CBT

True Story...almost.

421 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2019 at 11:11 AM, poundforpound said:

Not sure I need pics.

i have a historical interest in Israel, just tell me the story,

H'mm like the guy who got banned on Racecafe for posting anti semetic comments then became a zionist when his best moneyed client was one.

1 hour ago, slam dunk said:

H'mm like the guy who got banned on Racecafe for posting anti semetic comments then became a zionist when his best moneyed client was one.

WTF ??

Not even sure what this means but given that I lived in Israel for most of 1980 I can only presume ( or hope ) you’re not talking about me, mind you you’re so bitter nothing you say / do allege would surprise me ...

55 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

He really is sulking....poor guy...gone missing...its tough when you can't get the facts to suit your story.....you called him out correctly it seems P4P.

Of course I was correct about Sunline....I’m pretty close to some members of the McKee family and the story of the great mare is well documented and often repeated.

As for subsequent claims about “Aucklands leading barman”....” Ponsonby / Herne Bay’s leading Cafe”.....seriously .....does he think we’re fucking stupid ?

Anyway he will be back, can’t help himself....and in the interim I note he’s been on another site sharing photos of “all his winning bets” from the last 12 months....he’s clearly got a disorder of some description, imagine working with the bastard, or even worse, being married to the wanker.

On another note...I was reading the bio of another internet racing expert ( self professed ) who claims to have been “ a jockey.”

I have no recollection of him ever riding anything other than a golf cart, and I’ve been around for a while ( it’s possible he was as good a jockey as he was a journalist, and a tipster, golfer, and whatever else he’s failed at (everything )) , furthermore why would anyone claim to have been “a jockey” anyway, unless you were a bloody good one.

To whom should I address my concerns to ascertain the veracity of this nillers absurd claims ?

1 minute ago, poundforpound said:

On another note...I was reading the bio of another internet racing expert ( self professed ) who claims to have been “ a jockey.”

I have no recollection of him ever riding anything other than a golf cart, and I’ve been around for a while ( it’s possible he was as good a jockey as he was a journalist, and a tipster, golfer, and whatever else he’s failed at (everything )) , furthermore why would anyone claim to have been “a jockey” anyway, unless you were a bloody good one.

To whom should I address my concerns to ascertain the veracity of this nillers absurd claims ?

Who was this person????

15 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Who was this person????

His internutter name is SunloonChild, his real name is Daryl Curnow...I think he’s got a bit of what the STD has ... just delusional and bitter because God made him a niller 

Has anyone any knowledge of him being a jockey ? ( his father Colin could ride a bit but he’s not the one making the claims ). 

456C453A-6AFA-442E-BCE0-AF5679F2C62B.jpeg

B52AEF3B-58F0-44BF-8683-9077C20F9B58.jpeg