RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

True Story...almost.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:39 AM, scooby3051 said:

No you are wrong again CBT..where did i call you a liar????...you stated a fact that was proven wrong...now by 3 posters in here...I am biased to people telling the truth...thats something it seems you wont apologise for...you got it wrong big deal but be man enough to admit that...no need to start to throw shit at me either...you were wrong have been proven wrong thats a fact !!!!

Molloy has called me a liar several times including on this very thread Leigh. 

That is slander. Go and look up the definition of “libel”.

You try to come across as balanced and fair but to the contrary you have conveniently chosen to ignore this while at the same time scrutinise every word of my own. 

You have also omitted my full postings further emphasing my point that you have an agenda as nothing I have posted is not factual.

Edited by scooby3051
Inflammatory content

1 hour ago, shaneMcAlister said:

I was offered a share in her too by Trevor (not sure if before or after Janet), but turned it down.  Big regrets.... :rcfe-happy-2::rcfe-happy-3::rcf-happy-7:

Great Tui ad.

Shane McAlister invented Fisher & Paykel too.

Yeah right :lol:

11 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Surely it is pretty straight forward to prove whether that Fisher woman purchased a yearling at a sale in 1997 for $10,000 and the very next lot was Sunline? Someone must have sales records from that time. It is hardly a "he says, she says" argument.

Well from what's been said, Sunline never went through the sales ring, so that being the case the theory is moot. 

2 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Boom Boom. Knock out decision  to Ted. Again:rcf-happy-7:

How so? Please clarify.

A private conversation between Trevor McKee and Janet Fisher where he offered her a share in Sunline which she chose to make me privy to yesterday.

I’m confused exactly where this knockout decision to Ted is? :wacko:

6 minutes ago, CBT said:

How so? Please clarify.

A private conversation between Trevor McKee and Janet Fisher where he offered her a share in Sunline which she chose to make me privy to yesterday.

I’m confused exactly where this knockout decision to Ted is? :wacko:

How can Sunline of been the next horse through the sales ring after Ms Fisher's purchase, if Sunline never went through the sales ring?

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

How can Sunline of been the next horse through the sales ring after Ms Fisher's purchase, if Sunline never went through the sales ring?

I’ll give you Janet’s mobile number Barry and you can clarify that for yourself or alternatively you can go and knock on her door and see her face to face in Riddell Rd. She lives a few doors down from Graham Hart. 

C'mon CBT it is quite clear that Sunline never went through the sales ring. A cursory check on my part found this out very quickly and I wouldn't doubt Ted's info for a moment. The breeders offered her to Trevor McKee. Perhaps your friend is confusing Sunline with another horse. 

1 minute ago, kdt said:

C'mon CBT it is quite clear that Sunline never went through the sales ring. A cursory check on my part found this out very quickly and I wouldn't doubt Ted's info for a moment. The breeders offered her to Trevor McKee. Perhaps your friend is confusing Sunline with another horse. 

With all due respect kdt I’m not sure how you could confuse the most successful NZ trained horse to come out of the country in the last 20 odd years with another one.

Why would the daughter of Sir Woolf Fisher voluntarily offer me that information when the topic of Trevor McKee came up in conversation?

She has been in the thoroughbred industry her entire life with some good success and her father stood Desert Sun at his stud.

She has nothing to gain by lying about that. 

I’m just quoting word for word what she told me yesterday. Purely her words not mine. She was offered a share in Sunline by Trevor McKee and she turned it down. Unless anyone can prove that conversation didn’t occur between them I believe her.

14 minutes ago, CBT said:

With all due respect kdt I’m not sure how you could confuse the most successful NZ trained horse to come out of the country in the last 20 odd years with another one.

Why would the daughter of Sir Woolf Fisher voluntarily offer me that information when the topic of Trevor McKee came up in conversation?

She has been in the thoroughbred industry her entire life with some good success and her father stood Desert Sun at his stud.

She has nothing to gain by lying about that. 

I’m just quoting word for word what she told me yesterday. Purely her words not mine. She was offered a share in Sunline by Trevor McKee and she turned it down. Unless anyone can prove that conversation didn’t occur between them I believe her.

Your original story was that sunline was the next horse through the sales ring after one that she purchased, she had a look at it and didn't like it. Is there now a variation on that story whereby they were merely chatting and he offered her a share in a horse that didn't actually go through the sales and that she hadn't seen?

4 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Your original story was that sunline was the next horse through the sales ring after one that she purchased, she had a look at it and didn't like it. Is there now a variation on that story whereby they were merely chatting and he offered her a share in a horse that didn't actually go through the sales and that she hadn't seen?

Well CBT has changed the story to try to cover up his factually incorrect opening statement, that was what was being pointed out to him but he seems to now be trying to say the lady was offered a share but nothing about the sales ring nonsense....so...CBT you are wrong..boom boom...sorry time to raise the white flag mate.

12 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

My story or Janet’s story? 

7 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Well CBT has changed the story to try to cover up his factually incorrect opening statement, that was what was being pointed out to him but he seems to now be trying to say the lady was offered a share but nothing about the sales ring nonsense....so...CBT you are wrong..boom boom...sorry time to raise the white flag mate.

Since when is quoting Janet Fisher word for word verbatim “my story” Leigh? 

CBT is re telling a story given to him by an elderly person from an incident many many years before that was likely a short conversation between two people  , I think it's passage of time and sequence of events blurring some details  .The lady isn't making up she was offered a share I am sure  , it's just the exact circumstances and CBT is re telling what he was told. I don't think anyone at all is lying here , difference between incorrect recollections and straight out lying.

4 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

CBT is re telling a story given to him by an elderly person from an incident many many years before that was likely a short conversation between two people  , I think it's passage of time and sequence of events blurring some details  .The lady isn't making up she was offered a share I am sure  , it's just the exact circumstances and CBT is re telling what he was told. I don't think anyone at all is lying here , difference between incorrect recollections and straight out lying.

Thank you Red Rum. This is the most relevant post in this entire thread. 

23 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

This is a true indication of just how blinkered you are Leigh. 

Good to see your true colours shining through as always. 

Look up the definition of “verbatim” and you might learn something. ;)

13 minutes ago, CBT said:

This is a true indication of just how blinkered you are Leigh. 

Good to see your true colours shining through as always. 

Look up the definition of “verbatim” and you might learn something. ;)

CBT nobody is blinkered but you must admit your story or the telling of it has changed from your opening post...anyway you are wrong, yes she may have very well been offered a share in the great mare...just no the way you first suggested...nothing more to say...and i would advise mate to give it a rest please.

1 hour ago, CBT said:

I’ll give you Janet’s mobile number Barry and you can clarify that for yourself or alternatively you can go and knock on her door and see her face to face in Riddell Rd. She lives a few doors down from Graham Hart. 

Cool bananas. I work for Graham Hart. 

8 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Cool bananas. I work for Graham Hart. 

Good for you. What exactly is your role Barry?

I went to school with Duncan (John Hawkesby’s son) who is now married to Graham Hart’s daughter Gretchen.