RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Aussie racing coverage poor form

Is it just me or do others get sick of immediately after the finish line in Syd and Mel that cross to some complete wankers jumping around, mainly connections I guess, but fark I don't want to see spoilt suited up clowns leaping around, show us the bloody horses. It seems like its a directive to show us for sure, we bag the NZ coverage but at least we have the sanity to show the horses for a while after the line.

Coverage in Australia was fantastic. Free to air on C7 and Sky3 both had Winx all the way for at least 10 mins after the race. Reactions of Owners, Trainer, Jockey, Strapper, the public etc. Riveting stuff. Aust has great racing coverage thanks to Sky and also C7 airing all major carnivals.

Was a hot fav you would come out defending the lucky countries coverage.

Shame you are FOS as 95% of the time Sky Aus take off to another race in outback who knows where to squeeze another $ out of viewers. They must have a directive to show members of the crowd jumping around after the race as its really crept in over the last 3 months. Take note next Sat as to how obvious it is.

4 hours ago, barryb said:

Was a hot fav you would come out defending the lucky countries coverage.

Shame you are FOS as 95% of the time Sky Aus take off to another race in outback who knows where to squeeze another $ out of viewers. They must have a directive to show members of the crowd jumping around after the race as its really crept in over the last 3 months. Take note next Sat as to how obvious it is.

Come to think of it the old black and white archived replays would have a large hat attired woman jumping up and down mid race. Why mid race have no idea and I guess some footage from another track or race was spliced in for the effect. 

The battlers who have bred, raised and trained on a shoe string budget coming to town from the outback usually just have a winning tear which is more telling.

3 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I love seeing the reaction of connections and the aftermath! :rcf-shocked-5::rcf-in-love:

haha I do too.. unless I really want to have a bet on the next and would prefer to see my horse pre-race :)   but can't have it all and let's face it.. many of us years ago, just had to listen to the races on the tranny unless we were on track :)   so given that, we are like pigs in mud  :)