RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
TimTimTimbo

Shartin Beats Bettor Joy at Yonkers tonight

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Thanks for the link good to see Kiwi Breds going well in the States....:rcfe-like:

Lot of them race at Yonkers.

Dexter is back at the Big M now. He just ran second in race 10. Yonkers is in NY and Meadowlands in NJ but just across the river so it's a hop, skip and a jump.  He's been winning a bunch of races.  I have been on this other message board (Horseplop.com) where you will find the worst posters in the world. They attacked me when I said Dexter is a world class driver three months ago and now the fuckers are hiding as he is proving himself to be very good here. Took awhile to adjust.,  They go hard early in these miles and I have always criticized our guys back home there for not going hard all the way. You would see some amazing times there like at Ashburton where I am originally from.

35 minutes ago, TimTimTimbo said:

Lot of them race at Yonkers.

Dexter is back at the Big M now. He just ran second in race 10. Yonkers is in NY and Meadowlands in NJ but just across the river so it's a hop, skip and a jump.  He's been winning a bunch of races.  I have been on this other message board (Horseplop.com) where you will find the worst posters in the world. They attacked me when I said Dexter is a world class driver three months ago and now the fuckers are hiding as he is proving himself to be very good here. Took awhile to adjust.,  They go hard early in these miles and I have always criticized our guys back home there for not going hard all the way. You would see some amazing times there like at Ashburton where I am originally from.

Hi Tim,  I watched the race online. I was a co owner of Bettor Joy here in NZ.  Didn’t really want to sell her but the top  mares here mostly have to run against the boys and it makes it very hard.   If they ran regular mares races here it would be great and more of them would stay here which would boost breeding industry also.   Mind you it would deplete the mares for the Matchmaker series.                                       As for Dexter,  we miss him here, please send him back.