RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

newish trackside presenter

I gave Cameron Shaw a plus when he started as he has a deep experience and knowledge in Harness racing.However after approx 6 months he is trying too hard  and is becoming rather annoying . I hope he gets some advice from producers and experienced presenters . Inthe last few days he has got annoyed with races not running to time (horses often dictate this !)He has tried to argue with backroom employees who appear trying to help him  and gets real excited (like my grandchildren )when something he tells us is going to happen say cross to Perth and for some technical reason it disappears.  Sometimes he gets corrected by anonymous people. and that starts a self righteous tirade which I dont want to listen to.Please Cameron just relax ,dont stress out  and you can succeed .              

The only current host that I find really annoying, plus I guess he rarely has good product to sell. His attempts at humour always fall flat, and in recent weeks I've always managed to find something else to do when he's on. I haven't witnessed any of yer self-righteous tirades however.