RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

The best horse that Anthony Freedman has trained is racing at Sandown Hillside tomorrow.....

Race 2 #1 Chenier

He’s bred in the purple by Medaglia D’oro out of the Oaks placed Zabeel mare Zydeco and is a rare combination that has the ability to match his breeding. 

In his maiden win 3 weeks ago he sat 5th in a slowly run race, circling them turning for home then bolted in by 5.5 lengths hard held.

K Mac is flying down from Sydney especially to ride him and he only rises a kilo in the weights.

You’ll need to put plenty on at $1.50 Fixed but it’s better than bank interest. I’ll head out there tomorrow and see if I can find a bookie willing to take him on but it’s highly unlikely. Enjoy! B)

McEvoy has cost me 2 grand my last 2 bets:lol: on him. 

Sitting 3 wide leading on Classique Legend at Rosehill to go down in the last 2 strides and now this! He’s clearly out of form.

He needed to get going a lot sooner with Oliver walking in front and was out sprinted.

I need a beer! :lol:

738A1A94-BFD2-4E02-AD0E-645992A2AFA2.jpeg

51 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Tommo you’re backing a 3yo Derby type in a 2yo race ffs 

Get some decent advice 

I don’t think he handled the soft short stuff. He never really fully stretched out like he did in his maiden win. 

This mare is a bit more conjusive to the wet.

Looking forward to Saturday. Fine & 25 forecast. Track should be unusually good for Sydney this time of year B)

F49E7ED1-9541-46D5-B5BB-73160F38CA51.jpeg

1 minute ago, TurnyTom said:

You got that one Thommo

Good result

Thanks Tom.

$150 up for the day. She ended up drifting to $4.70 but I’m happy to take some spending money to Sydney.

Can’t wait to see Winx for one final time. It’s going to be an emotional day. 

7 hours ago, Trump said:

Santa Ana Lane might have something to say about that! 5 G1 wins and probably more to come...

Don’t think the soft track suited this boy Ernie but yeah Anthony may want to hold that thought for now. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, HarryHindsight said:

I tip my hat for you posting it pre race but really how could anyone price that @ $1.25 .

Don't worry about how pretty the last start looked or who mummy and daddy are , gambling is about the odds.

Taking unders is one way to the ...........

I back horses based on ability regardless of what they’re paying. 

I had a few grand on Black Caviar in most of her 25 wins including 4K when Luke Nolen’s brain fade nearly cost her her Ascot win. 

When the bookmaker accepted my bet today he said “I don’t think I’ll be holding on to this for very long.” Yes, in hindsight the horse lost but it wouldn’t change my mind betting on that horse prior to the race because of it’s odds. 

11 minutes ago, Trump said:

Bad luck but really, he was a very bad bet at the odds - something I’m sure you now would realise. Luckily, your Gosford bet got u back in front for a beer!

I should have gone floating Ernie and could’ve had enough for a bottle of Dom. Thought the money would come late for her but was surprised to see the opposite occur.

Will you be on course to see Winx on Saturday?

14 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Even though you've been knocked out more often than Mike Tyson's opponents! :rcf-shocked-6:.....I do enjoy your prepost images even when you survive a round and collect a few points!  :rcfe-like: 

I always find it’s more fun to have a crack before the race Baz rather than taking pot shots after.

I just feel very fortunate to be living the dream! 

Just found out Randwick is a sell out for Saturday. I might need to take a box of tissues with me. 

I don’t think the reality of just how good she is will sink in until she’s gone. I’ll be savouring every micro moment. 

7F24C9F3-B637-4374-B365-DF871865B546.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Hope that track keeps drying CBT....want to follow Clementina in the Oaks if it does. Good run on bad track last week, back in distance from the Oaks here at Trentham which she should have won. Currently at 26's......;)

Very good Ohokaman. I think Verry Elleegant is way too short in the Oaks. Good track + extra 400m = too many doubts for me. They all want Waller to win with her so he can get his 100th Group 1 with Winx but I think she might be too brilliant for this trip.

25 minutes ago, CBT said:

Very good Ohokaman. I think Verry Elleegant is way too short in the Oaks. Good track + extra 400m = too many doubts for me. They all want Waller to win with her so he can get his 100th Group 1 with Winx but I think she might be too brilliant for this trip.

Frankely Awesome ran home strong the other week and quite a few Frankels up north run out 2 miles well enough . 

Good on you today toughing it out and winning the reddies.  Enjoy Saturday , some new blood for the Champion to go against as well. Eminent camp appear happy with him and talking HK then UK for another season.