CBT

True Story...almost.

421 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Steve C said:

Colin, you and a few others are obviously interested (13,500 views) hence the reason why you’ve commented on this thread. 

I post on here purely for entertainment not validation (Memphis - someone I’ve personally met here in Melbourne mentioned this himself in a comment on this very thread). I couldn’t give a shit what you or anyone else thinks. 

If you don’t like what I wear or what I do don’t bother looking at this thread. It’s pretty simple really. 

Remember, you made a judgement on what I was wearing and I responded in kind in good humour.  If you weren’t prepared for the response why comment in the first place?

I had one best days of my life yesterday. Life is good Colin. :)

Oh I really enjoy this thread Chris - hence why I have followed it.  I and others I suspect are following it for the same reason reality tv can be weirdly engaging from time to time  :ph34r:

Glad to hear you weren't offended by my comments or more particularly that you don't care. Best way to be, and as I said in my first post if doing what you are doing spins your wheels then carry on doing it.

I assure you that your response didn't annoy me in any way so I was more than able to handle what you said - rather I was slightly bemused by your thought process that  I would be jealous of your "friends" or the fact you had been to New York. I think our thought processes differ in that regard.

Keep up the good work and well done on the best day yesterday - must be hard to rate them all I would've thought ....

7 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Not sure I need pics.

i have a historical interest in Israel, just tell me the story, and of course the Sultan of Brunei chapter too.

On another note, you seem excited about this thread having 13000 views, but at least half are from you in your various forms you narcissistic loser 

He must be travelling to Israel and Brunei to get you your info....:rcf-monkey-2:

Interesting Thread!

Just curious Leo.

How do you actually know this C.T character?

You guys go a long way back? btw I do not know either you or this C.T guy but just wondering your history with him or is it just on line banter?

I must say Its like sending lambs to the slaughter when this C.T guy tries to show you up but I must say he generally ends up with egg on his face.

The thread is interesting and as lesson, that duplication of names serves little point, as we are identified  by patterns of speech, cadence and grammar. That is is you have become familiar with the writers work.

I edit others work and make a conscious effort to not over edit and so make it all look i wrote all the stuff.

Take Leo for instance it wouldn't matter what he he called himself, the clarity and little tells like putting commas after "and" identifies him.

23 hours ago, Steve C said:

Says The Apprentice :lol:

You’ve been there too Ernie. :P

Dont be such a wanker. I’ve never portrayed myself on this site to be somebody I am not. Whereas you certainly have by using CBT and Steve C, assuming two different persons. That’s highly misleading. You need help. 

3 hours ago, super tai said:

Interesting Thread!

Just curious Leo.

How do you actually know this C.T character?

You guys go a long way back? btw I do not know either you or this C.T guy but just wondering your history with him or is it just on line banter?

I must say Its like sending lambs to the slaughter when this C.T guy tries to show you up but I must say he generally ends up with egg on his face.

I don’t know him, met him once in my life 

19 hours ago, Steve C said:

Exactly how is Steve being misrepresented Sam? 

I’ve used a random pseudonym just like you’ve chosen to use my AFL club in your pseudonym. 

The difference being Richmond Tiger is very specific where as Steve C could be anyone. ;)

This is where your common sense and rationality fails you, mate. Your uncle is 'supposedly' Steve Colthart and you have then set a username as Steve C and represented yourself as being the owner of a joint called The Governor. You even went as far as to invite Leo and myself in to see you (you, being Steve). If you cant see how that is different to me calling myself 'Richmond Tiger' then you are as thick as I always assumed. 

Imagine poor old Janet Hepi.....apparently she’s got dementia anyway.....now the STDs sister is trying to persuade the demented old dear to produce photos from Jerusalem and riding with the Sultan of Brunei.....when clearly all the dottery old fool probably said was that she’d had a Jerusalem artichoke followed by a sultana brownie ......

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

I think CT is sulking...he did not like that I stopped posting his selfies with unsuspecting victims that he could post everywhere later.....so he has taken his bat and ball and gone home....:rolleyes:

Come on Scooby, let him post his selfie with Leo.

7 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

Thomson reminds me of the infamous blowhard from years gone by...Chris Weaver...the house husband residing in the U.S.

All we need is his reappearance .

Shows how much you don’t know FOE’s. Weaver doesn’t live in the US and is not a house husband, so I guess that makes you a liar does it not? 

6 hours ago, Trump said:

Shows how much you don’t know FOE’s. Weaver doesn’t live in the US and is not a house husband, so I guess that makes you a liar does it not? 

Oh well makes him seem like Trump?

6 hours ago, Trump said:

no it just make's me out of date with his situation.

If he didn't ever live in the U.S and was never a house husband you might have a point.

Just now, flockofewes2 said:

Apparently..people with a desire to associate themselves with 'winners' are the biggest 'losers' in the real world.

Aww Brendon.. you are right Flock.. but I admire those characters that have passed through here :)  We do remember them :)  and funnily enough they have a passion for racing, but they are also kind.