RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

Sean Bartholemew......

Yesterday at Randwick I met Matt (an employee of Sean Bartholemew for the last 12 years) who’s job is to place bets on behalf of Sean to win the maximum 5K with the bookies. He advised Sean has 10 people working for him (he used to have 30) and all they do is look for the top fluctuation with a bookie then place bets on course. 

Yesterday he was down over 15K without a single collect.

He is still one of the biggest punters in Australia.

https://www.puntingstars.com.au/feature/punting-star-sean-bartholomew

Notwithstanding the dickhead you have made of yourself on those other threads CBT (by the way, what house were you in with Dunc Hawkesby and do you keep in touch with him?) what on earth are you trying to say here?? If Sean was down only 15k on a day I wouldnt have thought that would be neither here nor there for him. The fact he has runners all over Sydney is simply old news - everyone knows that how he operates. 

Im not sure your modus operandi - I genuinely enjoy seeing your tips and seeing your pre race bet slips but are you just lonely/a narciccist/a sociopath/a loser or e) all of the above ?? 

On 4/16/2019 at 11:14 AM, Richmond Tiger said:

Notwithstanding the dickhead you have made of yourself on those other threads CBT (by the way, what house were you in with Dunc Hawkesby and do you keep in touch with him?) what on earth are you trying to say here?? If Sean was down only 15k on a day I wouldnt have thought that would be neither here nor there for him. The fact he has runners all over Sydney is simply old news - everyone knows that how he operates. 

Im not sure your modus operandi - I genuinely enjoy seeing your tips and seeing your pre race bet slips but are you just lonely/a narciccist/a sociopath/a loser or e) all of the above ?? 

Your comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired.

I went to Graham Hart’s house in Riddell Rd, not Duncan Hawkesby’s. I went to Auckland Grammar with Duncan Hawkesby who was in a higher stream than me. I was however good school friends with Simon who’s brother Richard married Kate (Duncan’s sister). I also flatted in Claude Rd Epsom many years ago when John used to live there for many years before he moved to Waiheke.

Did you go to Auckland Grammar and how do you know Duncan?