CBT

True Story...almost.

421 posts in this topic

Just now, CBT said:

Pretty good seafood here. Janet was after some Moreton Bay bugs. Best creme brûlée in Melbourne too! B)

52BE8815-F7ED-426B-AD58-4533D524E8AB.jpeg

You call that fried crap seafood? This is seafood Qld style!

8FCC5ECD-C964-4DA3-92B3-384956FE4AEF.jpeg

It’s a Argyrosomus hololepidotus, or, to the uneducated (such as yourself) :) it’s known as a Jewfish or Mulloway. I caught it recently off North Stradbroke Island, about 10klm offshore. A bit like pulling up a Hapuka and the flesh looks a bit like Hapuka but the taste doesn’t match Hapuka - especially the Hapuka served at HQ. (Still very nice though)This big Hua was about 40lb

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

It’s a Argyrosomus hololepidotus, or, to the uneducated (such as yourself) :) it’s known as a Jewfish or Mulloway. I caught it recently off North Stradbroke Island, about 10klm offshore. A bit like pulling up a Hapuka and the flesh looks a bit like Hapuka but the taste doesn’t match Hapuka - especially the Hapuka served at HQ. (Still very nice though)This big Hua was about 40lb

Nice. We’re off fishing down at St Andrews beach next month. Have hired a beautiful house right on the beach (don’t think we’ll be catching anything as big as that though!)

9F1CDE7F-DF5D-4622-A6B5-EE87392C5D72.png

4 hours ago, CBT said:

I’m actually quite impressed with your investigation short stuff. 

I’ve just got off the phone to my uncle Nigel in Sydney and you are indeed correct.

Janet’s father is Lou and her mother is Iris. Lou was Woolf’s brother and he owned LJ Fisher which was the biggest ranch slider and roof tile company in NZ (they had a monopoly). Lou also founded the Spirit of Adventure in NZ. 

I was wrong in assuming she was Woolf’s daughter. She was infact Woolf’s niece. :)

So we have gone from your lady friend being the daughter of a white ware manufacturer to being the daughter of a ranchslider manufacturer.

Let’s summarise the story so far

Janet Fisher wasn’t offered a share in Sunline.

Sunline wasn’t sold through the ring.

Janet Fisher is not Woolf Fisher’s daughter

Janet Fisher is not a Fisher & Paykel heiress

CT ( the grubby STD ) told what he described as a “true” story about a woman, a horse and a legend trainer.

We now know the identity of the horse in the ring was not correct, the identity of the woman was not correct, and dear old Trev isn’t here to comment.

The part about eating cheap fish with a dottery old lady who’s losing her mind is probably true, I mean anyone who’d eat with you must be losing their fucking mind.

As for you being mistaken for Daniel Vettori in a bar, oh dear.......shall I post photos of you both ?

You've got a face like a badly busted arse, Vettori is tall and moderately handsome FFS.

6 hours ago, CBT said:

I was at the Lime bar in Ponsonby once many years ago and there were a few Black Caps there including Lou Vincent, Darryl Tuffy and Chris Cairns. This woman came up to me saying how are you going Daniel then Lou Vincent chimed in saying Daniel’s having a better night now that you’re here. She thought I was Daniel Vettori ha ha and the Black Caps were playing along. She was plastered so was easily convinced I was him. We all had a good laugh about it and ended up being a fun night. :lol:

How many drinks had the cross dressing woman ( cock in a frock ) who thought you were Vettori had ?

What did he/she do with his/her dog in the white harness while she got to know you, using Braille ?

See photos below.....and neither of them is Sunline, or a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher 

3536CCA8-DB04-460C-AEE7-8A92E038581F.jpeg

A3691E55-D551-4E62-B85B-E46BD5FBBD16.jpeg

On 4/16/2019 at 12:38 AM, poundforpound said:

How many drinks had the cross dressing woman ( cock in a frock ) who thought you were Vettori had ?

What did he/she do with his/her dog in the white harness while she got to know you, using Braille ?

See photos below.....and neither of them is Sunline, or a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher 

3536CCA8-DB04-460C-AEE7-8A92E038581F.jpeg

A3691E55-D551-4E62-B85B-E46BD5FBBD16.jpeg

What are you talking about? I’m the spitting image of Daniel Vettori. :P

Here’s a shot of me running in the Run4Kids 2 weeks ago in my first competitive run back in a while (12.8km in 59:17) :)

Edited by scooby3051
Inflammatory content

7 hours ago, CBT said:

Nice. We’re off fishing down at St Andrews beach next month. Have hired a beautiful house right on the beach (don’t think we’ll be catching anything as big as that though!)

9F1CDE7F-DF5D-4622-A6B5-EE87392C5D72.png

The only decent thing at St Andrews beach is the Tom Doak designed Golf Course, now you’re going to spoil it!

11 hours ago, CBT said:

I was at the Lime bar in Ponsonby once many years ago and there were a few Black Caps there including Lou Vincent, Darryl Tuffy and Chris Cairns. This woman came up to me saying how are you going Daniel then Lou Vincent chimed in saying Daniel’s having a better night now that you’re here. She thought I was Daniel Vettori ha ha and the Black Caps were playing along. She was plastered so was easily convinced I was him. We all had a good laugh about it and ended up being a fun night. :lol:

A thread about stories and lies and Lou Vincent's name appears.  SUm this up :-)

We must not let this thread die because it sums up everything I’ve ever stated about  Tommo

Scooby, have you banned him ? If so could you reconsider because letting him post this crap is gold....and there’s a lot of juice left in this orange yet 

On that note I include a photo of Janet Hepi..she didn’t own Sunline, in fact she was never offered a share in Sunline, nor was she Woolf Fisher’s daughter, and neither was she the daughter of a Fisher & Paykel founder.

She did however have a nice horse named Prized Touch and it appears she had lunch with Tommo one day ( that in itself suggests she has issues )

My question is this, what horse is she riding in this photo and how many G1s did it win :) 

E1A19087-89C9-442D-A49B-A42E38242DBE.jpeg

Edited by scooby3051
personal

4 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Reckon they should give it to Darren Weir, and then he pocks the prodder in the box where the money goes and after a few sparks fly it'll probably run the 3200 metres in 3.15.:rcfe-happy-2:

But he didn't use them , they were just in his bedroom like most people have.

On 4/15/2019 at 8:58 PM, CBT said:

What are you talking about? I’m the spitting image of Daniel Vettori. :P

Here’s a shot of me running in the Run4Kids 2 weeks ago in my first competitive run back in a while (12.8km in 59:17) :)

Sorry CBT,I can't have this as the parting of the hair is totally wrong!!:rcfe-happy-2: