RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lamour

Southland Harness

Invercargill have a great days racing coming up.   2 x 50k races with  no acceptance fees. (Addington please take note)    10 k minimum stakes for the day.  They seem to be very progressive in the south and administrators and club committees  around Canterbury and beyond would do well to study how they manage harness racing in the Deep South. 

True Lamour, they even deserve to retain wyndham track at least. There is also a big buzz for U May Collect on Saturday. Although the TAB dont want any betting on it at present $1.15 !! second fav paying $11.00(odds like this used t be for Cardigan Bay ) :rcfe-laughing:

the buzzzz horse U may cullect. won easily as everyone knew he would and now has been dropped from $25 to $6 in pre nom markets for NZ Cup .unheard of odds for a 4 win horse ! Up there with Jacks Legend etc. (but IMHO fully justified. keep him in south Tom well away from Manawatu ) lol 

2 hours ago, john legend said:

the buzzzz horse U may cullect. won easily as everyone knew he would and now has been dropped from $25 to $6 in pre nom markets for NZ Cup .unheard of odds for a 4 win horse ! Up there with Jacks Legend etc. (but IMHO fully justified. keep him in south Tom well away from Manawatu ) lol 

I think we all know how hopeless the fixed odds people are at NZTAB but this is a new low even by their standards. You would love to know how many fools will back it in the coming weeks at that ridiculous price.

3 hours ago, john legend said:

UMC is at $6's for "top 3 (place)" NZ Cup.

$18's to win. 

3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Reason number 27 for why there is off shore leakage:

For the Cup, Sportsbet (Australia) have UMC at $71's currently. 

It should be at that to actually get  a start in this years Cup IMHO. Its obviously had unsoundness issues and has not really beaten anything like an open class pacer yet but good luck to connections. The South needs a new top liner to follow

There have been some pretty average 5 win horses start in the cup in recent years. Imola springs to mind. And last year any horse that was nom'd and fully paid up, gained an entry. I hope he starts in it, would be great to see. Hasn't beaten anything much, but he can only but win, and the fashion that he has won, not to mention the times, it is pretty exciting. 

When you hear crowds clap for a horse 150m out (like yesterday at Invergiggle) you know they are good. 

Nobody who was on course the day he won first up will be surprised the way U May Connect is developing.

1.57 over 2200m was impressive enough, but to ping home in 26 something was a feat seldom achieved on the Invercargill track, let alone by a first starter in second gear!

He really could be anything this horse!

sorry for my error. by the time I get through to the correct postion on the new TAB site I am a.needing A. a rest. B. food C.a comfort stop D. get annoyed with being invited to bet etc.. I used to be right up with futures betting under old system. Still I have to try to keep up in my 70s only enjoyment left !! lol:rcf-injured:

16 hours ago, john legend said:

sorry for my error. by the time I get through to the correct postion on the new TAB site I am a.needing A. a rest. B. food C.a comfort stop D. get annoyed with being invited to bet etc.. I used to be right up with futures betting under old system. Still I have to try to keep up in my 70s only enjoyment left !! lol:rcf-injured:

John you are a true legend with your posts:rcf-laughing-3: