RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

And the winner of the Doncaster is.............

Good positive ride by Bossy using his light weight to put him in the race from the car park.

Hartnell was gallant in defeat but no match for the first 2. B)

57 minutes ago, CBT said:

Good positive ride by Bossy using his light weight to put him in the race from the car park.

Hartnell was gallant in defeat but no match for the first 2. B)

Yes usual warhorse effort from Hartnell. LLO I thought was given a good ride by Brown , within 4 lengths of winner but nothing back for effort unfortunately. 

Will just have to find something to beat Winx next week.

Cup should be an interesting race , I think it will take a decent one to beat Dubhe.

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Yes usual warhorse effort from Hartnell. LLO I thought was given a good ride by Brown , within 4 lengths of winner but nothing back for effort unfortunately. 

Will just have to find something to beat Winx next week.

Cup should be an interesting race , I think it will take a decent one to beat Dubhe.

Imagine what Winx would’ve done to that field today Red Rum after what she did to Brutal a couple of weeks ago. :o

It’s crazy to think just how good she is. 

One to go. It’s going to be an emotional farewell. 

12 hours ago, CBT said:

Imagine what Winx would’ve done to that field today Red Rum after what she did to Brutal a couple of weeks ago. :o

3F0B7F66-59F7-4A83-B9A2-E2E8434C8BFE.png

13 hours ago, CBT said:

Tiger Roll , by Authorised , Hartnell , by Authorised . Seems to breed a sound gutsy type of horse CBT. Two ends of spectrum top mile and arguably world's toughest steeplechase (Velka Pardubice from Czech Republic worth a look though as that's got a tough look about it )

I would be quite happy to read both have been retired at near top of their game. Both deserve a very long happy retirement imho .

On 4/3/2019 at 11:31 PM, Trump said:

I’ll go out on a limb here. Based on Brutal’s past performances, he’s the biggest “false Favourite” in history. As The Accurate One once said, “ KT can’t win”, I think that can be saved for Brutal in the Donnie. He “can’t win”. :) 

Nice