RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Manawatu Last night

Anyone notice The leader coming off the marker line clearly before turn enabling stablemate in the trail through  to win ? I lost count on the amount of times I lost with the leader not taking the trailer to the lane. Even playing fields are more acceptable

The porridge was thickest on rail at palmerston north so Dylan was staying wide most of way .So not a major team drive. If you want to see the perfect team drive look at race 6 addington. when Sweet on me needed a good performance to join its stablemate in the sires stakes 2 year olds final. Amazing dream could have hooked into trail or raced hard for the lead but no sat as a pacemaker the whole way for the stable mate. even down straight Nat did not move at all and hence the best stable result.  :rcf-secret:

May I add when questioned re her lack of vigour over finalstages by stewards she stated she tried the whip but got no response. (accepted by stipes) I may need spec savers but see if you can see her try the whip over the final part of race. !! (or even shaking the reigns even a few times.) 

Appreciate your response John.I was hoping somebody would of spotted the major issue here, Dylan says one thing in response to his questioning regarding giving the eventual stable runner the winning run and then goes out after more persistent rain two races later and does the very opposite? If he drives the same way the horse on his back wins for fun, how the stipes didn’t pick this up is laughable.

I don't think I saw a race where it wasn't pissing down at Manawatu and had apparently been all day so I'd presume that being on the fence would be in the deepest crap and the very place not to be.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I don't think I saw a race where it wasn't pissing down at Manawatu and had apparently been all day so I'd presume that being on the fence would be in the deepest crap and the very place not to be.

Yeah Blue in Race 5 by the sound,but  after more persistent rain Dylan decided the track condition had improved enough for Race 7 to stay closer to the markers.

On 4/13/2019 at 2:33 PM, Gruff said:

Appreciate your response John.I was hoping somebody would of spotted the major issue here, Dylan says one thing in response to his questioning regarding giving the eventual stable runner the winning run and then goes out after more persistent rain two races later and does the very opposite? If he drives the same way the horse on his back wins for fun, how the stipes didn’t pick this up is laughable.

JJ has no proof of team driving although visually you could see why he was upset at Adfington yet in this instance the Driver actually stated intent. This makes a mockery of the RIU