RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

Chris Waller debuts Somervell in Sydney

SOMERVELL  the Time for War- Cinecitta 2 year old debuts tomorrow.

An unlikely combination of  J McDonald , Waller and Star Thoroughbreds will present him from barrier 4. 

R 1. 1000m.  

He was a 2018 MM GC   LOT 614 purchased  for chicken feed.($110 K).

My family wish this magically named Thoroughbred every success and great fortune.

We will not involve litigation of our family name if he is a dud.

BUT :: We will claim full responsibility  when he wins a Group One.

(Disclaimer: )

TRAINER :        I have never met Sir Chris Waller:I have txed Him: He replied :  My Brother  has  known  Chris for decades:

OWNERSHIP:   None of my  immediate family have a share in this horse called SOMERVELL

JOCKEY :          The rider tomorrow ( J McDonald) . I knew well and he thought he had meaningful conversations with me  until  he was 8: I know the rider's father and mother. The Jockey's                                    father  was at Gary Tim's funeral 6th March   2019. He may have mentioned a Waller trained Time for War unraced 2 year old.The Waller Stable may have  8 by that Stallion:

BREEDING:       The grand dam of this horse racing tomorrow SOMERVELL is by Barathea. She is called Malagara Miss. She won Twice. I invested $50 win  on her 3 times for two wins.

0208-0614.jpg

25 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Well I hope he can run faster than two brothers with the same last name can. :rcf-laughing-2:

However if he is as genuine as those two brothers then he could well be a nice horse. :rcfe-like:

Ted ,you are a Legend distant runner.Saw your times: 

I was a Sprinter: Matamata College  1967: Terry Morrison became an All Black : Played for France: 

We Had great coachers.: George Simpkin : Warren Jowett

>>>>We won  the 4 X 110m relay  ( Seddon Park ) > Post Picture later )

I Was home in a University 100 yard (metreS?)  in CH CH and a bloody big black bugger zoomed from lane 3 and beat me

George Skudder. He never beat me again.

more soon::