RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

Earn some spending money today for Winx this weekend......

Scone Race 4 #3 Duchess of Lennox 

I had $400 to win on Tombolo in her last race and she kicked 4 lengths clear at the 150m only to be swamped  late by Duchess of Lennox who came from a minute back and only got warm in the last 100m. The step up to 1600m is perfect and this filly should go on to bigger and better things in town after today. Enjoy B)

3A1D89BD-B8BE-4DDF-B37D-CCD7253149F9.jpeg

8693AFCC-3AF5-42AC-ABD6-79CD17C6BEB4.jpeg

58 minutes ago, CBT said:

Scone Race 4 #3 Duchess of Lennox 

I had $400 to win on Tombolo in her last race and she kicked 4 lengths clear at the 150m only to be swamped  late by Duchess of Lennox who came from a minute back and only got warm in the last 100m. The step up to 1600m is perfect and this filly should go on to bigger and better things in town after today. Enjoy B)

3A1D89BD-B8BE-4DDF-B37D-CCD7253149F9.jpeg

8693AFCC-3AF5-42AC-ABD6-79CD17C6BEB4.jpeg

P.S. Tombolo has since come out and won at Tamworth Friday last week franking the form. Good luck B)

52 minutes ago, CBT said:

P.S. Tombolo has since come out and won at Tamworth Friday last week franking the form. Good luck B)

And she’s owned by Gerry Harvey B)

0F5853B6-AC25-4D99-ADD1-E2EA58751C81.png

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

To be fair Rusty , CBT picked Brutal as a top horse pretty bloody early in Spring as well on this forum.

More of a harness man myself, but always taken an interest with the photos of the betslips CBT posts. I must have missed the Brutal one, but don't doubt it. 

Takes a set to do what he does; part with the coin and post the pics before a race. No doubt a few people would have been lining up waiting to give him some advice on stopping trains etc if that thing didn't win today. But good on him I say. 

21 minutes ago, Rusty said:

More of a harness man myself, but always taken an interest with the photos of the betslips CBT posts. I must have missed the Brutal one, but don't doubt it. 

Takes a set to do what he does; part with the coin and post the pics before a race. No doubt a few people would have been lining up waiting to give him some advice on stopping trains etc if that thing didn't win today. But good on him I say. 

Hey Rusty, 

My great uncle Merv Corner used to be President of the Auckland Trotting Club. We had a family reunion there many years ago (I was too young to know about horses & punting then).

I had a Waikato University excursion, when I was living in one of the Halls of Residence there, to the Cambridge Trots one night. That was my first personal direct contact with horses and punting and I’ve never looked back since. B)

I remember backing Terminating at Alexandra Park one night. I had $10 each way paying 10s and was so excited I nearly pulled a muscle my back. :lol:

I’ve been to Gloucester Park in Perth and to Melton a few times in Melbourne. Love the trots! B)