RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Woohoo!! Goooo!! The Belle!!!

Our Step Up.     Winning them in a row over there.    5 starts for 4 wins & a second - around 50 thou.     Sure they not group races but not bad for a months work   Well placed by Steve Telfer - otherwise would be against the open classers if stayed here.          But of course that the pattern in NZ - a couple of All Stars horses and the rest make up the numbers.

On em Eljay that's kool, but however, I fail to see how BarryP and the Belle's efforts arent considered by you a 'real success', cos I'm pretty sure it really happened and was really successful just sayin....

Cheers Iraklis

I never down played Belle of Montana's win (did I ??)    I just pointed out another success story over there which I consider warranted mention

This from Adam Hamilton - 

KIWI mare Our Step Up keeps clocking up the wins in preparation for her ultimate Victorian goal.

Steve Telfer’s five-year-old mare boasts four wins a ripper second five Aussie starts this raid, the latest in easy style at Melton last night.

Her goal is the $100,000 Group 1 Queen of the Pacific at Melton on May 18.

Ahh Eljay mate :rcfe-smile: re-read your 1st post above? re 'the real success etc' and the implication it imparts......that's why I said not sure bout your post? kool news re OurStepUp, hey her and the Belle may meet in that, corr that'd add some drama two Kiwi's fightin out the finish yeh boy :rcfe-happy-2:

Cheers Iraklis