubai World Cup runner, it was a hell of a week.

I'll be happy if mine gets to Castle point beach races! :rcf-laughing-2:

12 hours ago, poundforpound said:

PFP,this will be a great experience for all concerned!You know all of us owners love "a jolly"and especially a day at the races watching your horse run what ever the result.I just hope my new aquacistion (unbeaten Adelaide colt) can win one in the city and beyond!!:rcfe-happy-2:

Personally I don’t think that he has a hope in hell at Ascot, but good on all of the team for living the dream. 

Having said that I didn’t think he had any chance of winning the Telegraph G1, let alone two either!!

Of course I wasn’t alone in my thinking based on the price he paid each time!

Didn’t you all (too) have the same opinion about his two Telegraph starts, and wasn’t the outcome different?

I used to think the same thing re Ascot .. until I walked the track and funnily enough it is similar to Trentham when you walk around it, the soil.. yeah I kicked up a sod and the grass length .... who knows what appeals to a horse when they get out there, left or right, some have preferences but he's a pretty seasoned campaigner and if anything he'll adapt well :)   The worst he can do is finish last and then at Ascot that's not so bad is it?  :)