RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

True Story...almost.

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

You have more front than a shop window...P4P took you to the cleaners you told a porky and got found out and his impeccable source also sent me the same message...so enough... you already need a bobcat to dig yourself out....:rcf-laughing-3:

Whatever Leigh. I NEVER told a lie. I geniunely thought Janet was Woolf’s daughter (she’s my mother’s old school friend not mine). 

The connection has now been clarified after speaking with my uncle this evening.

Enough of the bullying please. I know you’re going through a tough time at the moment but there’s no need for that Leigh. 

2 minutes ago, CBT said:

Whatever Leigh. I NEVER told a lie. I geniunely thought Janet was Woolf’s daughter (she’s my mother’s old school friend not mine). 

The connection has now been clarified after speaking with my uncle this evening.

Enough of the bullying please. I know you’re going through a tough time at the moment but there’s no need for that Leigh. 

No you did tell a porky, read your first post...ever since then you have twisted and turned to try to make it like you were right...sorry mate you got hammered...no bullying just fact...You made a statement that was not correct P4P pulled you up and you took offence to it...and have created great traffic ever since..i dont do bullying...I just like the facts to be correct not just about correct. have a nice evening.

A while back I met a guy at The Mean Fiddler western Sydney in the TAB area.Said he was Syd Brown.Looked the right age.

Knew everything about the good horses Triton,Daryl's Joy,Woodcourt Inn etc.

Talked to him for quite a while.He was quite outspoken about fellow trainers  including Bart.I went away thinking gee good to catch up with a legend of the turf.

A couple of years later I was at Hawkesbury races and Syd Brown had a runner.I thought I would go and see him.He was there with his wife but he wasn't anything like the geezer I talked to at the Fiddler.I told him about the fraudster and him and his wife both had a fair idea who the guy was.We had a bit of a laugh about it.

Just saying.........

30 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

No you did tell a porky, read your first post...ever since then you have twisted and turned to try to make it like you were right...sorry mate you got hammered...no bullying just fact...You made a statement that was not correct P4P pulled you up and you took offence to it...and have created great traffic ever since..i dont do bullying...I just like the facts to be correct not just about correct. have a nice evening.

Are you for real? :lol: I’m speechless. No porkies from me Leigh and anyone who is educated can see that. 

I quoted Janet Fisher verbatim what she told me yesterday regarding being offered a share in Sunline by Trevor. 

I assumed wrongly that Janet was Woolf Fisher’s daughter and I have subsequently confirmed after speaking with my uncle in Sydney tonight  (who is best friends with Janet’s sister Sue) that Janet was infact Woolf’s niece.

No lies there Leigh, just an incorrect assumption which I have admitted I got wrong.

You need to look up the definition of lie as you clearly don’t understand the meaning.

9 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

A while back I met a guy at The Mean Fiddler western Sydney in the TAB area.Said he was Syd Brown.Looked the right age.

Knew everything about the good horses Triton,Daryl's Joy,Woodcourt Inn etc.

Talked to him for quite a while.He was quite outspoken about fellow trainers  including Bart.I went away thinking gee good to catch up with a legend of the turf.

A couple of years later I was at Hawkesbury races and Syd Brown had a runner.I thought I would go and see him.He was there with his wife but he wasn't anything like the geezer I talked to at the Fiddler.I told him about the fraudster and him and his wife both had a fair idea who the guy was.We had a bit of a laugh about it.

Just saying.........

I was at the Lime bar in Ponsonby once many years ago and there were a few Black Caps there including Lou Vincent, Darryl Tuffy and Chris Cairns. This woman came up to me saying how are you going Daniel then Lou Vincent chimed in saying Daniel’s having a better night now that you’re here. She thought I was Daniel Vettori ha ha and the Black Caps were playing along. She was plastered so was easily convinced I was him. We all had a good laugh about it and ended up being a fun night. :lol:

On 4/15/2019 at 6:28 PM, Baz (NZ) said:

True Story...almost.

What an appropriate thread title CBT....you admitted right there at the start it was all shit! :rcf-poo:

Smells Fishy to me! :rcf-laughing-2: Janet Fishy!

No Baz, Leigh manipulated the thread title and has omitted and edited quite a few of my postings on this thread. :wacko:

Edited by scooby3051
For inflammatory content toward P4P

19 minutes ago, CBT said:

Are you for real? :lol: I’m speechless. No porkies from me Leigh and anyone who is educated can see that. 

I quoted Janet Fisher verbatim what she told me yesterday regarding being offered a share in Sunline by Trevor. 

I assumed wrongly that Janet was Woolf Fisher’s daughter and I have subsequently confirmed after speaking with my uncle in Sydney tonight  (who is best friends with Janet’s sister Sue) that Janet was infact Woolf’s niece.

No lies there Leigh, just an incorrect assumption which I have admitted I got wrong.

You need to look up the definition of lie as you clearly don’t understand the meaning.

She told me of a story many years ago at the horse sales where she purchased a yearling for 10K. The lot immediately after was purchased by Trevor and he offered Janet a share in the horse. Janet laughed and told Trevor the horse looks like a mutt declining his offer. 

Did you say this or not..YES you did it is factually incorrect which part of that dont you understand...And where have you said this is not true...where have you said you made a mistake by saying this...please tell me..so stop the BS please I am getting very tired of this and you dragging me into what was a incorrect statement YOU made...which if you were a decent person you would have put your hands up long ago and said sorry guys and girls i got it wrong P4P you are right...this time.

But i wont hold my breath.

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

She told me of a story many years ago at the horse sales where she purchased a yearling for 10K. The lot immediately after was purchased by Trevor and he offered Janet a share in the horse. Janet laughed and told Trevor the horse looks like a mutt declining his offer. 

Did you say this or not..YES you did it is factually incorrect which part of that dont you understand...And where have you said this is not true...where have you said you made a mistake by saying this...please tell me..so stop the BS please I am getting very tired of this and you dragging me into what was a incorrect statement YOU made...which if you were a decent person you would have put your hands up long ago and said sorry guys and girls i got it wrong P4P you are right...this time.

But i wont hold my breath.

Janet said this Leigh and I have repeated verbatim what she told me yesterday. 

What part of that do you not understand?

This grief is clearly affecting you which is very sad to see.

2 hours ago, CBT said:

Here’s a photo just for short stuff of us having lunch with Janet so he can show his racing VIP. B)

CBFF8846-9445-410B-A9AF-70B6BB971602.jpeg

Lunching in Church Street, Richmond, Tiger territory ! Too much pussy in this photo and not enough Tiger :)  (only joking!)

8 minutes ago, Trump said:

Lunching in Church Street, Richmond, Tiger territory ! Too much pussy in this photo and not enough Tiger :)  (only joking!)

Too right Ernie! Richmond Oysters. Just down the road from my work (the old Bryant & May building). B)

It’s a Argyrosomus hololepidotus, or, to the uneducated (such as yourself) :) it’s known as a Jewfish or Mulloway. I caught it recently off North Stradbroke Island, about 10klm offshore. A bit like pulling up a Hapuka and the flesh looks a bit like Hapuka but the taste doesn’t match Hapuka - especially the Hapuka served at HQ. (Still very nice though)This big Hua was about 40lb

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

It’s a Argyrosomus hololepidotus, or, to the uneducated (such as yourself) :) it’s known as a Jewfish or Mulloway. I caught it recently off North Stradbroke Island, about 10klm offshore. A bit like pulling up a Hapuka and the flesh looks a bit like Hapuka but the taste doesn’t match Hapuka - especially the Hapuka served at HQ. (Still very nice though)This big Hua was about 40lb

Nice. We’re off fishing down at St Andrews beach next month. Have hired a beautiful house right on the beach (don’t think we’ll be catching anything as big as that though!)

9F1CDE7F-DF5D-4622-A6B5-EE87392C5D72.png

4 hours ago, CBT said:

I’m actually quite impressed with your investigation short stuff. 

I’ve just got off the phone to my uncle Nigel in Sydney and you are indeed correct.

Janet’s father is Lou and her mother is Iris. Lou was Woolf’s brother and he owned LJ Fisher which was the biggest ranch slider and roof tile company in NZ (they had a monopoly). Lou also founded the Spirit of Adventure in NZ. 

I was wrong in assuming she was Woolf’s daughter. She was infact Woolf’s niece. :)

So we have gone from your lady friend being the daughter of a white ware manufacturer to being the daughter of a ranchslider manufacturer.

On 4/16/2019 at 12:38 AM, poundforpound said:

How many drinks had the cross dressing woman ( cock in a frock ) who thought you were Vettori had ?

What did he/she do with his/her dog in the white harness while she got to know you, using Braille ?

See photos below.....and neither of them is Sunline, or a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher 

3536CCA8-DB04-460C-AEE7-8A92E038581F.jpeg

A3691E55-D551-4E62-B85B-E46BD5FBBD16.jpeg

What are you talking about? I’m the spitting image of Daniel Vettori. :P

Here’s a shot of me running in the Run4Kids 2 weeks ago in my first competitive run back in a while (12.8km in 59:17) :)

Edited by scooby3051
Inflammatory content

7 hours ago, CBT said:

Nice. We’re off fishing down at St Andrews beach next month. Have hired a beautiful house right on the beach (don’t think we’ll be catching anything as big as that though!)

9F1CDE7F-DF5D-4622-A6B5-EE87392C5D72.png

The only decent thing at St Andrews beach is the Tom Doak designed Golf Course, now you’re going to spoil it!