RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

True Story...almost.

Seems you could be right on the money on these two...as both are noticeably quiet on defending themselves here....Chris if he had any proof would be pasting it everywhere, he could not help himself, as thats his style...and Daryl is registered here but is also very quiet....:rcf-thinking-1:

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Seems you could be right on the money on these two...as both are noticeably quiet on defending themselves here....Chris if he had any proof would be pasting it everywhere, he could not help himself, as thats his style...and Daryl is registered here but is also very quiet....:rcf-thinking-1:

C'mon Scooby thats  shocking from a moderator. Why should Daryl or whoever stoop to the tactics being employed here. There are numerous problems with p4p postings particularly they are illegal. I won't go into the details they should be obvious. And don't bother retaliating against me for speaking out.

34 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

C'mon Scooby thats  shocking from a moderator. Why should Daryl or whoever stoop to the tactics being employed here. There are numerous problems with p4p postings particularly they are illegal. I won't go into the details they should be obvious. And don't bother retaliating against me for speaking out.

No they both are making false statements so why is he not allowed to call them out ... they can also post to defend themselves if he is lying ... can they not ???

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

No they both are making false statements so why is he not allowed to call them out ... they can also post to defend themselves if he is lying ... can they not ???

“Both making false statements?”

You really are a crack up Leigh. :lol:

I’ve just got off the phone to Janet. She lived in the German Colony Moshava Jerusalem from 1970 to 1974 during the Yom Kippur war.

She was invited to stay privately with the Sultan of Brunei in his palace around this time.

She has a Super Easy colt called Supa Strike trained by Richard Collett who is due to debut at Ruakaka in the next couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, slam dunk said:

You need to see both sides of the story...then you can make a proper judgement...thanks.And Daryl is telling lies he has an account here he can post with to defend himself if the statements made are not true....but to date he has not wanted to front up...strange that.

1 hour ago, Steve C said:

“Both making false statements?”

You really are a crack up Leigh. :lol:

I’ve just got off the phone to Janet. She lived in the German Colony Moshava Jerusalem from 1970 to 1974 during the Yom Kippur war.

She was invited to stay privately with the Sultan of Brunei in his palace around this time.

She has a Super Easy colt called Supa Strike trained by Richard Collett who is due to debut at Ruakaka in the next couple of weeks.

Sorry Chris you lost all credibility with me when you posed as someone else...joining as supposedly a cafe owner.:rcf-liar:

On 5/3/2019 at 5:14 PM, scooby3051 said:

Sorry Chris you lost all credibility with me when you posed as someone else...joining as supposedly a cafe owner.:rcf-liar:

That was your assumption Leigh. In no post under the name Steve C did I mention I was 

Short stuff has now confirmed through his hospitality contacts that everything I have posted is true (not that I care what he or anyone else thinks, I’m too busy getting my new business off the ground B)).

Feel free to peruse every post under that name to confirm this. ;)

P.S. Ernie once denied on racecafe that he was posting under the name Trump after I questioned him (I will happily find this in the archives here). Does that mean he is posing as someone else? I don’t think so. 

I merely used Steve C as another pseudonym.

On 5/1/2019 at 2:51 PM, poundforpound said:

WTF has happened to Janet Hepi - Fisher / Fisher - dishwasher - Hepi 

Has she forgotten whether she lived in Israel or Hokitika ( easily confused ) and whether she ate a Sultana cake or owned Sunline.......come in STD........

Short stuff, have you found the “Bali belly” and/or your 4th wife yet? :P

On 5/3/2019 at 5:32 PM, Steve C said:

That was your assumption Leigh. In no post under the name Steve C did I mention I was .

Short stuff has now confirmed through his hospitality contacts that everything I have posted is true (not that I care what he or anyone else thinks, I’m too busy getting my new business off the ground B)).

Feel free to peruse every post under that name to confirm this. ;)

P.S. Ernie once denied on racecafe that he was posting under the name Trump after I questioned him (I will happily find this in the archives here). Does that mean he is posing as someone else? I don’t think so. 

I merely used Steve C as another pseudonym.

If you were ever arrested and charged with a serious crime, I assume you'd use the same slippery-as yet-headless eel while defending yourself? The judge would probably let you off before he drowned in bullshit. 

40 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Yom Kippur lasted three weeks, what else did she do during the other 3 years and 48 weeks ?

Why was the Sultan of Brunei ( Islamic ) from a country many thousands of miles away communicating with someone in a Jewish moshav ?

You claim she lived in Jerusalem, old Jerusalem or new ?

Is there even a moshav in Jerusalem ?

The German Colony is a district not a moshav.

Hope you’re not lying again !!!!

Why don’t you call Janet yourself short stuff and she can clarify those details for you? 

32 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Why don’t you call Janet yourself short stuff and she can clarify those details for you? 

DM me for her number short stuff. I’m sure she’d love to hear from you.

Perhaps you could even invite her down to HeadQuarters for a bottle of Mumm and some bluffies. :)

On second thoughts she doesn’t like that cheap stuff. Do you have any Dom?