RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Ooh Gawd....

Well don't know bout anyone else but I for one will be chewin finger nails, me mighty Spur gets to take em on tonight in the Anzac from 8 barrier, gawd if the right Marcoola shows up ahh reckon we may have a prob or two :rcf-thinking-1: I see The Iceman got the drive on The Chase, he always gets the best from em, don't know who to cheer for in the Taylor wanna see 3 horses win it :rcfe-happy-2: my head says Turn It Up or Spankem, but you know what I kinda wanna see Chase Auck step up, he's got the right man aboard to help him.....actually, can't wait to get in there (The Park) this arvo, some beaut horseflesh on display for tonights racin...

GOOOO!!! ME MIGHTY SPUR!!!!!! GOOOOO!!!!!! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS!!!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Yes great night ahead .Trouble for non AS horses is the unfairness of them being able to decide who and when to hand up. I can see the future race4 nat hands up to mark and race 7 same scenario with spankem hand to turn it up.. It is legal but is it fair Iraklis ? I say bring backbrackets and bracket all AS runners then they can play their own games . Another small gripe, overheard TAB discussion someone betting Chase Auckland in mile race as he has fastest time for the distance. thats according toHRNZ  but they tend to not state NZ only ignoring a race as important to the miracle mile where Spankem dida 1.47 mr. !! (only joking brackets ,but good old days a lot of fun  Imagine payout AS bracket Taylor mile would pay 1.00 place but pro x3 ....spankem 1st turn it up 2nd  c hase auckland 3rd 

15 hours ago, Nelli said:

The start of the 3yo trot will be interesting with the hotshots in the back row and the two hotshots behind maidens. 

Great to see a full field of top trotters in the Anzac Cup.

The Anzac Cup winner was outstanding. You dont see trotters show that much zip to go from first to last then win untouched. The winner has always showed abilty but its ,manners were not the best but put it all together last night . The young Williamson trotter also went superb in its open class Aucklanddebut. Not sure about the rest of the beaten brigade,Marcoola and Speeding Spur were both ordinary on the face of it

Agree FTM, an exciting new generation coming through. Marcoola gave in quickly, SS may have reached his mark and I wondered if Tempoale had broken down he stopped so quickly and wasn't happy in his gait.

No finger nails left...it was big ask for me mighty Spur :rcf-sad-14: but guys he was honest! bit worried bout Marcoola he faded really bad an he didn't look good when he came past, congrats to the winner its hard to do that at The Park, but Spankem :rcfe-happy-2: whoarrrr the boy is good, he toyed with em, run of race for me was Chase Auk (all dressed up n nowhere to go) when he finally got clear, boy, he came home like a really really good horse, if he don't clean up next week and the Jewels I'll eat my, my, ahh my, well can't say hat cos it's the mighty Lyell's and I wouldn't do that to The Champ's hat, you get the picture I reckon.....as for EYCalm friken pain in ass, but he did well to finish where he did, he is a really goodlookin trotter, I love watchin him run cos he's got such a mean stride, Sweet On Me looked like she just switched off, but hey all in all not a bad night for the mighty AllStars......   :rcfe-like:

Blue... TEMPORALE - raced wide in the early and middle stages. Weakened near the 700 metres and compounded over the concluding stages and distanced at the finish. When spoken to Trainer/Driver T Herlihy advised he had been disappointed with the geldings efforts however as the horse was fresh up since the 2nd February and had an interrupted preparation, expected it would derive considerable benefit from the run. Mr Herlihy added that it was at this stage his intention to continue towards the Rowe Cup next week. Stewards will follow up with connections in the following days. Post race vet examination stated no obvious abnormality.

MARCOOLA - raced wide in the early and middle stages. Stewards will follow up the horses recovery with the connections in the coming days.

Cheers Iraklis

EYCalm easily the best horse in the race imo but you have to get things right to get the chocolates.  Apart from muffling the start he didn't trot well down the final straight when looking for a run. No doubt MP will sort him out though. Nat did say he was better left handed.

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

No finger nails left...it was big ask for me mighty Spur :rcf-sad-14: but guys he was honest! bit worried bout Marcoola he faded really bad an he didn't look good when he came past, congrats to the winner its hard to do that at The Park, but Spankem :rcfe-happy-2: whoarrrr the boy is good, he toyed with em, run of race for me was Chase Auk (all dressed up n nowhere to go) when he finally got clear, boy, he came home like a really really good horse, if he don't clean up next week and the Jewels I'll eat my, my, ahh my, well can't say hat cos it's the mighty Lyell's and I wouldn't do that to The Champ's hat, you get the picture I reckon.....as for EYCalm friken pain in ass, but he did well to finish where he did, he is a really goodlookin trotter, I love watchin him run cos he's got such a mean stride, Sweet On Me looked like she just switched off, but hey all in all not a bad night for the mighty AllStars......   :rcfe-like:

Blue... TEMPORALE - raced wide in the early and middle stages. Weakened near the 700 metres and compounded over the concluding stages and distanced at the finish. When spoken to Trainer/Driver T Herlihy advised he had been disappointed with the geldings efforts however as the horse was fresh up since the 2nd February and had an interrupted preparation, expected it would derive considerable benefit from the run. Mr Herlihy added that it was at this stage his intention to continue towards the Rowe Cup next week. Stewards will follow up with connections in the following days. Post race vet examination stated no obvious abnormality.

MARCOOLA - raced wide in the early and middle stages. Stewards will follow up the horses recovery with the connections in the coming days.

Cheers Iraklis

Dont forget Kings Landing will probably be in the mix next season so it shapes up as being  a potentially great one for followers of the square gaiters.

Robert Dunn couldn't hide his excitement after that run/win.     Damn near shook hands with everyone at the park before he even went to the victory circle to congratulate John.

But, sorry, again last night O'Connor couldn't keep out of the limelight.     Surely he knows the connections of the winning horses, especially in the wins they will treasure for ever, don't want him and his big black microphone in the official picture.      In fact (can't remember which one) he was talking to Natalie from before she saluted the judge until she was almost going into the stables.    

Yeh Eljay, and can yuh blame him, geezuz a win is a win :rcfe-happy-2: but, there used be all the after race interviews with owners and connections just the personal snippets of their horse and all, it was always nice to hear and see, now its flick to this, or that - no soakin up of the event that's just happened, just boom, done dusted.....sux!

Cheers Iraklis

Iraklis - I think (1) he should not be allowed contact with the driver prior to the driver saluting the judge.    I do really wonder why the stipes don't quietly ask him to curb his enthusiasm and (2) He has no right to be in the owners photo of the win , therefore he should be instructed to wait until at least the horse is returning to the stabling area.