RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Newmarket RC

Cran and Nigel

8 hours ago, tim vince said:

They will always have owners.same as mark Tony h Barry p.they have proved that over a long time..it seems some want them to fail.

Why do you say some want them to fail? Can't observations be made without the negative spin. 

I could say a more correct observation would be some want the perception of a negativity put on  observations based on facts.

Since im here  my thoughts on why the two mentioned trainers have not been as successful as previous years.

In the McGrath case I think  its just some years he has better horses than others. His udr has always been a bit up and down in recent years.

As to mr dalgety.   I think  he currently is using an out of form driver a lot, he has had several positives in recent times which may have made him more cautious,(or maybe that is just coincidence) and  he doesn't seem to have many new promising horses currently racing.  I may be right,i may be wrong, He seems a nice bloke and a good trainer but I know I couldn't care less whether he returns to his former glory days. I will leave the caring to those who support him.   

One observation based on fact is if  you look at his udr and number of starters  in recent years, there is a consistent pattern of both dropping.  

5 hours ago, what a post said:

Why do you say some want them to fail? Can't observations be made without the negative spin. 

I could say a more correct observation would be some want the perception of a negativity put on  observations based on facts.

Since im here  my thoughts on why the two mentioned trainers have not been as successful as previous years.

In the McGrath case I think  its just some years he has better horses than others. His udr has always been a bit up and down in recent years.

As to mr dalgety.   I think  he currently is using an out of form driver a lot, he has had several positives in recent times which may have made him more cautious,(or maybe that is just coincidence) and  he doesn't seem to have many new promising horses currently racing.  I may be right,i may be wrong, He seems a nice bloke and a good trainer but I know I couldn't care less whether he returns to his former glory days. I will leave the caring to those who support him.   

One observation based on fact is if  you look at his udr and number of starters  in recent years, there is a consistent pattern of both dropping.  

Good well thought out post WAP

Dear oh dear , its appears 2 former Muppets from here, both red carded i believe,cant actually  comprehend simple English and have once again gone off on the Sewer channel

To help both parties, yes thats you HTP and Flag this thread is about Cran and Nigel both having a poor season in terms of wins.Sorry but that is factual and then me saying " one hopes that they return to the winners circle more often in coming seasons."

You must be pretty dumb if you cant figure that this was not an attack on them personally. That said the jury is definitely out on one of you.

15 minutes ago, Newmarket RC said:

Dear oh dear , its appears 2 former Muppets from here, both red carded i believe,cant actually  comprehend simple English and have once again gone off on the Sewer channel

To help both parties, yes thats you HTP and Flag this thread is about Cran and Nigel both having a poor season in terms of wins.Sorry but that is factual and then me saying " one hopes that they return to the winners circle more often in coming seasons."

You must be pretty dumb if you cant figure that this was not an attack on them personally. That said the jury is definitely out on one of you.

Just ignore both of them is the best advice i can give you .