RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
minnie

Does anyone know of any training tracks in Timaru area?

I was just wondering on the off chance that someone that currently races or used to race greyhounds in the Timaru may have an unused training track that I could use.  Happy to discuss payment, etc.  Thinking of buying a puppy and surprised noone in Timaru races Greyhounds anymore.  Thanks in advance!

Hi there, Thanks so much for that.  Do you have Greyhounds yourself?  It would be lovely to meet someone in the area that does and wouldn't mind me

coming by sometime for a chat about the sport.   Ashburton is doable I think in the longterm!  Thanks so much.

Easier to list the 5 people you shouldn’t go near!!! My tip would be to seek as much advice as possible from trusted people and sift through it to devise your own methods. Once your training and winning (!) don’t change your ways and beware of two things, firstly, people wanting you to train dogs for them on deals, there’s a reason they no longer want to do it, and secondly that when your winning no one will like you! I’m certain I’ve read an article where the great master Ray Adcock mentioned being only to happy to help new comers out, his advice would be invaluable to you. Goodluck with your endeavours and be warned that once you start it’s very hard to “shake” the greyhound racing bug....it’s more addictive than energy drinks!!