RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

The best horse that Anthony Freedman has trained is racing at Sandown Hillside tomorrow.....

Iam throwing a few coins on Eminent , will give a run for money.Street Cry's other great daughter Zenyatta gave Blame too much rope in her swansong .20 from 20 spoiled by a short head , one more stride that's all she needed.

7 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Track will only just be dead.......somewhere between a three and a four ( unless the low cheating ball tampering under arm bowling bastards doctor the track for Winx )

Probably will, always have. 

59 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’ve had many wives, some were my own, some belonged to others 

Don’t worry about the draw in a Randwick mile..she works forward anyway and she’s got plenty of time to do it .. I’m in Sydney but my heart will be at Hawkes Bay .. that’s where the next big thing is running 

Felaar $3.20 favourite short stuff. What chance you reckon?

I’ll give you the easiest bet on Saturday. 

Caulfield Race 8 #3 Eduardo

He should lead them a merry dance and absolutely trot in. Now paying even money. :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Trump said:

Nobody will back against Winx “BUT”! If ever there was a time for her to be tested, then Eminent at $20+ is the one to get the crowd on its feet. With JMac and Sir P Vela our front free wheeling, Winx is going to give the crowd plenty to roar about. The last 300m will be awesome. The best finish (amongst many) I’ve been on track to see was on Slipper day at Rosehill and The Big O (Octagonal) got up in the last stride to win the Mercedes. The crowd was deafening. I suspect Randwick is going to go mad on Sat, especially if Eminent and Consensus win :) I’ve had a small all up with the two as an interest. The $1394/1 was too good not to have a little on! 

Never seen her bucking and carrying on like she did today.....certainly didn't look like a mare that was about to retire....

And the memorabilia is already being peddled.....:rolleyes:

IMG_3885.JPG

On 4/10/2019 at 7:24 PM, Trump said:

Thommo, read your first sentence above. Why would you contradict yourself by then saying “Verry Elleegant” is too short? I think she def needs the sting out of the track to be her best, so I think that’s a better reason to have doubts about her chances. 

She’s blowing like a gale Ernie from $1.60 out to $1.90. 

The smart money is coming for Frankely Awesome who’s in from $6 to $4.80 and now that the cloud has burned off expect him to shorten even more. 

Verry Elleegant will start in the black. 

10 minutes ago, CBT said:

The smart money is coming for Frankely Awesome who’s in from $6 to $4.80 and now that the cloud has burned off expect him to shorten even more. 

Happy layer thinking I can cover @ a better price in run . She hasn't been the first one to settle so far.

1 hour ago, CBT said:

Just get on Clementina....drying track will help her, blinkers on to sharpen her up. Worth a dollar at 30's......;)

2 hours ago, CBT said:

And just like that she’s back in the black. Paying even money now.

3 hours ago, CBT said:

When did the Oaks field ever have a " him" in it

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

So she should be, there’s no pace in the race and she’s highly likely to pull hard 

She’s already pulling her head off and they haven’t left the parade ring yet. :o

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

I had big doubts , kaboom  , wrong . She is very good .

Me too. Thought she’d struggle to run a strong 2400m but she proved me wrong. 

Good tough, especially after pulling her head off in the parade ring.

Classy filly. Bring on Mystic Journey and the Cox Plate. B)

4 minutes ago, Newmarket RC said:

Despite what happened you have to feel for D Weir. he did a great job with her in the first instance in Oz

A lot of his ex horses have exelled since. Camp View won well in Melbourne yesterday. 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:42 PM, Newmarket RC said:

Despite what happened you have to feel for D Weir. he did a great job with her in the first instance in Oz

Actually I think Nick Bishara didn't receive anywhere near enough credit, she went to Weir going great! Weir was too busy fighting her and throwing more gear on her, just made her worse. Best thing that could happen going to Chris Waller, he's worked "with" her instead of fighting her!

7 hours ago, Treat said:

Actually I think Nick Bishara didn't receive anywhere near enough credit, she went to Weir going great! Weir was too busy fighting her and throwing more gear on her, just made her worse. Best thing that could happen going to Chris Waller, he's worked "with" her instead of fighting her!

Nick got a lot of credit in the form of $$$$$$$$$$$$