CBT

True Story...almost.

421 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Insider said:

The same Jerusalem that James A Baxter lived in? 

Must admit, I never saw a Muslim there either. 

No Liz, Jerusalem, Israel. 

I think Janet is of similar vintage to yourself? 73 years old?

She’s sending me through a photo of her and the Sultan of Brunei just for short stuff. B)

Short stuff will need a boogey board bag for the stacks of cash he’ll be bringing home after winning the “midget throwing competition” this weekend. He can borrow Schapelle’s, but only if he’s remembered to pack his telephone books, otherwise she won’t be able to see him. :P

I wonder if he’s verified Bill English’s height of 5’7” yet? Apparently he thinks he’s an inch or two taller. Bill that is, not him. Doesn’t make him any taller though. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go again ......another litany of lies .....when exactly was she in Israel and where in Jerusalem did she live, old or new ?

Facts only please because I’m well connected in Israel 

BTW how did Janet leap from Israel to the Sultan of Brunei ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Here we go again ......another litany of lies .....when exactly was she in Israel and where in Jerusalem did she live, old or new ?

Facts only please because I’m well connected in Israel 

BTW how did Janet leap from Israel to the Sultan of Brunei ??

“Well connected in Israel?” 

As well connected as you are in the hospitality industry with the connections that told you The Governor was closed? 

You weren’t even aware of the ownership of Tabac by Neil. 

Are you for real? 

You need to lift your game, it’s as shallow as your height. 

Edited by scooby3051

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Steve C said:

“Well connected in Israel?” 

As well connected as you are in the hospitality industry with the connections that told you The Governor was closed? 

You weren’t even aware of the ownership of Tabac by Neil. 

Are you for real? 

You really are a bitter twisted little man aren’t you? 

You need to lift your game, it’s as shallow as your height. 

As I said Neil was a MINORITY shareholder, and I never said The Governor was closed because I didn’t know that’s the outlet you managed.

Your imbecile cousin described it as a “top cafe in Ponsonby / Herne Bay”, it certainly ain’t that, as I said the owner has had me there twice trying to get me to take it over, and if you keep baiting me light fingers I might just well do that :) 

Edited by scooby3051

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Here we go again ......another litany of lies .....when exactly was she in Israel and where in Jerusalem did she live, old or new ?

Facts only please because I’m well connected in Israel 

BTW how did Janet leap from Israel to the Sultan of Brunei ??

I’m assuming you’re wanting enter and departure stamped dates from Janet’s passport short stuff?

Can’t you just clarify that with the your same “racing VIP” that confirmed Janet is Woolf Fisher’s niece?

How was the flight over? I’m assuming you didn’t fly cattle class with the stacks of cash you’ve been winning in these global “midget throwing competitions.”

Can you please send us over a pic of you on the beach, I’ll send you one of mine, just remember to stand on the telephone books first so we can see you ok?

P.S. I wish me old mate Chopper was still alive. I’m sure he’d be keen for a Mumm Champagne and some bluffies at your establishment....mmmm maybe not. You’re not cool enough. :P

P.P.S. Yes, that is my beautiful, intelligent CPA Finance Business Partner wife next to me in the pic. Just like the 3 you’ve had except I’ve only ever had one. :P

607859E8-5F54-4BD2-8870-5F11EA0C51E2.png

EF8DA2A4-6CDD-468B-8E47-89BCA1CD72F3.png

30AFEB01-F567-4095-8673-F902243367CA.png

54322A99-8EDE-47D1-8646-4E4C40A580ED.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Tommo, I don’t need to see Janet’s anything thanks.....just a bit of detail about where she lived and what she did in Israel.

Yes we flew over in good fashion thanks, and it’s just lovely here today.

As for my wives, well I’ve had many, some were my own, some other people’s, just borrowed short term and then handed back in good working order.

I’ve never had to purchase a bride over the Internet though, I find there’s always a queue for my attention and affection, and I work through them in an orderly fashion. Would that be a primal thing ? You know, woman wants alpha male with big strong arms to sire her children, look after her and protect her ?

That would explain why your wife clearly knew Fred Hollows, and why you’ve only been to the one rodeo 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

No Tommo, I don’t need to see Janet’s anything thanks.....just a bit of detail about where she lived and what she did in Israel.

Yes we flew over in good fashion thanks, and it’s just lovely here today.

As for my wives, well I’ve had many, some were my own, some other people’s, just borrowed short term and then handed back in good working order.

I’ve never had to purchase a bride over the Internet though, I find there’s always a queue for my attention and affection, and I work through them in an orderly fashion. Would that be a primal thing ? You know, woman wants alpha male with big strong arms to sire her children, look after her and protect her ?

That would explain why your wife clearly knew Fred Hollows, and why you’ve only been to the one rodeo 

 

I’m built for speed short stuff not strength. You’re built for throwing long distances (I hope you remembered to pack the velcro). :P

I’ve never had to purchase a bride over the internet either. :lol: I missed the online dating thing thank god. 

My wife has lived in Melbourne longer than I have (nearly 11 years). :) and unlike you I met my wife face to face at a restaurant around the corner from where I used to work. You on the other hand choose to hide behind a keyboard slandering my cousin and his business refusing his requests to meet him face to face. That speaks volumes for your stature (or lack there of) and your character and typifys your behaviour in the hospitality industry over the last 30 years. :D

At least we know what to expect from you. :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

Is there any truth to the rumour that they call you 'Kodak', Thommo.......?

If you recall, Kodak was a huge manufacturer of camera films and they only used to come in little yellow boxes. 

Looking forward to chatting with you via DM as agreed Richmond Tiger. ;)

Edited by scooby3051
Rubbish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Berri said:

Come on Scooby….we want to see some of the juicy bits. It's like reading a never ending story and for light hearted entertainment let the juices flow on this one....

100% agree on this one Berri ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, poundforpound said:

and if you keep baiting me light fingers I might just well do that :) 

From Memory "Light Fingers" stole the Melbourne Cup from Ziema in 65 ?  :rcf-laughing-3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Looking forward to chatting with you via DM as agreed Richmond Tiger. ;)

The silence is deafening. 

Perhaps Richmond Tiger is at The Right Track having a beer with Dusty’s father Shane or perhaps he’s hanging with his mates whose mates are friends with “Dunc Hawkesby” or perhaps he’s just another keyboard warrior? My money’s on the latter but am happy to be proven wrong. 

Will let all and sundry know if and when he replies to my DM as suggested by himself. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phar Lap Fan said:

Could somebody pick up the pile of names dropped here or will that require god-like intervention?

It’ll be heavy lifting that’s for sure 

The STD has certainly shown his true colours in this thread....brown colours.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

It’ll be heavy lifting that’s for sure 

The STD has certainly shown his true colours in this thread....brown colours.....

Says the guy who has told us all that Richo wanted a selfie with him! :lol:

That made my day by the way. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CT"s said:

The silence is deafening. 

Perhaps Richmond Tiger is at The Right Track having a beer with Dusty’s father Shane or perhaps he’s hanging with his mates whose mates are friends with “Dunc Hawkesby” or perhaps he’s just another keyboard warrior? My money’s on the latter but am happy to be proven wrong. 

Will let all and sundry know if and when he replies to my DM as suggested by himself. ;)

So Richmond Tiger has replied to my DM with his “real name” although my instinct tells me otherwise. He did reply though so I’ll give him that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

It’ll be heavy lifting that’s for sure 

The STD has certainly shown his true colours in this thread....brown colours.....

Here’s another couple of pics just for you short stuff and no, they didn’t ask me for the selfies. :P

I reckon even Debbie would tower over you. B)

C665F375-8557-413B-832C-A25AB7B44C93.png

548E973B-E223-445C-B858-2A9D8F597744.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Richmond Tiger said:

Is there any truth to the rumour that they call you 'Kodak', Thommo.......?

If you recall, Kodak was a huge manufacturer of camera films and they only used to come in little yellow boxes. 

Truth be known Tiges are actually my team. I really do hope your “real name”  is infact your real name. :ph34r:

I can’t stand liars. :rolleyes:

CE1A21E2-BF8E-4FB6-B99F-FCE2FAE54DDB.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Sit down little puppy....stop yapping 

Have you won that competition yet short stuff? 

Janet wants to know whether you want to go back to Jerusalem for a personal tour (we all know how “well connected” you are in Israel). 

Say hi to Veitchy for me while you’re over there. He’s told me he can throw you if the competition is still going (I’ve heard he’s pretty good at that)  B)

5BFD1A4F-9242-46B7-9A7D-D7E36C1E2632.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Selfie Thread...Almost! :rcf-liar:
How famous do the subjects need to be for a selfie? I could get a few snaps from Te Rapa tomorrow? :rcf-laughing-2:

Matt told me a friend of his dined at short stuff’s establishment recently and wasn’t impressed Baz :ph34r:

Not sure if you would recognise him over in NZ though? 

 

Edited by scooby3051
No more Selfies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now