RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

True Story...almost.

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Steve please stick to racing topics...you have come on here to do one thing only...if you have no interest in taking this back to the original thread topic then please move on...thanks.

No problem at all. Thank you scooby.

40 minutes ago, flockofewes2 said:

not sure if its been mentioned earlier but Thomsons 'friend' Janet Fisher actually bred a Sydney Cup winner.

Name escapes me,by Germano...unfortunately she sold it for...$700!!

Ista Kereem  -2009

2 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

not sure if its been mentioned earlier but Thomsons 'friend' Janet Fisher actually bred a Sydney Cup winner.

Name escapes me,by Germano...unfortunately she sold it for...$700!!

Correct. She also lived in Jerusalem for 5 years, married a Muslim and once fell off a horse, breaking her arm, riding with the Sultan of Brunei (not sure she’d do that again now though :ph34r:).

True story.

1 minute ago, poundforpound said:

Translation on behalf of the pathological liar 

She lives in Wanganui, married a donkey, fell off a stool, broke a finger nail, riding a golf cart, not sure she’d do that again )

Total fucking lie 

Aren’t you supposed to be on a plane to Bali and will Leigh be running a poll as to how much you will win the “midget throwing competition” by? :P

10 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Known these days as Janet Hepi ...... probably the underbidder on Phar Lap, Winx & Tulloch....but she can’t remember  

No, not on Phar Lap. :-) ;-)

My, now departed, former father-in- law and his racing partner were the underbidders. They bought another horse at the same sale that went on to be successful so all was not lost for them. The name of this horse escapes me, but it may have had 'Table' it

11 hours ago, CT"s said:

Correct. She also lived in Jerusalem for 5 years, married a Muslim and once fell off a horse, breaking her arm, riding with the Sultan of Brunei (not sure she’d do that again now though :ph34r:).

True story.

The same Jerusalem that James A Baxter lived in? 

Must admit, I never saw a Muslim there either. 

22 minutes ago, Insider said:

The same Jerusalem that James A Baxter lived in? 

Must admit, I never saw a Muslim there either. 

No Liz, Jerusalem, Israel. 

I think Janet is of similar vintage to yourself? 73 years old?

She’s sending me through a photo of her and the Sultan of Brunei just for short stuff. B)

Short stuff will need a boogey board bag for the stacks of cash he’ll be bringing home after winning the “midget throwing competition” this weekend. He can borrow Schapelle’s, but only if he’s remembered to pack his telephone books, otherwise she won’t be able to see him. :P

I wonder if he’s verified Bill English’s height of 5’7” yet? Apparently he thinks he’s an inch or two taller. Bill that is, not him. Doesn’t make him any taller though. :P

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Here we go again ......another litany of lies .....when exactly was she in Israel and where in Jerusalem did she live, old or new ?

Facts only please because I’m well connected in Israel 

BTW how did Janet leap from Israel to the Sultan of Brunei ??

“Well connected in Israel?” 

As well connected as you are in the hospitality industry with the connections that told you The Governor was closed? 

You weren’t even aware of the ownership of Tabac by Neil. 

Are you for real? 

You need to lift your game, it’s as shallow as your height. 

Edited by scooby3051

7 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Here we go again ......another litany of lies .....when exactly was she in Israel and where in Jerusalem did she live, old or new ?

Facts only please because I’m well connected in Israel 

BTW how did Janet leap from Israel to the Sultan of Brunei ??

I’m assuming you’re wanting enter and departure stamped dates from Janet’s passport short stuff?

Can’t you just clarify that with the your same “racing VIP” that confirmed Janet is Woolf Fisher’s niece?

How was the flight over? I’m assuming you didn’t fly cattle class with the stacks of cash you’ve been winning in these global “midget throwing competitions.”

Can you please send us over a pic of you on the beach, I’ll send you one of mine, just remember to stand on the telephone books first so we can see you ok?

P.S. I wish me old mate Chopper was still alive. I’m sure he’d be keen for a Mumm Champagne and some bluffies at your establishment....mmmm maybe not. You’re not cool enough. :P

P.P.S. Yes, that is my beautiful, intelligent CPA Finance Business Partner wife next to me in the pic. Just like the 3 you’ve had except I’ve only ever had one. :P

607859E8-5F54-4BD2-8870-5F11EA0C51E2.png

EF8DA2A4-6CDD-468B-8E47-89BCA1CD72F3.png

30AFEB01-F567-4095-8673-F902243367CA.png

54322A99-8EDE-47D1-8646-4E4C40A580ED.png

46 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

No Tommo, I don’t need to see Janet’s anything thanks.....just a bit of detail about where she lived and what she did in Israel.

Yes we flew over in good fashion thanks, and it’s just lovely here today.

As for my wives, well I’ve had many, some were my own, some other people’s, just borrowed short term and then handed back in good working order.

I’ve never had to purchase a bride over the Internet though, I find there’s always a queue for my attention and affection, and I work through them in an orderly fashion. Would that be a primal thing ? You know, woman wants alpha male with big strong arms to sire her children, look after her and protect her ?

That would explain why your wife clearly knew Fred Hollows, and why you’ve only been to the one rodeo 

I’m built for speed short stuff not strength. You’re built for throwing long distances (I hope you remembered to pack the velcro). :P

I’ve never had to purchase a bride over the internet either. :lol: I missed the online dating thing thank god. 

My wife has lived in Melbourne longer than I have (nearly 11 years). :) and unlike you I met my wife face to face at a restaurant around the corner from where I used to work. You on the other hand choose to hide behind a keyboard slandering my cousin and his business refusing his requests to meet him face to face. That speaks volumes for your stature (or lack there of) and your character and typifys your behaviour in the hospitality industry over the last 30 years. :D

At least we know what to expect from you. :P

51 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

Is there any truth to the rumour that they call you 'Kodak', Thommo.......?

If you recall, Kodak was a huge manufacturer of camera films and they only used to come in little yellow boxes. 

Looking forward to chatting with you via DM as agreed Richmond Tiger. ;)

Edited by scooby3051
Rubbish

57 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Looking forward to chatting with you via DM as agreed Richmond Tiger. ;)

The silence is deafening. 

Perhaps Richmond Tiger is at The Right Track having a beer with Dusty’s father Shane or perhaps he’s hanging with his mates whose mates are friends with “Dunc Hawkesby” or perhaps he’s just another keyboard warrior? My money’s on the latter but am happy to be proven wrong. 

Will let all and sundry know if and when he replies to my DM as suggested by himself. ;)

It’ll be heavy lifting that’s for sure 

The STD has certainly shown his true colours in this thread....brown colours.....

Says the guy who has told us all that Richo wanted a selfie with him! :lol:

That made my day by the way. :P

5 hours ago, CT"s said:

The silence is deafening. 

Perhaps Richmond Tiger is at The Right Track having a beer with Dusty’s father Shane or perhaps he’s hanging with his mates whose mates are friends with “Dunc Hawkesby” or perhaps he’s just another keyboard warrior? My money’s on the latter but am happy to be proven wrong. 

Will let all and sundry know if and when he replies to my DM as suggested by himself. ;)

So Richmond Tiger has replied to my DM with his “real name” although my instinct tells me otherwise. He did reply though so I’ll give him that.

It’ll be heavy lifting that’s for sure 

The STD has certainly shown his true colours in this thread....brown colours.....

Here’s another couple of pics just for you short stuff and no, they didn’t ask me for the selfies. :P

I reckon even Debbie would tower over you. B)

C665F375-8557-413B-832C-A25AB7B44C93.png

548E973B-E223-445C-B858-2A9D8F597744.png

7 hours ago, Richmond Tiger said:

Is there any truth to the rumour that they call you 'Kodak', Thommo.......?

If you recall, Kodak was a huge manufacturer of camera films and they only used to come in little yellow boxes. 

Truth be known Tiges are actually my team. I really do hope your “real name”  is infact your real name. :ph34r:

I can’t stand liars. :rolleyes:

CE1A21E2-BF8E-4FB6-B99F-FCE2FAE54DDB.png

58 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Sit down little puppy....stop yapping 

Have you won that competition yet short stuff? 

Janet wants to know whether you want to go back to Jerusalem for a personal tour (we all know how “well connected” you are in Israel). 

Say hi to Veitchy for me while you’re over there. He’s told me he can throw you if the competition is still going (I’ve heard he’s pretty good at that)  B)

5BFD1A4F-9242-46B7-9A7D-D7E36C1E2632.png