RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mrzim

Thanks Scooby

I would like to thank Leigh,and the sponsors, of the trip to Fiji.The whole trip was amazing.The resort is very peaceful and relaxing.We had a deluxe seaside Bure with a beautiful view of the ocean.The staff at the resort and very friendly and will do anything for you.The whole atmosphere at the resort is to relax and chill.They have activities to do if you want to.It was great being there when the  Honk Hong sevens were on as they were showing them in the bar area.I sat with the locals when the qualifying games were on.On the  next day when the quarter finals were on ,I had a call in my room to tell me they were about to start.They even had a seat saved for me right in front of the tv.They were very vocal when Fiji won.The food was very nice also.I can honestly recommend Crusoes Resort as a very nice place to stay.Leigh had everything organised very well.If anyone wants to know any thing more about the resort,just pm me and I will try and help.Thanks again Leigh for the awesome prize.