CBT

True Story...almost.

6 minutes ago, CBT said:

It’s just taken another turn Baz. Don’t you just love how short stuff tries to twist the facts to suit his own agenda? :lol:

I was clearly wrong assuming that Janet was Woolf’s daughter but I knew there was a connection there. :)

How the fuck did I twist the facts.....I just said you were a liar after your first post, I was 100% correct......subsequently a very high profile racing person sent me correct information about your source and her parentage.

I don’t need to twist any facts, because you don’t deal in facts.....you’re a delusional dreamer mate and you deal in fabrications ........you’ve just made a complete “James Hunt” of yourself, so apologise and crawl back under the rock you came from 

5 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

How the fuck did I twist the facts.....I just said you were a liar after your first post, I was 100% correct......subsequently a very high profile racing person sent me correct information about your source and her parentage.

I don’t need to twist any facts, because you don’t deal in facts.....you’re a delusional dreamer mate and you deal in fabrications ........you’ve just made a complete “James Hunt” of yourself, so apologise and crawl back under the rock you came from 

Janet Fisher’s father had nothing to do with Fisher & Paykel. Turn it up short stuff. That’s a fabrication right there that you’ve twisted to suit your own agenda little man. :)

1 hour ago, gubellini said:

Baz spot on. This thread reminds me of how many people claim they were the underbidder on Bonecrusher or Lavender with Veandercross in utero! Makes a good story but pure fiction!

Bazz we should start a new Thread " Champions I Bid on ". I bet it would be an all time high for Race Cafe !

To get every one to lighten up on how trivial this thread is. And indeed Life !

I will do it soon and lead with the first crop story about  Otehi Bay .

3 hours ago, CBT said:

With all due respect kdt I’m not sure how you could confuse the most successful NZ trained horse to come out of the country in the last 20 odd years with another one.

Why would the daughter of Sir Woolf Fisher voluntarily offer me that information when the topic of Trevor McKee came up in conversation?

She has been in the thoroughbred industry her entire life with some good success and her father stood Desert Sun at his stud.

She has nothing to gain by lying about that. 

I’m just quoting word for word what she told me yesterday. Purely her words not mine. She was offered a share in Sunline by Trevor McKee and she turned it down. Unless anyone can prove that conversation didn’t occur between them I believe her.

I actually doubt Sir Woolf Fisher was even alive when Desert Sun stood at Ra Ora Stud. 

I owned a share in Famous Star around that time and Sir Woolf certainly wasn’t alive then. 

I also bred to Nassipour in partnership with Ra Ora. I supplied the mare, they supplied the service. Peter Keating did the deal on behalf of Ra Ora and Lady Fisher. I am sure that Sir Woolf was sadly well gone. 

This is all from my memory. It doesn’t include Sir Woolf past the era of Sovereign Edition or there abouts or have I lost it?

Off to bed now as I am getting pretty old. 

Liz

2 minutes ago, CBT said:

This is Janet’s father Lou here, founder of The Spirit of Adventure and owned the largest aluminium ranch slider and roof tile business in NZ. B)

https://www.spiritofadventure.org.nz/the-trust/our-history

http://trauejoinery.co.nz/fisher-aluminium-windows-doors

Have I just been switched from the Boxing Channel to the History Channel? :rcf-laughing-2:

1 minute ago, CBT said:

I’m glad we finally got to the bottom of it. 

After all that I need a beer! :lol:

You have more front than a shop window...P4P took you to the cleaners you told a porky and got found out and his impeccable source also sent me the same message...so enough... you already need a bobcat to dig yourself out....:rcf-laughing-3:

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

You have more front than a shop window...P4P took you to the cleaners you told a porky and got found out and his impeccable source also sent me the same message...so enough... you already need a bobcat to dig yourself out....:rcf-laughing-3:

Whatever Leigh. I NEVER told a lie. I geniunely thought Janet was Woolf’s daughter (she’s my mother’s old school friend not mine). 

The connection has now been clarified after speaking with my uncle this evening.

Enough of the bullying please. I know you’re going through a tough time at the moment but there’s no need for that Leigh. 

2 minutes ago, CBT said:

Whatever Leigh. I NEVER told a lie. I geniunely thought Janet was Woolf’s daughter (she’s my mother’s old school friend not mine). 

The connection has now been clarified after speaking with my uncle this evening.

Enough of the bullying please. I know you’re going through a tough time at the moment but there’s no need for that Leigh. 

No you did tell a porky, read your first post...ever since then you have twisted and turned to try to make it like you were right...sorry mate you got hammered...no bullying just fact...You made a statement that was not correct P4P pulled you up and you took offence to it...and have created great traffic ever since..i dont do bullying...I just like the facts to be correct not just about correct. have a nice evening.

A while back I met a guy at The Mean Fiddler western Sydney in the TAB area.Said he was Syd Brown.Looked the right age.

Knew everything about the good horses Triton,Daryl's Joy,Woodcourt Inn etc.

Talked to him for quite a while.He was quite outspoken about fellow trainers  including Bart.I went away thinking gee good to catch up with a legend of the turf.

A couple of years later I was at Hawkesbury races and Syd Brown had a runner.I thought I would go and see him.He was there with his wife but he wasn't anything like the geezer I talked to at the Fiddler.I told him about the fraudster and him and his wife both had a fair idea who the guy was.We had a bit of a laugh about it.

Just saying.........

30 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

No you did tell a porky, read your first post...ever since then you have twisted and turned to try to make it like you were right...sorry mate you got hammered...no bullying just fact...You made a statement that was not correct P4P pulled you up and you took offence to it...and have created great traffic ever since..i dont do bullying...I just like the facts to be correct not just about correct. have a nice evening.

Are you for real? :lol: I’m speechless. No porkies from me Leigh and anyone who is educated can see that. 

I quoted Janet Fisher verbatim what she told me yesterday regarding being offered a share in Sunline by Trevor. 

I assumed wrongly that Janet was Woolf Fisher’s daughter and I have subsequently confirmed after speaking with my uncle in Sydney tonight  (who is best friends with Janet’s sister Sue) that Janet was infact Woolf’s niece.

No lies there Leigh, just an incorrect assumption which I have admitted I got wrong.

You need to look up the definition of lie as you clearly don’t understand the meaning.

9 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

A while back I met a guy at The Mean Fiddler western Sydney in the TAB area.Said he was Syd Brown.Looked the right age.

Knew everything about the good horses Triton,Daryl's Joy,Woodcourt Inn etc.

Talked to him for quite a while.He was quite outspoken about fellow trainers  including Bart.I went away thinking gee good to catch up with a legend of the turf.

A couple of years later I was at Hawkesbury races and Syd Brown had a runner.I thought I would go and see him.He was there with his wife but he wasn't anything like the geezer I talked to at the Fiddler.I told him about the fraudster and him and his wife both had a fair idea who the guy was.We had a bit of a laugh about it.

Just saying.........

I was at the Lime bar in Ponsonby once many years ago and there were a few Black Caps there including Lou Vincent, Darryl Tuffy and Chris Cairns. This woman came up to me saying how are you going Daniel then Lou Vincent chimed in saying Daniel’s having a better night now that you’re here. She thought I was Daniel Vettori ha ha and the Black Caps were playing along. She was plastered so was easily convinced I was him. We all had a good laugh about it and ended up being a fun night. :lol:

On 4/15/2019 at 6:28 PM, Baz (NZ) said:

True Story...almost.

What an appropriate thread title CBT....you admitted right there at the start it was all shit! :rcf-poo:

Smells Fishy to me! :rcf-laughing-2: Janet Fishy!

No Baz, Leigh manipulated the thread title and has omitted and edited quite a few of my postings on this thread. :wacko:

Edited by scooby3051
For inflammatory content toward P4P

19 minutes ago, CBT said:

Are you for real? :lol: I’m speechless. No porkies from me Leigh and anyone who is educated can see that. 

I quoted Janet Fisher verbatim what she told me yesterday regarding being offered a share in Sunline by Trevor. 

I assumed wrongly that Janet was Woolf Fisher’s daughter and I have subsequently confirmed after speaking with my uncle in Sydney tonight  (who is best friends with Janet’s sister Sue) that Janet was infact Woolf’s niece.

No lies there Leigh, just an incorrect assumption which I have admitted I got wrong.

You need to look up the definition of lie as you clearly don’t understand the meaning.

She told me of a story many years ago at the horse sales where she purchased a yearling for 10K. The lot immediately after was purchased by Trevor and he offered Janet a share in the horse. Janet laughed and told Trevor the horse looks like a mutt declining his offer. 

Did you say this or not..YES you did it is factually incorrect which part of that dont you understand...And where have you said this is not true...where have you said you made a mistake by saying this...please tell me..so stop the BS please I am getting very tired of this and you dragging me into what was a incorrect statement YOU made...which if you were a decent person you would have put your hands up long ago and said sorry guys and girls i got it wrong P4P you are right...this time.

But i wont hold my breath.

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

She told me of a story many years ago at the horse sales where she purchased a yearling for 10K. The lot immediately after was purchased by Trevor and he offered Janet a share in the horse. Janet laughed and told Trevor the horse looks like a mutt declining his offer. 

Did you say this or not..YES you did it is factually incorrect which part of that dont you understand...And where have you said this is not true...where have you said you made a mistake by saying this...please tell me..so stop the BS please I am getting very tired of this and you dragging me into what was a incorrect statement YOU made...which if you were a decent person you would have put your hands up long ago and said sorry guys and girls i got it wrong P4P you are right...this time.

But i wont hold my breath.

Janet said this Leigh and I have repeated verbatim what she told me yesterday. 

What part of that do you not understand?

This grief is clearly affecting you which is very sad to see.

2 hours ago, CBT said:

Here’s a photo just for short stuff of us having lunch with Janet so he can show his racing VIP. B)

CBFF8846-9445-410B-A9AF-70B6BB971602.jpeg

Lunching in Church Street, Richmond, Tiger territory ! Too much pussy in this photo and not enough Tiger :)  (only joking!)

8 minutes ago, Trump said:

Lunching in Church Street, Richmond, Tiger territory ! Too much pussy in this photo and not enough Tiger :)  (only joking!)

Too right Ernie! Richmond Oysters. Just down the road from my work (the old Bryant & May building). B)