RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

True Story...almost.

3 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Selfie Thread...Almost! :rcf-liar:
How famous do the subjects need to be for a selfie? I could get a few snaps from Te Rapa tomorrow? :rcf-laughing-2:

Matt told me a friend of his dined at short stuff’s establishment recently and wasn’t impressed Baz :ph34r:

Not sure if you would recognise him over in NZ though? 

Edited by scooby3051
No more Selfies

Any modicum of pity one had for CT has well and truly flown out the window forever with this thread.

Not P4P's biggest fan either , buuuuttt CT you seriously need help bro 

This has descended into a dick swinging contest and Kodak , you are not cumming off too well with all your high falutin name dropping , are all these people happy that you "using" them and their good names all over the internet.

Plus your cuz used the dwarf throwing analogy , you use it ad nauseum , cum up with your own. 

Best thread for ages tho 

3 hours ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

Any modicum of pity one had for CT has well and truly flown out the window forever with this thread.

Not P4P's biggest fan either , buuuuttt CT you seriously need help bro 

This has descended into a dick swinging contest and Kodak , you are not cumming off too well with all your high falutin name dropping , are all these people happy that you "using" them and their good names all over the internet.

Plus your cuz used the dwarf throwing analogy , you use it ad nauseum , cum up with your own. 

Best thread for ages tho 

Lighten up Charlie. I’m just livin the dream. 

You shouldn’t take life so seriously. :)

Edited by scooby3051
No more pics !!!!

3 minutes ago, Insider said:

Charlie, you have made a couple of very good points about using photos of other people for ones own gain. 

Can you please tell me exactly how I am gaining from these photos Liz? 

I’d really like to know.

P.S. I’m glad I was able to educate you about the Jerusalem in Israel. ;) 

Hope you’re enjoying Sydney. :)

Chris enough of the pics...you have no right to be pasting these peoples pics all over the net...I am sure 95% of them do not even know who you are.

This is a forum for racing not entertainment TV, or for you to show off in some form, by all means keep living your dream, just do it in your space ...I have had a few members ask me to put a lid on it...so please do the decent thing...by all means keep debating Leo without the midget stuff..its also getting a bit tired...but if you can clear up the original post that would save a lot of round in circles stuff...all the best.

10 hours ago, CT"s said:

Have you won that competition yet short stuff? 

Janet wants to know whether you want to go back to Jerusalem for a personal tour (we all know how “well connected” you are in Israel). 

Say hi to Veitchy for me while you’re over there. He’s told me he can throw you if the competition is still going (I’ve heard he’s pretty good at that)  B)

5BFD1A4F-9242-46B7-9A7D-D7E36C1E2632.png

I guess Veitch must have paid YOU for this selfie Thomson...no one else will go near...him.

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

Agreed - but it's even worse seeing a middle age white guy wearing a baseball cap with his suit 

Are you jealous you haven’t been to NYC Colin or that you haven’t met Gai or Debbie? I can’t tell. :P

Thanks for the fashion advice. I’ll keep it in mind for next time.  ;)

54 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Is that what you do STD ?

You ask anyone better known than you ( that’s everyone ) for a selfie....then you point your silly fucking finger at them whilst the photo is being taken....what’s that about ?

One final thing, that photo of you with Veitchy.....there are no girls in the photo.......mmmm......

Plenty of photos with girls shortstuff. 

I wish he’d follow Berri’s advice and “just let the juices flow.” :rolleyes:

Have you found Veitchy and Toddy yet? Apparently Toddy’s got a tattoo studio over there now along with Veitchy’s B&B. You could get a tattoo of Richo on your forehead to remind you of the day he asked you for a selfie. :P

Edited by scooby3051

56 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You ask anyone better known than you ( that’s everyone ) for a selfie....then you point your silly fucking finger at them whilst the photo is being taken....what’s that about ?

One final thing, that photo of you with Veitchy.....there are no girls in the photo.......mmmm......

Here’s a photo of me with “some girls” wearing your Wonder Woman suit at Flemington on my stag do. B)

33B91D67-2375-4F81-8C94-49D1A4DC0625.png

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

It’s funny you should mention that word STD short stuff. That’s the exact same word Matt’s friend used to describe their recent experience at your establishment. They weren’t impressed at all.

Matt was considering coming over to film an Australian Masterchef special at a restaurant down at the Viaduct until he was told how horrifying his friend’s experience was and the pin was immediately pulled. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, von Smallhaussen said:

it doesn't look like the antenna picks up all of the channels ;)

Don’t worry von, the antenna picks up all the channels and more. It also picks up homophobic people, not looking at anyone in particular. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

I guess Veitch must have paid YOU for this selfie Thomson...no one else will go near...him.

All I see in that photo is 2 convicted criminals ,( and a bloke who wears a baseball cap with a suit !!) so yes 3 criminals, looks like you're proud of the company you keep bud

9 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

That’s why it’s chocka every night......and why it dominates the Auckland hospo scene

What? Chocka with B grade celebrities like Tamara from MAFS? :P

26 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

We don’t judge, it’s chocks full of nice people from all walks of life....particularly the racing community

Now go and sit down and stop your yapping little puppy .... 

Shouldn’t that be “we don’t judge except people who have tattoos and or support rugby league” short stuff? :P 

30 minutes ago, tim vince said:

Headquarters is the best joint in auckland.im not a night person but been there once. Super super even for an old bugger like me.

yes Tim any people have told me that too... I think poor old Chris is still carrying some sort of grudge from many years ago...it tends to cloud his judgement when it comes to anything Leo..:rolleyes:..think maybe its time to move on...but he seems unable to.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

yes Tim any people have told me that too... I think poor old Chris is still carrying some sort of grudge from many years ago...it tends to cloud his judgement when it comes to anything Leo..:rolleyes:..think maybe its time to move on...but he seems unable to.

On the contrary, I couldn't care less about his establishment Leigh'. 

I'm currently courtside at Melbourne Arena getting served beers & champagne (not that cheap stuff Mumm) VIP style having just seen the Vixens defeat the Firebirds while eating fresh crab, salmon & lamb. 

About to watch the second game, beer in hand. Life is good. B)

P.S. Imelda Aitken is HUGE! Short stuff wouldn't even squeeze in the frame for a selfie!!  (6'6") :lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve C said:

On the contrary, I couldn't care less about his establishment Leigh'. 

I'm currently courtside at Melbourne Arena getting served beers & champagne (not that cheap stuff Mumm) VIP style having just seen the Vixens defeat the Firebirds while eating fresh crab, salmon & lamb. 

About to watch the second game, beer in hand. Life is good. B)

P.S. Imelda Aitken is HUGE! Short stuff wouldn't even squeeze in the frame for a selfie!!  (6'6") :lol:

Oops...somebody just got caught out...too many alias's maybe Chris...or is it Steve or is it hmm who knows.....Haha...