RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Who Didn't......

have a tear in their eye after Winx won her last race today. Very emotional indeed and well done with the TV coverage of the aftermath.

Will we see ever see one as good?  

Let's hope so as without doubt  it is the best way to get people to the races.

Amazing scenes at Randwick today. 

Great coverage of The Randwick Day: Ted...Sir Chris Waller three Group Ones ! 101:total.

Post race coverage of the Winx track gallop win was so emotional:
Sir James Hugh Bowman  with his bleeding split lip from Winx's post race head But ... !

His wife Christine dabbing with a tissue.Hugh remembering his brother in Law who committed  suicide: Family perspectives.

Did he say " She is just a Horse " ?

Not even Peter Jackson could produce footage like that.

I was fearful before the race that a 2 % chance could go wrong. It didn't.

Who else would have taken the ear muffs off before she went through the tunnel ? 

After the race with Sir James Hugh Bowman  parading her and  going the length of the Randwick Straight  and then back again....how magic was that ?

Our Grand Kiddies will remember this day.

Such a good day Ted! Peter Vlandys did a magnificent job with every single detail taken care of right down to the models he hired carrying signs of all her Group 1 victories. B)

Still can’t believe that’s the end for her. Lots of young millennials on course today that are really none the wiser as to the significance of the day. 

We will never see another one like her (that’s what I said after Black Caviar) but I can’t see another horse dominating like she has for as long as she did. 

Thanks for the memories. 

4303BB17-A690-49EE-87A5-ACF11919D804.jpeg

17 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:

Great coverage of The Randwick Day: Ted...Sir Chris Waller three Group Ones ! 101:total.

Post race coverage of the Winx track gallop win was so emotional:
Sir James Hugh Bowman  with his bleeding split lip from Winx's post race head But ... !

His wife Christine dabbing with a tissue.Hugh remembering his brother in Law who committed  suicide: Family perspectives.

Did he say " She is just a Horse " ?

Not even Peter Jackson could produce footage like that.

I was fearful before the race that a 2 % chance could go wrong. It didn't.

Who else would have taken the ear muffs off before she went through the tunnel ? 

After the race with Sir James Hugh Bowman  parading her and  going the length of the Randwick Straight  and then back again....how magic was that ?

Our Grand Kiddies will remember this day.

Was definitely enjoying the post race coverage without too much emotion.... but then Sir Hugh with his cut lip spoke remembering his brother in law it made my eyes water...