RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

True Story...almost.

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

It’s not really a surprise, I note he did it a couple of days ago too.....and given that his whole life is just a childish fantasy this kinda ties in 

LeoM, pullyourselftogether, poundforpound? 

You're so gullible and hypocritical short stuff. :lol:

1 hour ago, Steve C said:

LeoM, pullyourselftogether, poundforpound? 

You're so gullible and hypocritical short stuff. :lol:

I forgot about The Prodigal Son.

You’ve had more pseudonyms than you’ve had wives short stuff. :P

7 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

But he is not sneaky and deceptive like you pretending to be another person just to try to defend your position... he posts and stands by what he says ....JMO 

You choose to use the pseudonym scooby. Are you pretending to be someone else? I don’t think so.

11 hours ago, Steve C said:

You choose to use the pseudonym scooby. Are you pretending to be someone else? I don’t think so.

Chris,Steve whoever you pretend to be.... you try to justify your sneaky try to be someone else position..just as at the start of the thread..you dont get things correct...you tried to be sneaky through your own carelessness/stupidity you got found out...I post as Scooby always have here.. happy to stand behind what I say rightly or wrongly..you on the other hand are slippery and always try to be someone you are not...have a nice night.

16 hours ago, CT"s said:

Are you jealous you haven’t been to NYC Colin or that you haven’t met Gai or Debbie? I can’t tell. :P

Thanks for the fashion advice. I’ll keep it in mind for next time.  ;)

I don't need to collect "celeb" meetings Chris ..... most of us don't need validation that way. But fair play it spins your wheels so go for it.

As for New York you probably don't want to start a pissing competition on that....

8 hours ago, chelseacol said:

I don't need to collect "celeb" meetings Chris ..... most of us don't need validation that way. But fair play it spins your wheels so go for it.

As for New York you probably don't want to start a pissing competition on that....

Colin, you and a few others are obviously interested (13,500 views) hence the reason why you’ve commented on this thread. 

I post on here purely for entertainment not validation (Memphis - someone I’ve personally met here in Melbourne mentioned this himself in a comment on this very thread). I couldn’t give a shit what you or anyone else thinks. 

If you don’t like what I wear or what I do don’t bother looking at this thread. It’s pretty simple really. 

Remember, you made a judgement on what I was wearing and I responded in kind in good humour.  If you weren’t prepared for the response why comment in the first place?

I had one best days of my life yesterday. Life is good Colin. :)

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

STD when you finish scraping that omelette off your face can you publish the rest of the “Janet does Israel & The Sultan of Brunei” please.

Don’t worry short stuff, we’ll be getting the oil for you shortly.

My sister is seeing Janet today.

I was hoping to post a few more pics as proof. :ph34r:

On 4/26/2019 at 10:40 PM, Baz (NZ) said:

Selfie Thread...Almost! :rcf-liar:
How famous do the subjects need to be for a selfie? I could get a few snaps from Te Rapa tomorrow? :rcf-laughing-2:

I couldn't find anyone famous on course like CT or Steve C? :rcf-liar:

Although I did find evidence that one of their other cousins had been at Te Rapa. :rcf-laughing-2:

image.jpeg.c433213d5219cc9c6b5736e2c4e42cad.jpeg

True Story....Almost!

12 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

I wonder what Uncle Steve would think knowing he is being misrepresented on a public forum. 

Exactly how is Steve being misrepresented Sam? 

I’ve used a random pseudonym just like you’ve chosen to use my AFL club in your pseudonym. 

The difference being Richmond Tiger is very specific where as Steve C could be anyone. ;)

59 minutes ago, Steve C said:

Exactly how is Steve being misrepresented Sam? 

I’ve used a random pseudonym just like you’ve chosen to use my AFL club in your pseudonym. 

The difference being Richmond Tiger is very specific where as Steve C could be anyone. ;)

Haha..keep digging...still trying to twist and squirm...you were caught out plain and simple...stop denying the truth...you tried to be someone else and got caught with your pants down(proverbially only thank god)...but as always you just try to push it aside like it never happened...more front than a shop window...comes to mind.

13 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Chris,Steve whoever you pretend to be.... you try to justify your sneaky try to be someone else position..just as at the start of the thread..you dont get things correct...you tried to be sneaky through your own carelessness/stupidity you got found out...I post as Scooby always have here.. happy to stand behind what I say rightly or wrongly..you on the other hand are slippery and always try to be someone you are not...have a nice night.

Maybe CBT should try posting as Midget. Others have (another has) without any retribution.

5 hours ago, Steve C said:

Colin, you and a few others are obviously interested (13,500 views) hence the reason why you’ve commented on this thread. 

I post on here purely for entertainment not validation (Memphis - someone I’ve personally met here in Melbourne mentioned this himself in a comment on this very thread). I couldn’t give a shit what you or anyone else thinks. 

If you don’t like what I wear or what I do don’t bother looking at this thread. It’s pretty simple really. 

Remember, you made a judgement on what I was wearing and I responded in kind in good humour.  If you weren’t prepared for the response why comment in the first place?

I had one best days of my life yesterday. Life is good Colin. :)

Oh I really enjoy this thread Chris - hence why I have followed it.  I and others I suspect are following it for the same reason reality tv can be weirdly engaging from time to time  :ph34r:

Glad to hear you weren't offended by my comments or more particularly that you don't care. Best way to be, and as I said in my first post if doing what you are doing spins your wheels then carry on doing it.

I assure you that your response didn't annoy me in any way so I was more than able to handle what you said - rather I was slightly bemused by your thought process that  I would be jealous of your "friends" or the fact you had been to New York. I think our thought processes differ in that regard.

Keep up the good work and well done on the best day yesterday - must be hard to rate them all I would've thought ....

7 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Not sure I need pics.

i have a historical interest in Israel, just tell me the story, and of course the Sultan of Brunei chapter too.

On another note, you seem excited about this thread having 13000 views, but at least half are from you in your various forms you narcissistic loser 

He must be travelling to Israel and Brunei to get you your info....:rcf-monkey-2:

Interesting Thread!

Just curious Leo.

How do you actually know this C.T character?

You guys go a long way back? btw I do not know either you or this C.T guy but just wondering your history with him or is it just on line banter?

I must say Its like sending lambs to the slaughter when this C.T guy tries to show you up but I must say he generally ends up with egg on his face.

The thread is interesting and as lesson, that duplication of names serves little point, as we are identified  by patterns of speech, cadence and grammar. That is is you have become familiar with the writers work.

I edit others work and make a conscious effort to not over edit and so make it all look i wrote all the stuff.

Take Leo for instance it wouldn't matter what he he called himself, the clarity and little tells like putting commas after "and" identifies him.