RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

True Story...almost.

11 hours ago, CBT said:

I was at the Lime bar in Ponsonby once many years ago and there were a few Black Caps there including Lou Vincent, Darryl Tuffy and Chris Cairns. This woman came up to me saying how are you going Daniel then Lou Vincent chimed in saying Daniel’s having a better night now that you’re here. She thought I was Daniel Vettori ha ha and the Black Caps were playing along. She was plastered so was easily convinced I was him. We all had a good laugh about it and ended up being a fun night. :lol:

A thread about stories and lies and Lou Vincent's name appears.  SUm this up :-)

4 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Reckon they should give it to Darren Weir, and then he pocks the prodder in the box where the money goes and after a few sparks fly it'll probably run the 3200 metres in 3.15.:rcfe-happy-2:

But he didn't use them , they were just in his bedroom like most people have.

On 4/15/2019 at 8:58 PM, CBT said:

What are you talking about? I’m the spitting image of Daniel Vettori. :P

Here’s a shot of me running in the Run4Kids 2 weeks ago in my first competitive run back in a while (12.8km in 59:17) :)

Sorry CBT,I can't have this as the parting of the hair is totally wrong!!:rcfe-happy-2:

Would be by a long gone stallion from Canterbury called, We  Don't Know, he was well bred for sure, but alas sired stuff all winners. There have been some winners on this thread whom have performed above and beyond timeform ratings.

16 hours ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

I've stayed out of all this tommo bs for years , but scarily enough , they are exactly as I imagined  , even down to the cutest wutesy puppy at the lunch table 

So what exactly were you expecting Charlie?

A young successful happily married Kiwi who moved to Melbourne 10 years ago, bought land and built a beautiful house, bought a brand new car last year, just celebrated his 4th wedding anniversary to his beautiful, intelligent, successful wife, just celebrated his 7th work anniversary working for the best company he’s ever worked for, travelled extensively both domestically and internationally to many countries including the US, China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, NZ, Perth, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Cairns and regularly attends race meetings of thoroughbred racing in the most livable city in world. 

Life is good Charlie, and it’s only getting better.

Here’s a pic from my latest run 2 weeks ago in the Run4Kids where I started with the next PM of Australia Bill Shorten and also a couple of results when I was fully fit beating the train at my first attempt in Puffing Billy and winning the Melbourne Corporate Games over 5km (still not as fast as Ted in his prime though B)). However I have been lucky to train with triple Olympian Craig Mottram recently which has been amazing!! B)

E03ED9A7-3659-4D17-A9CD-0F27A4305477.png

2E4DF6CB-6B53-4EF2-9A64-5863B33EA17F.jpeg

E7CC6CF3-5920-45C1-B19D-CCFD4B07747C.png

79A8ECAC-8973-42D4-B6CF-337DCDBF516C.png

1 minute ago, Trump said:

Bill Shorten, the Fed Election fave (and porkie pie king) has just been “Stopped “! 

Put that big fat fish you caught the other day on him Ernie.”It’s A Dundeel.” :)

On 4/16/2019 at 4:27 PM, Idolmite said:

More please. This is the best thread ever. 

CBT, you weren't in the Notre Dame earlier on today were you, stroking your ego to the point it exploded into a fireball?

Arse'n is what it is. 

So what is it that you actually do for Graham Hart Barry? I see you’ve conveniently avoided that question to further denigrate myself. :P

1 hour ago, CBT said:

So what exactly were you expecting Charlie?

A young successful happily married Kiwi who moved to Melbourne 10 years ago, bought land and built a beautiful house, bought a brand new car last year, just celebrated his 4th wedding anniversary to his beautiful, intelligent, successful wife, just celebrated his 7th work anniversary working for the best company he’s ever worked for, travelled extensively both domestically and internationally to many countries including the US, China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, NZ, Perth, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Cairns and regularly attends race meetings of thoroughbred racing in the most livable city in world. 

Life is good Charlie, and it’s only getting better.

Here’s a pic from my latest run 2 weeks ago in the Run4Kids where I started with the next PM of Australia Bill Shorten and also a couple of results when I was fully fit beating the train at my first attempt in Puffing Billy and winning the Melbourne Corporate Games over 5km (still not as fast as Ted in his prime though B)). However I have been lucky to train with triple Olympian Craig Mottram recently which has been amazing!! B)

E03ED9A7-3659-4D17-A9CD-0F27A4305477.png

2E4DF6CB-6B53-4EF2-9A64-5863B33EA17F.jpeg

E7CC6CF3-5920-45C1-B19D-CCFD4B07747C.png

79A8ECAC-8973-42D4-B6CF-337DCDBF516C.png

Changing tack a bit CBT , have a look at Yulong Dragon (ex Empireofthedragon) . Part of 20 horses Yulong brought from  Ballydoyle to race in Australia. First foal of Atlantic Jewel , by Galileo. In training at Hayes yard now . Will be keeping eye on him when he gets going . Good mix of horses  brought over ,  most names changed , Murillo in on Saturday kept his moniker.

Atlantic Jewels second foal is also at Ballydoyle looks like got lead boots , you would beat it over mile by looks at your times.

I'd spell that knee though by looks of it , winter in paddock I'd say.

Lloyd Williams looks to have another good one at Joseph O'Briens yard, Buckhurst looked good at Naas last weekend winning first up, Latrobe just boxed on up hill in 3rd in Alleged Stakes first up this year.

1 hour ago, Chris Wood said:

Bit harsh Doomed, nothing like my beloved silks!

Should have gone to Specsavers obviously!

You must be very proud of your son Chris. He’s done well for himself both in Singapore and now Hong Kong. Very cool. B)

12 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Changing tack a bit CBT , have a look at Yulong Dragon (ex Empireofthedragon) . Part of 20 horses Yulong brought from  Ballydoyle to race in Australia. First foal of Atlantic Jewel , by Galileo. In training at Hayes yard now . Will be keeping eye on him when he gets going . Good mix of horses  brought over ,  most names changed , Murillo in on Saturday kept his moniker.

Atlantic Jewels second foal is also at Ballydoyle looks like got lead boots , you would beat it over mile by looks at your times.

I'd spell that knee though by looks of it , winter in paddock I'd say.

Lloyd Williams looks to have another good one at Joseph O'Briens yard, Buckhurst looked good at Naas last weekend winning first up, Latrobe just boxed on up hill in 3rd in Alleged Stakes first up this year.

I’ll keep an eye on Yulong Dragon. I love Atlantic Jewel (I had a big 7K all up win on her at Flemington many years ago). I’ll never forget when Dundeel beat her in her only loss. If she was sound she could’ve anything. 

My knee is holding up better than expected and I might even have a crack at the full Melbourne marathon in October.

My old man has a share in a promising 2 year old filly Jennifer Eccles who was scratched at Matamata on Wednesday. She’s worth keeping an eye on. B)

17 minutes ago, CBT said:

I’ll keep an eye on Yulong Dragon. I love Atlantic Jewel (I had a big 7K all up win on her at Flemington many years ago). I’ll never forget when Dundeel beat her in her only loss. If she was sound she could’ve anything. 

My knee is holding up better than expected and I might even have a crack at the full Melbourne marathon in October.

My old man has a share in a promising 2 year old filly Jennifer Eccles who was scratched at Matamata on Wednesday. She’s worth keeping an eye on. B)

Steve Smith Eccles was a top jump jockey back in day , rode See You Then a triple champion hurdler that Nicky Henderson somehow every year nursed through as his legs were made of glass. Horse lived to nearly 30 , Eccles still knocking about , he was a legend a complete cavalier character loved by punters.

I will keep watch out for Jennifer Eccles.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:48 PM, CBT said:

Her father did more for racing than you ever will short stuff and she knows Trevor well telling me about the stroke he suffered prior to his passing. 

Why would I have any reason to doubt what she told me? Her father co founded Fisher & Paykel for gods sake and my uncle is best friends with her sister Sue. :lol:

Janet is the daughter of Lou Fisher.He founded Fisher  Aluminium windows.

So your story is full of holes, unless she has forgotten who her father is.

3 minutes ago, flockofewes2 said:

Janet is the daughter of Lou Fisher.He founded Fisher  Aluminium windows.

So your story is full of holes, unless she has forgotten who her father is.

You’re a bit slow on the uptake. This has already been discussed in great detail on this thread. Rather than following the “flockofewes” I’d suggest you go back through the thread and have a look from the start yourself. :)

26 minutes ago, CBT said:

You’re a bit slow on the uptake. This has already been discussed in great detail on this thread. Rather than following the “flockofewes” I’d suggest you go back through the thread and have a look from the start yourself. :)

Bloody hell CBT your having more trials than a green 2 year old over a pretty harmless story .