RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Vale Trevor McKee.....

Trevor was a NZ gentleman and a fine example of racing’s achievers

i remember my filly Ma Danseuse winning at Te Rapa 20 + years ago He walked across the Kentucky Room to congratulate me I bought him a beer and we went back to his group of fellow trainers who remained silent about the filly

He was a man with manners much like his son Stephen 

May you Rest In Peace Trevor 

For those of you that couldn't go.There was many hundred people and maybe a thousand, that came from far and wide. Many of those faces you have seen on TV. Trainers, Owners and Jockeys.

The latter included Peter Johnson and daughter Daniielle (TJ's god-daughter) David Peake and notably Greg Childs made a pilgrimage there.

The brilliant George Simon officiated and people close to Trevor came forward and spoke.

There was music and laughter and a some held back tears.

George ended the service with a beautiful "Waiata"

We left proud that we knew a great man!

Claire Bird, Frank Ritchie & family, Roger Lang, Graeme Sanders and families were also there which was nice to see and catch up with, considering a couple of them have not been in the best of health.

Take care Graeme and Roger.

Nice tributes said by true loyal companions in the industry, including Thayne Green

Trevor would have kicked a couple of hanger ons out that were spotted however, they know who they are, such a shame they are still about.