RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Horse Stopper

It's official. Melbourne, the sporting capital of the world!!.........

My best mate and I managed to sneak into the grand opening of Sky City a few years back and when I took a piss I was flanked by double Olympic Gold medalist Danyon Loader and the current All Black captain at the time Sean Fitzpatrick. :D

I also had a brief chat with the Education Minister at the time Lockwood Smith on the night and sat at a black jack table alongside Russell Crowe and his two cousins Martin and Jeff. :D

Don't ask me about the size of their wangers though Bert.

Unfortunately I'm not that way inclined. ]

Must have gutted you then when Gav gave you the blank when you called out to him....

to your sidekick short stuff lately??

The ankle biter's been unusually quiet. ]

So I take it Gav and other 'famous' people blanking you is a common occurence then....be sure to yell out to Tony H 'go Tony' at Melton this Sunday won't you ;)

So I take it Gav and other 'famous' people blanking you is a common occurence then....be sure to yell out to Tony H 'go Tony' at Melton this Sunday won't you ]

His life revolves around correcting people's mistakes.

Sad, sad, sad.

So I will continue to make mistakes "living the dream" and you can continue to correct them. ;)

I know which life I'd rather prefer. ;):D

Have you considered a career change lately??

You'd make a perfect papparazzo. :D :D

Say hi to short stuff for me. ;)

Tell him his George Micheal's greatest hits is in the mail. :D

His life revolves around correcting people's mistakes.

Sad, sad, sad.

So I will continue to make mistakes "living the dream" and you can continue to correct them. ]

Pulling bent coins out of telephones and stalking famous people is living the dream.

Sitting on a blankie with 5 other grown men is living the dream.

Making multiple calls of desparation to see if you're going to get your money is living the dream.

Guess that just makes you a dreamer then.

Pulling bent coins out of telephones and stalking famous people is living the dream.

Sitting on a blankie with 5 other grown men is living the dream.

Making multiple calls of desparation to see if you're going to get your money is living the dream.

Guess that just makes you a dreamer then.

Living the dream is:

Caulfield Cup 2008

Derby Day 2008

Melbourne Cup 2008

Australian Masters Golf 2008

Coldplay

Boxing Day Test 2008

Australian Open Tennis 2009

Australian Cup 2009

Melbourne Victory

State of Origin Etihad Stadium

Australia v Japan MCG

Wallabies v Italy Etihad Stadium

Melbourne Storm v Brisbane Broncos

Tabcorp Park - Melton :D

AFL

Cox Plate 2009

Derby Day 2009

Australian Masters Golf 2009

There's a few highlights. ;)

And the blanket is for standing on not sitting silly. ;):D

I see KIWI boy Stan Walker won Australain Idol last night.

He just lives down the road from me in CooooooooooLangatta, so maybe a PHOTO and a signed autograph might be on the cards. ]

for a friend's 40th and got to catch the last bit of him winning.

We even did an impromptu haka. :D

Good on him. He deserved it and I hope he can kick on from here and use his Idol win for a platform to crack the US market.

...Sussssssspect!!

You take blankets to the races for you and your boyfriends....

You slap celebrities on the back, without care or consideration....

You watch Australian Idol...

And you do the Haka in a public place.

If you weren't originally from Auckland then I might find this behaviour a tad strange.

...Sussssssspect!!

You take blankets to the races for you and your boyfriends....

You slap celebrities on the back, without care or consideration....

You watch Australian Idol...

And you do the Haka in a public place.

If you weren't originally from Auckland then I might find this behaviour a tad strange.

but you can't take NZ out of the Kiwi!!:D

Kia kaha! :D

Living the dream is:

Caulfield Cup 2008

Derby Day 2008

Melbourne Cup 2008

Coldplay

Boxing Day Test 2008

Australian Cup 2009

Melbourne Victory

Australia v Japan MCG

AFL

Cox Plate 2009

Derby Day 2009

There's a few highlights. ]

So Thomo of all these famous people you meet and hang out with, who of them would you consider to be your friends?

So Thomo of all these famous people you meet and hang out with, who of them would you consider to be your friends?

I have plenty of friends who live in Melbourne who I spend a great deal of time with. ;)

I admire sportsmen and sportswomen in a variety of different sporting codes and particularly enjoy watching and supporting the best of the best ie: Federer, Woods etc and living in the sporting capital of the world enables me to have access to these people that I would never have living in NZ. ;):D

How did Curtley shape up Gastro?

Keyora Bert :). Hope you're having a nice day. Keep clutching those straws from your nest :D At least your feeble attempt at humour still manages a laugh from me :D Hope you have chatted about me to some people out there today :D

Keyora Bert :). Hope you're having a nice day. Keep clutching those straws from your nest :D At least your feeble attempt at humour still manages a laugh from me :D Hope you have chatted about me to some people out there today :D

Not yet, is their anyone you suggest I should? Mr Shearer maybe?

Ha ha jimbo....your jealousy of me is completely understandable.

I mean, if I was like ewe ( ie..bereft of a sense of humour or personality ), then i'd probably be jealous as well.

Yes i'm a regular poster on here jimbo.....life needs leaders for people like yourself to follow...and this site is no different.

But look at ewe jimbo.....the highlight of your life to date has been a conversation ewe had with Ernie Els at some golf tournament somewhere.....a conversation that i'm sure Ernie has long since forgotten about.

But big ups for the namedropping.

Have ewe ever considered moving to Melbourne?....or opening a McDonalds franchise in Nelson?...because ewe do have the personality traits to succeed with either of those if ewe so choose.

Ho ho ho

.....is to add value or improve on anything one does...

90% of Your posts are either bordering on abuse or a cut and paste from some newpaper or publication somewhere.

Do you have a mind of your own?

We can all read so nobody is interested in the tripe you serve by way of cut and paste, remember if it is in a paper you didn`t find it first.

Matey you are stealing oxygen.

You clearly have at best a tenuous understanding of sport in general, yet continue to comment,give it up!

Having a chat with Ernie would be far from the highligt of my life had it happened but it pulled you out of your cave..........haha (I don`t do HoHo)

I`ll bet you a bottle of Scotch Mist you can`t get to Xmas without a cut and paste on Racecafe...how about it?

now I must check your number of posts per day....how are you going..getting it up?

Bellinda Kontominas | November 25, 2009

THEY say girls should never kiss and tell. But that is exactly what Katie Milligan has done for the past two days in an attempt to save her boyfriend from jail.

Judge Michael Finnane of the District Court will decide today whether Greg Bird has to serve the minimum eight-month sentence imposed in June for recklessly wounding Ms Milligan during an argument at their Cronulla apartment in August last year. He will scrutinise her evidence and determine her credibility as a witness.

She has admitted to lying to protect her boyfriend's reputation as a high-profile footballer.

In telling her version of events, Ms Milligan has put a lot on the line, including her fledgling legal career. She has admitted to falsely blaming Bird's friend, Brent Watson, for throwing a glass in her face and has told the court about misusing her ADHD medication for recreational use.

During cross-examination yesterday, Ms Milligan, a paralegal, said she had not made herself available as a witness when Bird's case first went to hearing as she had been advised she may be opening herself up to prosecution for making a false statement.

''Considering my legal aspirations I took that heavily under consideration,'' she said.

Even Bret Walker, SC, counsel for Bird, described claims about Mr Watson's involvement in the assault as ''hare-brained, deplorable, reprehensible lying''.

But he told the court the two had been telling the truth in evidence to the court that it was all just an accident.

''This case has been affected

Living the dream is:

Caulfield Cup 2008

Derby Day 2008

Melbourne Cup 2008

Coldplay

Boxing Day Test 2008

Australian Cup 2009

Melbourne Victory

Australia v Japan MCG

AFL

Cox Plate 2009

Derby Day 2009

have you got any tickets to AFL games, or the SoO that you can upload for us to provide substance to your statement ?

i wouldnt go to a club soccer game if you paid me 1000 dollars. so thats no mean feat.

coldplay, id rather shoot myself.

games vs japan and italy must have been at breakneck speed.

stop trying to be a hero, save some money and get a perm or something

have you got any tickets to AFL games, or the SoO that you can upload for us to provide substance to your statement ?

i wouldnt go to a club soccer game if you paid me 1000 dollars. so thats no mean feat.

Get a Perm ! ! ! Good Work Bradez

Coldplay are ok to listen to....wouldn't be rushing to see them Live though......

TOOL are the best Live Band I have ever seen....They better come back to NZ soon

with all the tickets Bradez. ;)

AAPT gives out free tickets to the MCG and Etihad Stadium regularly.

Medallion club tickets too where you sit in the stand and are served drinks rather than having to queue up for them. ;):D

Australia v Japan game at the G was amazing atmosphere.

80,000 people, 2 goals from Timmy Cahill.

Priceless. :D