RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

How good is Persian King

Kingman is the next big thing I believe. 

He is also the nicest put together stallion that I have ever seen. A magnificent specimen.

Sadly he won’t shuttle to this part of the world.

(Stands alongside Frankel and Oasis Dream at Banstead Manor)

kingman

Insider ::: you have a great eye. for a Stallion. The great man John Richardson who wrote for The Informant should open a  Race Cafe Thread.With his thoughts.

Kingman  has the race record  and physical attributes to rival Frankel as a Sire  of Group One horses. His canon bones and arm ratio 1/3  

Iffraaj       to my eye is the best Male thoroughbred  I have ever seen.

Pure Iffraaj   

PURE THEATRE    ( Nureve  - A Good Looking Broad ) is a clear second. 

12 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:

kingman

Insider ::: you have a great eye. for a Stallion. The great man John Richardson who wrote for The Informant should open a  Race Cafe Thread.With his thoughts.

Kingman  has the race record  and physical attributes to rival Frankel as a Sire  of Group One horses. His canon bones and arm ratio 1/3  

Iffraaj       to my eye is the best Male thoroughbred  I have ever seen.

Pure Iffraaj   

PURE THEATRE    ( Nureve  - A Good Looking Broad ) is a clear second. 

Only horse to beat Kingman was Night of Thunder in Guineas and Kingman done him twice so had wood on him  , its worth a look who was behind both of those in that Guineas , a lot of previous and future group one winners inc Australia .

That Solario Stakes he won at Sandown a group 3 but the standard of winners it's produced over years is high , including a future Derby and Breeders Cup classic in last ten or so years A tough test up the straight for a 2 year old there and always a decent Friday day at races.

Frankel's first two sons at stud Straight Shooter in Cyprus and Tango Fire in Pakistan have both got  decent number of foals according to report few weeks back ,they  hit track in 2021. 

His siblings , Bullet Train his old pacemaker  got winner here last week, Noble Mission has Code of Honour who has reasonable chance in Kentucky Derby in few weeks , Morpheous stands at 2500 pounds in UK  and seems to get a few winners and Proconsul at stud but no runners yet.

Kind was sent to Kingman twice unsuccessfully so her next foal a full sister to Frankel hits track in 2020.