CBT

True Story...almost.

421 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Kloppite said:

Is that Ellen DeGeneres with the bow tie?

Come on Kloppite. That’s not very nice.

Ellen’s height would reach up to at least this gentleman’s shoulder surely? :ph34r:

Although they do have similar hairstyles but Ellen definitely has a better stylist that’s for sure. 

Short stuff needs to donate this one to the Salvo’s quick smart! I’ve seen curtains in the 70’s with more style this that number. And to think he wore this old relic to Winx’s final hurrah at Randwick recently? :o

I hope Richo gave him some fashion advice when he asked short stuff for the selfie. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Although they do have similar hairstyles but Ellen definitely has a better stylist that’s for sure. 

In the photo with Michael Walker and Stephen McKee it looked like he was trying to bring back the Peter Dunne look. 

Very exciting - I've missed that classic style since Dunne stepped down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kloppite said:

In the photo with Michael Walker and Stephen McKee it looked like he was trying to bring back the Peter Dunne look. 

Very exciting - I've missed that classic style since Dunne stepped down.

Oh yes, Peter Dunne “the bow tie man.”

Perhaps short stuff has his eye on a career in politics?

I wonder how many cushions he’d need in the chamber? :ph34r:

Here’s my friend Erica Stanford, future leader of the National Party and PM of NZ in the Beehive recently.

Can you imagine if short stuff got in to a position of power? The word “Trump” comes to mind. He has little hands, where as short stuff......, well he’s just little. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kloppite said:

In the photo with Michael Walker and Stephen McKee it looked like he was trying to bring back the Peter Dunne look. 

Very exciting - I've missed that classic style since Dunne stepped down.

That hair style is Justin Bieber meets Donald Trump.....and it cost a lot of money.

The stylist for that shot was Tracey Dalton......

Jacket and slacks by Boglioli.

Shoes by Gucci

Sunnies by Tom Ford.

You won’t see a more dashing chap than that  ( in the 63+ category ) anywhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

That hair style is Justin Bieber meets Donald Trump.....and it cost a lot of money.

The stylist for that shot was Tracey Dalton......

Jacket and slacks by Boglioli.

Shoes by Gucci

Sunnies by Tom Ford.

You won’t see a more dashing chap than that  ( in the 63+ category ) anywhere 

your kidding looks more like elton johns son

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

That hair style is Justin Bieber meets Donald Trump.....and it cost a lot of money.

The stylist for that shot was Tracey Dalton......

Jacket and slacks by Boglioli.

Shoes by Gucci

Sunnies by Tom Ford.

You won’t see a more dashing chap than that  ( in the 63+ category ) anywhere 

who the hell is tracy dalton  who the f  is bogo   gucci i sort of know or though i think its spelt gauci [ darrren] and tom ford who the f is he

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

That hair style is Justin Bieber meets Donald Trump.....and it cost a lot of money.

The stylist for that shot was Tracey Dalton......

Jacket and slacks by Boglioli.

Shoes by Gucci

Sunnies by Tom Ford.

You won’t see a more dashing chap than that  ( in the 63+ category ) anywhere 

my hairstyle the wind at hokitika beach     jacket a and slacks by salvos at palmy  shoes by flip flops a warehouse  sunnies i dont know found them at the local baths    by the way only girls wear slacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STD...I’m still waiting for an explanation re Janet Fisher & Paykel Hepi and the four years she spent in a farmers collective moshav in a German Colony inside a Jewish City, Jerusalem, whilst riding with a Muslim, The Sultan of Brunei, from Malaysia during the three week Yom Kippur war for four years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

STD...I’m still waiting for an explanation re Janet Fisher & Paykel Hepi and the four years she spent in a farmers collective moshav in a German Colony inside a Jewish City, Jerusalem, whilst riding with a Muslim, The Sultan of Brunei, from Malaysia during the three week Yom Kippur war for four years.

I thought you’d be more interested in my Aunty Angela who used to go out with Henry Cecil and is now building a house in Queenstown with Janet’s brother Stephen short stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Steve C said:

I thought you’d be more interested in my Aunty Angela who used to go out with Henry Cecil and is now building a house in Queenstown with Janet’s brother Stephen short stuff?

And before Henry Cecil Aunty Angela was married to Edward short stuff.

Flying on Cathay was always extra fun while he was around. 

Angela’s daughter Genevieve knows Prince William and Harry well and she went to Prince Harry’s wedding. 

Here’s a link to Edward’s obituary. He was a pretty successful man not unlike my grandfather Owen Hannigan and my great uncle Merv Corner. B)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/1385597/Edward-Scott.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Steve C said:

I thought you’d be more interested in my Aunty Angela who used to go out with Henry Cecil and is now building a house in Queenstown with Janet’s brother Stephen short stuff?

No.....everyone had a turn with Henry Cecil, and other members of his family.

No more fantasy required but do be aware that I know Stephen ( a wee bit ) and Virginia Fisher quite well.

Lets just focus on the madness of living inside the Jewish city of Jerusalem in a German Farmers Collective ( remember the war ) for four years while a three week war takes place, all whilst riding with a Muslim Sultan monarch and anti Jewish authoritarian from Brunei. which is part of Indonesia and about 6000 miles away ( I’m guessing how far apart the two totally incompatible countries are )

Too many bits in that jigsaw for me, and based on the fact that everything else you say, every story you tell is an embellished lie to compensate for your huge inadequacies I’m guessing this latest story has more holes in it than a night at The Playboy Mansion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

No.....everyone had a turn with Henry Cecil, and other members of his family.

No more fantasy required but do be aware that I know Stephen ( a wee bit ) and Virginia Fisher quite well.

Lets just focus on the madness of living inside the Jewish city of Jerusalem in a German Farmers Collective ( remember the war ) for four years while a three week war takes place, all whilst riding with a Muslim Sultan monarch and anti Jewish authoritarian from Brunei. which is part of Indonesia and about 6000 miles away ( I’m guessing how far apart the two totally incompatible countries are )

Too many bits in that jigsaw for me, and based on the fact that everything else you say, every story you tell is an embellished lie to compensate for your huge inadequacies I’m guessing this latest story has more holes in it than a night at The Playboy Mansion 

Not as well as my mother short stuff who used to go out with Stephen many years ago. ;)

The Muslim that Janet married resulting in her daughter Jasmine was a taxi driver short stuff (not sure you would’ve used his services while you were living there though :ph34r:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve C said:

Not as well as my mother short stuff who used to go out with Stephen many years ago. ;)

The Muslim that Janet married resulting in her daughter Jasmine was a taxi driver short stuff (not sure you would’ve used his services while you were living there though :ph34r:)

I got a cat with a dirty arse, now lick that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Swoopa said:

Funnily enough, I'm  halfway through Henry Cecil Trainer of Genius by Brough Scott!!:ph34r:

You really have picked the wrong trainer try the late Sir Hayden Haitana's book (knighthood courtesy Black Kirrama). Don't think Henry could achieve this ....

Haitana’s last “legal” winner came in 1984, when – operating under a stay of proceedings – he teamed with brother Sonny to get Roimac home at $201 in Sydney. In an all-family affair, Pat rode the horse. Haitana says he has had seven clandestine winners since but has given up on having his lifetime disqualification overturned. Haitana last appealed the penalty in 2004, a couple of years after Bill and Robbie Waterhouse had their bookmaking licences reinstated.
“Life for murder is 18 years,” he says. “My problem is I’ve never been able to go in with a lawyer. The Waterhouses could afford to take out injunction after injunction whereas I can’t. The thing I miss most is being able to get a horse that’s headed to the doggers [abattoir] and then get it to win. All my horses have been cast-offs. Appro was a favourite. I paid the doggers’ fee for him and brought him back from Melbourne in an open float. It rained like hell and he was drowned like a rat. He didn’t like normal people but I got him to win.”

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/ipad/hayden-haitana-still-paying-for-the-fine-cotton-betting-scandal/news-story/425a1ac75c8aeea1b117355931a638d8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, slam dunk said:

You really have picked the wrong trainer try the late Sir Hayden Haitana's book (knighthood courtesy Black Kirrama). Don't think Henry could achieve this ....

Haitana’s last “legal” winner came in 1984, when – operating under a stay of proceedings – he teamed with brother Sonny to get Roimac home at $201 in Sydney. In an all-family affair, Pat rode the horse. Haitana says he has had seven clandestine winners since but has given up on having his lifetime disqualification overturned. Haitana last appealed the penalty in 2004, a couple of years after Bill and Robbie Waterhouse had their bookmaking licences reinstated.
“Life for murder is 18 years,” he says. “My problem is I’ve never been able to go in with a lawyer. The Waterhouses could afford to take out injunction after injunction whereas I can’t. The thing I miss most is being able to get a horse that’s headed to the doggers [abattoir] and then get it to win. All my horses have been cast-offs. Appro was a favourite. I paid the doggers’ fee for him and brought him back from Melbourne in an open float. It rained like hell and he was drowned like a rat. He didn’t like normal people but I got him to win.”

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/ipad/hayden-haitana-still-paying-for-the-fine-cotton-betting-scandal/news-story/425a1ac75c8aeea1b117355931a638d8

If you get a chance, Doped by Jamie Reid is an  interesting  read

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now